• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sexy.

2218A862 A99F 418A 9387 7126D774815E

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
On paper close. but I have not started my measurements yet, just got them installed.

I'm interested to see what happens since there are separate channels / drivers, you probably will not be running at max on any of them. That should theoretically improve efficiency. We shall see.
Yes the efficiency should change over the grow cycle

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah im very interested too @Moe.Red next time we chat i have a few ideas to further complicate your life lol. Well not really just some spectral ratio ideas for your new toys

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I really should do a better job with glasses that is not said around here enough. Good reminder. I think I use safety squints way too often.
Agree and it's cumulative over time. Make sure your getting proper full darkness at night also

We're all creatures of light believe it or not and it's probably of primary concern for regulation of many higher brain function and other metabolic function... Not just protection of our 👀

Good sleep wake cycling and rem sleep is critical to good health. You can die without it. I think many of us have chronic sleep disorders also.. there common

Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Agree and it's cumulative over time. Make sure your getting proper full darkness at night also

We're all creatures of light believe it or not and it's probably of primary concern for regulation of many higher brain function and other metabolic function... Not just protection of our 👀

Good sleep wake cycling and rem sleep is critical to good health. You can die without it
Love ya man you always take it to a deeper level.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Everything is interconnected brother. Life 🧬🧬🧬 is one big circle ⭕

We're all made out of the same things. It's the microbes that built us for their own purpose

Moshmen

Moshmen

Under 2 gavita 1700e and still 8 more plants to pull down at that point. There are loads of examples all over many forums, IG and the likes of the garbage social media. Its hard to debate anymore… LED out produces HID by a huge margin gram per watt.

The thread in the link is a total of about 6.5 lbs in a 4x8 from about 1200 watts of LED just over tge wattage of a 1000w HPS which is the highest yielding HID. Cant say i have ever seen a grow that pulls over 6 lb from a 1k HPS or even close for that matter

Not many commercial guys that arent getting 3 lb per light under LED these days

Post in thread 'Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............'
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/e...r-2-gavita-pro-1700e-leds.119221/post-2558343
Quality LED’s for the win ! Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

L
View attachment 1259753View attachment 1259754View attachment 1259757View attachment 1259756

Thank you Aqua! You've always been very helpful!
I do have to question 6.5 there? Being I haven't weight a yield in years, it very well might be?
For a comparison, let me post a typical yield I'll get off a 600 w hps. I usually flower out the mother once I'm done with testing
a cultivar. To me my cultivar appears to have yielded in that ballpark? Key word "appears".
This is a 1 plant scrog yield off 1, 4x4 Botanicare table. I probably should weigh em going forward.
Again 1 plant under a single 600 hps using the cheapy $30 Ipower bulb lol
Excellent quality, and I'm fairly certain I hit over 2 with the 600 in a really inefficient XXXL air cooled hood?

Apologies for the poor photography,
last grow in 4x4 4 plants natural - no net, in 2 gallon soil ,under hlg 650 I got 705 grams and I never had the light at 100% and the plants were held back ! I’m pretty certain I could do 3lbs under 1 light at at least close to it! No good pics of the end product sorry this was prolly week 7 ish of 11

4741A960 10AD 4EE8 BF87 47DC8DB15D4A
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Idk about kwph to grams of dispensary quality im getting, but i get a lb easily out of my 4x4s with a 1000w hps. I veg under led, might try mh though cause why not. Anyways it seems ill easily get a lb out of this tent if I used 4 plants and flip them at 3 week veg. If I use one plant ill get the same weight, but it will take 2 weeks longer due to verging for supercropping.

The cost is like 180 for setup, 30 per year in bulbs. . and near the same cost per month as an led that will get the same yield.

Im in the process of adding co2, so expect these numbers to skyrocket lol. . just these fucking modular homes used trim to cover the ceilings drywall joins instead of tape and mud. Meaning are escapes. I have foam. . anyways. .

If ya aint heard me say it yet. A hid setup will pay for its first grow.. . after its first grow.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Idk about kwph to grams of dispensary quality im getting, but i get a lb easily out of my 4x4s with a 1000w hps. I veg under led, might try mh though cause why not. Anyways it seems ill easily get a lb out of this tent if I used 4 plants and flip them at 3 week veg. If I use one plant ill get the same weight, but it will take 2 weeks longer due to verging for supercropping.

The cost is like 180 for setup, 30 per year in bulbs. . and near the same cost per month as an led that will get the same yield.

Im in the process of adding co2, so expect these numbers to skyrocket lol. . just these fucking modular homes used trim to cover the ceilings drywall joins instead of tape and mud. Meaning are escapes. I have foam. . anyways. .

If ya aint heard me say it yet. A hid setup will pay for its first grow.. . after its first grow.
Not bad. Hlg 600 3000k used to give me 2-2.5 in my 4x4 with co2 depending on genetics with 3 week veg

Top Bottom