LED lighting companys that you like or dislike, and WHY.

• Thread starter Buzzer777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

you know it bro you came from same era i believe,fancy lights and nutrients didnt exsist,you hammered with what you had,younger days i would climb a street pole take the light bulb and trade for 5 finger bag ,stoner witha boner days hahah
I think I am a bit older..I wouldn't climb a pole though ......BB guns came in very handy! LOL

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

you know it bro you came from same era i believe,fancy lights and nutrients didnt exsist,you hammered with what you had,younger days i would climb a street pole take the light bulb and trade for 5 finger bag ,stoner witha boner days hahah

I saw a street light growroom once. Dudes must have robbed a whole neighborhood of them. 1000w metal halides with commercial ballasts.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

opinion on results from 10 CREE led bulbs from Home Depot for results? think they could pull through flower?
ive seen them there,was told home depot no longer stock reg 2ft long t 8 bulbs and spotted them lights,thought about it too

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I saw a street light growroom once. Dides must have robbed a whole neighborhood of them. 1000w metal halides with commercial ballasts.
bro thats how we kids got smoke back then,lmao no shit,i use to throw papers and hippes be sleeping in the yard,first time i seen a rack on a chic and first time i smoked with her,was hooked,ever bulb i brought home i got a bag of weed,i lived under her house and learned to grow from her when i left home,cool chic,she suggested living in her garage instead of under house ,i went for it,she was more of a mother to me than mine,soon as the boys coming home from nam got out of control she moved i did to,bet she never messed with another kid ,cost her plenty of weed ,i sold most just to eat hahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I think I am a bit older..I wouldn't climb a pole though ......BB guns came in very handy! LOL
dude you remember stealing christmas lights,them things would sound like gun shots ,ya the days hahah

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

bro thats how we kids got smoke back then,lmao no shit,i use to throw papers and hippes be sleeping in the yard,first time i seen a rack on a chic and first time i smoked with her,was hooked,ever bulb i brought home i got a bag of weed,i lived under her house and learned to grow from her when i left home,cool chic,she suggested living in her garage instead of under house ,i went for it,she was more of a mother to me than mine,soon as the boys coming home from nam got out of control she moved i did to,bet she never messed with another kid ,cost her plenty of weed ,i sold most just to eat hahahh

These were mob kids in jersey. Their dads were known ny mafia. They had quite the warehouse going.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

@MidwestToker has the strip setup and results to prove they work. He built real nice lamps and has yields and results that cannot be argued.

Sorry to bother you bud but a pic would really help here.
Never a bother on my end, I just want people to have the facts about growing our plants.
20190112 092923
20190112 092932
DSCN0924
DSCN0933
DSCN0934
20190108 192817
20190102 202059

Top Bottom