LED lighting companys that you like or dislike, and WHY.

• Thread starter Buzzer777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

you know it bro you came from same era i believe,fancy lights and nutrients didnt exsist,you hammered with what you had,younger days i would climb a street pole take the light bulb and trade for 5 finger bag ,stoner witha boner days hahah
I bet you use to pull the hbo,showtime and cable filter so you could have it for free also :) LMFAO , You had to be living on my street also LOL, cause I have done EVERYTHING your talking about LOL

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I bet you use to pull the hbo,showtime and cable filter so you could have it for free also :) LMFAO , You had to be living on my street also LOL, cause I have done EVERYTHING your talking about LOL
youth my friend,you do what it takes to survive,wasnt fun but part of the journey if you dig,this is why i say i cant judge because i cant throw the first stone hahahh

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

youth my friend,you do what it takes to survive,wasnt fun but part of the journey if you dig,this is why i say i cant judge because i cant throw the first stone hahahh

They used to eventually catch it and put the locks back on suddenly one afternoon. Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

did you ever flip your power meter??? I had a friend that worked for SDG&E... so I had a box of tags we would run 18 day up and 12 down so we paid for 6 days of power every month

Not me. I didn't grow back then. More “dabbled”. ;-)

420baby

420baby

I like the design of Fluence, it really impressed me. High par and high quality. I believe a lot of commercial growers would choose it. Quality garantted.
But the price fears me away and i chose the similar design from MarsHydro. Not the best but worthy of the price.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I like the design of Fluence, it really impressed me. High par and high quality. I believe a lot of commercial growers would choose it. Quality garantted.
But the price fears me away and i chose the similar design from MarsHydro. Not the best but worthy of the price.
Fluence yes, but there are MUCH better lights to be had for the same $$ or LESS than Mars...That's one of the reason that I began this thread. Do a bit of reading here and elsewhere about Mars and their customer service (lack of) and less than quality products in lighting. I was a lucky one and when I began, I bought Meizhi burples and not Mars in that category. (sold off for the lights I mentioned above). Meizhi also has the newer white lights, but they use SAMSUNG diodes and not cheap Epistars. Meizhi has outstanding CS too.

Mars is NOT a company that I would count in for growing my needed meds..Will their lights grow weed..Yep..but so will a T-8!

basscaptain

basscaptain

the mans right even there 2 for 1 deal is NOT WORTH the $$$$ ( go read there reply to my post where I asked them Who I should pay more for there name>> ) you can get the same sp250 light for less money on alibaba so why pay for 5 other people to make $$$ on you.... Just my 2 cents here but if you are looking for lights and you Don't check out there site ... Don't Bitch about $$$$

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

the mans right even there 2 for 1 deal is NOT WORTH the $$$$ ( go read there reply to my post where I asked them Who I should pay more for there name>> ) you can get the same sp250 light for less money on alibaba so why pay for 5 other people to make $$$ on you.... Just my 2 cents here but if you are looking for lights and you Don't check out there site ... Don't Bitch about $$$$
Probably the least trusted name in the business!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Probably the least trusted name in the business!
like I said I havn't grown indoor in 39 yrs so I say I have never grown indoors because this has become something else... But I know a few homies/bro's that do......
the Name Mars is a Joke in so ca ......................... years ago they gave lights to the right people and got a VERY FAST name for them self ... 2 yrs later you could drive down the streets in the hood and see them being used for shooting sports LOL..... DH/Joe sales this stuff and he sent me a free light and it's not a mars lol

basscaptain

basscaptain

I stayed single and enjoy life....(I still get it when I want it too..LOL, and my bank account remains in tact.....More money to buy lights!)
1st and last for me....... I had to...... I started working when I was around 8 with my b-in law. his dad owned a painting com. mom kick me out when I was 12..... got in some teribble at 14 so I had to go over seas for 6 months to live with dad ( had not seen him since I was 4) Gov made me Orders..... came back to stats when I was 15 ..it was go to school or leave and go back to work with Jim..... went to work got married to the 1st 19yr I could find.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

well the new light got here.... I'll put it in tonight going to need help on how to use this thing lol :)

had a pic of the box then I looked and my name address and all was right there........ if this place was kool I won't care but why advertise

Last edited:
Kevcboudreau

Kevcboudreau

well the new light got here.... I'll put it in tonight going to need help on how to use this thing lol :)

had a pic of the box then I looked and my name address and all was right there........ if this place was kool I won't care but why advertise
which light did you get? I am looking at one 800w sammy 301b and meanwell(of course),,dimmable and bluetooth control for $580 + shipping. its a multi strip and creates an absolute great spread and the on the corners at 18inches is 997 to 837...in the center talking 1150 to 1490....now thats some great distribution. made in Shenzen CHINA lol...

Screenshot 15
Top Bottom