Leaves curling with a yellowish and glossy looking tint

• Thread starter Harley.Freeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Harley.Freeman

I am also having one hell of a time trying to figure out my water situation. I let my tap sit out for 24 hours and it has been sitting normally at 8 to 8.5 so I got some ph down and have been trying to adjust with that and am failing what feels like miserably. Lol. I have a reservoir with a pump going to circulate , its like 15 gallons tote situation. Lol.

Does anyone have any tips at all? I'm about to resort to distilled water.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
your tap water is fine, i’d suggest not using any ph stuff and use water as is, yes let it sit out but it’s not mandatory,..
don’t be watering the plants yet,.
is there holes in the lower sides and bottom of pails? show me if so,..

H

Harley.Freeman

your tap water is fine, i’d suggest not using any ph stuff and use water as is, yes let it sit out but it’s not mandatory,..
don’t be watering the plants yet,.
is there holes in the lower sides and bottom of pails? show me if so,..
The regular tap with a ph of 8 to 8.5 is okay in general even for my seedlings?

H

Harley.Freeman

probably watering tomorrow but pictures first,..
Okay I will send em to yall tommorow after work around 2 or 3. I gotta hit the hay, I work 4am to 1pm and get up at 1230am. Hope yall have a good night.

H

Harley.Freeman

H

Harley.Freeman

They feel much lighter yes. It feels like the right time to me?

I was just wondering how long do I leave them stretched and tied for one period of time. I wouldn't think I'm supposed to leave them like that the whole grow?
I figured I will be training them a lot along the way but wouldn't it be for certain periods of time with breaks in between?

Top Bottom