led/hps grow-mixed strains

• Thread starter bf74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bf74

hey yal, just finished my led/cfl grow and now its time for the led/hps grow-the veg tent(pictured)-300 w of led-alot of blue and white in here.The strains are dj shorts blueberry, nightshade, la confidential, blue hash, and california hash plant.All in 16oz cups of ffof-to be transplanted in 3 weeks to 2 1/2 gallon buckets of ffof-at which time my new tent-4'x4'x 7' high mylar lined, will be ready to flower these babies, all feminized.The gear for the flowering tent is already here-250w hortilux hps/mh lamp with lumatek ballast, 2 prosource 90w illuminator ufo's, 3 50w 1/2 watt diode panels-for lower branch development-580w total.The seedlings are 9 days old.The one clone back far right is rooted-about 1 week now(sativa from greenhouse) the 2 seedlings to the left are 4 days old- they're growin nicely in there

New crop 001
New crop 002
New crop 003
New crop 004
New crop 005
S

shivavaranessi

nice one bf74
i can actualy watch this one from start to finish
good look buddy :)
ps:dj shorts blueberry is dank as fuck is it the new line or the original?

B

bf74

the new tent arrived, and the little ladies need transplanting-the blueberries are gettin hungry.The new twnt has 250w hortilux hps-digital remote ballast, and 2x 90w ufo's-illuminators.

New tent 004
New tent 006
New tent 007
Day 14 veg 001
Day 14 veg 003
Day 14 veg 004
Day 14 veg 006
Day 14 veg 007
dlovejah

dlovejah

I just saw this.. Very cool looking forward to following along.. Is that you Frogman?.. Ribbet.. dlj:damnhippie:

B

bf74

is that blueberry 2 weeks old from germination bf74?

yes sir, leds make fat little plants-very squat, the la confdentials are 5 inches across with no stem, I've noticed this trend with all the strains I've grown under led.Gonna veg these for 3 more weeks-then it's on to the 3 gallon buckets of ffof, and into flower.

S

shivavaranessi

lookin good bf74 :)
cant wait to see your end result on this one:smiley_joint:
you'll hav to send some my way:passingjoint: lol
good luck shiva

B

bf74

:smiley_joint:
lookin good bf74 :)
cant wait to see your end result on this one:smiley_joint:
you'll hav to send some my way:passingjoint: lol
good luck shiva
Thank you, and I wish I could pass one around to everyone.

B

bf74

Them cups(nutrient in) don't last long at all, do they?
less than 2 weeks!-what I'm wondering is, how long do you think a 2 gallon container( which is what I'm planning on transplanting the 1/2 gal buckets at bloom) will last-under 12/12?

looks like I'll be busting out the technaflora sooner than I thought.Oh yeah, added some beneficial nematodes-a little around each stalk-worked in by pouring a little water over the vermiculite they're attached to.

B

been

2 gallons is a lot. I had a 6-footer in a one gallon bag for a long time. As long as you can feed properly (maybe twice a day if you have to, but I doubt it will come to that), you'll be good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom