Leaves curling with a yellowish and glossy looking tint

• Thread starter Harley.Freeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Harley.Freeman

It’s a pretty bullet proof approach imo.

Plus it's fun as hell to manipulate the lil bitches! There is a pleasure I get when I come back to a tent where I had lashed/twisted/bent plants and they are all loving life all spread out and flat.
You know I would have to agree with you, when I came in yesterday and today, seeing them splayed or open and getting a preview of how bushed out they will be makes me very happy! Lol

H

Harley.Freeman

You won't get better advice than from these two cats. Soak it up.
Yeah the advice has been needed and much appreciated from @GNick55 and @Captspaulding

I am very happy and surprised with the amount of support that has been given to me via this forum. Like I said from the get, I am 31, but wasn't really familiar with how forums worked because I had never posted or been on one before, I always thought that getting on these sites was going to be a lot of younger people just talking shit. I was pleased to see how the environment here works!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah the advice has been needed and much appreciated from @GNick55 and @Captspaulding

I am very happy and surprised with the amount of support that has been given to me via this forum. Like I said from the get, I am 31, but wasn't really familiar with how forums worked because I had never posted or been on one before, I always thought that getting on these sites was going to be a lot of younger people just talking shit. I was pleased to see how the environment here works!
We are all venomous scaly lizard people with tentacles……..🦑

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Good company I think!
Glad to have ya. 👊🏻
You know I would have to agree with you, when I came in yesterday and today, seeing them splayed or open and getting a preview of how bushed out they will be makes me very happy! Lol
Go ten days pack in your pics, then creat and album to put them in for side to side comparison. It’s awesome to look at.

H

Harley.Freeman

Plant 2.

They are both coming along well!
Idk if there is something missing in the schedule or diet maybe that could make there leaves a little healthier looking as far as the holes/breakage/or whatever one would describe it as. I'm sure that in part it's relatively normal. But if it continues throughout the weeks and there are more areas where it happens, maybe its a little magnesium or calcium deficiency. We will see. Lol.

20240423 052916
20240423 053048
20240423 053005
20240423 053121
H

Harley.Freeman

Plant 1
Similar concerns as plant 2 like I had mentioned. But overall I'm really happy with how things have been coming along and how much better they have been looking overall. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks they gain some height. Lol. I'm excited to see there progress.

20240423 055149
20240423 055104
20240423 055131
20240423 054943
20240423 055001
H

Harley.Freeman

I was wondering with the Littles. I'm assuming I take the same advice @GNick55 and @Captspaulding gave me and let them dry out a good amount before watering? Some of the bottom leaves have been yellowing and I am putting that at possibly over watering. I typically do a lighter water every day to other day. They feel very very dry after day and a half to two days which is why I water when I do. But maybe they don't even need that much? Maybe they are doing just fine? Let me know what yall think? I absolutely love them and think they have been coming along damn near perfect!

20240423 055231
20240423 055241
20240423 055224
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I was wondering with the Littles. I'm assuming I take the same advice @GNick55 and @Captspaulding gave me and let them dry out a good amount before watering? Some of the bottom leaves have been yellowing and I am putting that at possibly over watering. I typically do a lighter water every day to other day. They feel very very dry after day and a half to two days which is why I water when I do. But maybe they don't even need that much? Maybe they are doing just fine? Let me know what yall think? I absolutely love them and think they have been coming along damn near perfect!
When did you last up put them? I would pop them out and look at the root zone.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I have yet to take them out, they were germinated in these little planters. So you think I should pop them put and look at the root zone? Am I just looking for abnormalities?
Nope a medium full of roots is what you want to see here, but also while you are there, always sue dillegent and take that opportunity to inspect all of them.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
pay a picture of your grow area from a distance that i can see the whole setup,.
the damage on leaves will just get worse probably from the fan, wind stress and your watering habits,.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
pay a picture of your grow area from a distance that i can see the whole setup,.
the damage on leaves will just get worse probably from the fan, wind stress and your watering habits,.
Yep I don’t even see that stuff when it is there.

Top Bottom