Learning How To Think Different

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Day 25

She's still at .6EC(330ppm) and holding steady. So far she's preformed phenomenally. I hope the flowers will be nice.
IMG 8982
IMG 8986

incogneato

incogneato

Day 28

Alright this is week 4! Still at slightly above .6EC(330ppm). I'm assuming she's gonna start flowering within a week? So far this has been a fun little auto grow.

Here she is with flash on
View attachment 678899 View attachment 678900 View attachment 678901
Damn she's moving now!!!
Thanks man! This is my first Autoflower grow so I'm not sure what to expect. I've heard they don't like as much nutrients as photoperiod strains but who knows. I have been feeding her pretty light so far.
The one I ran got the veg regiment until the end of flower...wish i treated her better. It was good smoke lol

justiceman

justiceman

I'm sure you mention this before but wat size pot is it in?
No prob man. It's in a #1 black plastic pot. I think that's supposed to be 1gal but I have a suspicion that it's slightly smaller. So probably more like 3/4gal or something. Way to small for a normal auto grow, but I'm intentionally trying to keep it small.

Damn she's moving now!!!

The one I ran got the veg regiment until the end of flower...wish i treated her better. It was good smoke lol
I just don't want her to turn into kray kray or else my whole room will be destroyed hahaha. Hmm so that means you probably fed her lower too right? I can't switch ratios because I use a 1part, but i can definitely feed lighter! I suppose the only way I'm able to adjust ratios is when I add in my pk booster. I'm not sure if I'm going to use it or not for this girl though.

incogneato

incogneato

No prob man. It's in a #1 black plastic pot. I think that's supposed to be 1gal but I have a suspicion that it's slightly smaller. So probably more like 3/4gal or something. Way to small for a normal auto grow, but I'm intentionally trying to keep it small.

I just don't want her to turn into kray kray or else my whole room will be destroyed hahaha. Hmm so that means you probably fed her lower too right? I can't switch ratios because I use a 1part, but i can definitely feed lighter! I suppose the only way I'm able to adjust ratios is when I add in my pk booster. I'm not sure if I'm going to use it or not for this girl though.
Kray kray has the whole auto world scared right now hahaha. Yea I fed lighter and only 600 w mh until the last few weeks I added 90w warm spectrum cfl

justiceman

justiceman

Kray kray has the whole auto world scared right now hahaha. Yea I fed lighter and only 600 w mh until the last few weeks I added 90w warm spectrum cfl

No joke just the thought of kray kray being possible shook my auto perception so hard. I see all these auto grows and I'm like. "Hell ya I can fit one of those cuties in my nursery area!" and then later I see kray kray and she alone would not fit in my flower tent.:cry:

incogneato

incogneato

No joke just the thought of kray kray being possible shook my auto perception so hard. I see all these auto grows and I'm like. "Hell ya I can fit one of those cuties in my nursery area!" and then later I see kray kray and she alone would not fit in my flower tent.:cry:
Same here bro. Finger on the buy it now button, now I'm shook hahaha. My auto topped out at a whopping 14" lol

justiceman

justiceman

Day 35!

Alright she's been stretching this past week so I think she's officially flowering! This so cool being able to get some extra flowers from my nursery area.

Looks like she's getting hungry from the bottom leaves, so I bumped up the feed from .8EC(400ppm) to 1.0EC(500ppm). I don't know how much more I will raise it. Probably 1.2EC(600ppm) max for this little girl.
IMG 9243
IMG 9252
IMG 9253
IMG 9256

Irietime

Irietime

Day 35!

Alright she's been stretching this past week so I think she's officially flowering! This so cool being able to get some extra flowers from my nursery area.

Looks like she's getting hungry from the bottom leaves, so I bumped up the feed from .8EC(400ppm) to 1.0EC(500ppm). I don't know how much more I will raise it. Probably 1.2EC(600ppm) max for this little girl.
View attachment 681510 View attachment 681511 View attachment 681512 View attachment 681513
So cool! These autos are peeking my interest. Are you growing it 18/6? Could it be 24 hour light?

justiceman

justiceman

So cool! These autos are peeking my interest. Are you growing it 18/6? Could it be 24 hour light?
Right on man I'm stoked to see how this progresses! I'm growing her under 18/6 as that's what my nursery runs at. I've heard some people like 20/4 for a faster turn around and that 24/0 is fine but there is supposedly a point of diminishing returns. Can't say for certain if those opinions are true, but it's what I've gathered so far.

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Day 35!

View attachment 681510 View attachment 681511 View attachment 681512 View attachment 681513
hellz yea ur a mod now homie? Good ish.....plant looks wonderful man any hairs on there yet?

justiceman

justiceman

hellz yea ur a mod now homie? Good ish.....plant looks wonderful man any hairs on there yet?
Thanks bro! Yup the calyxes and hairs have just barely started to form. The last picture shows the top where you can see a flower beginning and along side the upper main stem of the plant I can see calyxes that have formed in between the nodes. Really excited to see how this works out since it's my first Auto Flower.

justiceman

justiceman

Day 41!

@EventHorizan I bet this will finish before kray kray hahaha. I wonder how massive her yield will be

Tomorrow marks 6 weeks since I placed Think Different in a paper towel to germinate. So far she is doing pretty good! I may have overfed her a bit earlier last week judging by the slightly burned leaf tips but she's doing just fine now and they have not progressed. I know I said I was going to LST her, but I never did get around to that lol. Maybe I'll try it with my solo cup challenge girl. We'll see.

This is proving to be a good learning exp as I have heard auto's need less food. It was interesting because I saw the bottom single blade leaves and the first 3 blade leaves start to lighten up and show a bit of Mg and N def so I upped the feed to 1.0EC(500ppm) last week. They continued to do that even while the rest of the plant thrived, so I'll just chalk it up to her wanting to get rid of those leaves that were to far away from the T5's.

IMG 9395

Right below the top
IMG 9396

Top close up shot
IMG 9397

Top side shot
IMG 9398

This little root grew just a bit too high to reach back into the coco. She's trying hard!
IMG 9401

Top Bottom