led/hps grow-mixed strains

• Thread starter bf74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

been

I've always wanted to try Blueberry. I'm sure I'll get around to it soon. Yours is looking very nice.... good motivation there. :sun2:

B

bf74

thanks been, blueberry is a nice one to grow-dosent tolerate higher nute levels as well as some others, so I keep it organic with blueberry.I ended up with the 2 main phenos-luckily.One has staggered nodes-very irregular branching, leaning more towards the more sativa of the mix.The other-the bushier one is more typical afghani-round, solid nugs-relaxing,meditative stone.The sativa blueberry, from what I've read-takes after the juicy fruit thai from DJ Shorts breeding lines-very cool looking plant with spear shaped buds-kinda like blue velvet.

B

bf74

today they sucked up 2 gallons-Pura Vida grow-5ml-bloom-5ml/ 5 ml epsom, a light feed that they drank right up and got bigger

B

bf74

thanks been, are you talking about the Japanese flick, with that crazy chick that, well I wont ruin it-but sick flick-got it on dvd.peace

S

shivavaranessi

the girls look nice n healthy bf74
keep up the good work bro:)
shiva

B

bf74

the girls look nice n healthy bf74
keep up the good work bro:)
shiva
thanks bro, sorry to hear about your calamity man, at least the girls are okay-you must have some good karma- your grow is def getting me excited about mine- those buds are swellin nice for ya.

B

been

I'm sure you dig ichi the killer then? that one I saw on an 1/8 of brown rice shrooms-I'll never look at skates the same again.

No shit? Hehehe...... I'm downloading it now. :smiley_joint:

B

bf74

How about the tempura scene? ouch! Never look at tempura shrimp the same either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom