LED lighting companys that you like or dislike, and WHY.

• Thread starter Buzzer777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I love KINGBRITE I have a couple COBS 50w and 100w....DIY I belive the were $87 and $140? Great quality no issues, efficacy is super and cranks out a good plant. 3500k and 4000k... As I stated before they are on time and the right price IMO. KINGBRITE has a good rep and has been in the game for a hot minute now. Youll get Meanwell drivers and CREE cxb3590 and potetiometer ...you can choose if you want cone or lens,,, they now have the same exact components that HLG uses to comprise their boards...sammys and meanwell you put a little wire here and tyhere (no need to even solder anymore they got WAGOS now and your on your way put those dollars to use at THCF SEEDS...Not to someone to assemble a light that you can do in 15minutes youll save $500/$650 easily thats a lot of electricity and genetics for my GIRLS to enjoy!!

Kingbrite seems like a good one to me. Im looking at the strip light setups. About $450 for replacement to my hid. Well at least $900 got need 2 minimum. But may start with one amd compare.

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

loving my kingbrites as well. i would like to try some of the big brands too but they are just so damn expensive in comparison.. hard to justify the price differences, that money can be put to much better use, more seeds and other upgrades for the garden.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

loving my kingbrites as well. i would like to try some of the big brands too but they are just so damn expensive in comparison.. hard to justify the price differences, that money can be put to much better use, more seeds and other upgrades for the garden.

Rent, electric, heating fuel, etc. the market here is triple the valued cost. Greedy ass hole weed market suppliers. Always been this way. Quarts of nutes are over $25 on average for basically a few dollars of fertilizer even at retail.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

if i were to try another brand it would be timber grow lights, theyre very nice and not ridiculously priced like some of the others

I pretty much decided the same thing. But kingbrite has me thinking about strip lights for my short ceilings.

But i could by the 2x4 footprint lamps timber sells and upgrade a little slower. One lamp at a time. I believe what they say about cobs. Better results enough they dropped the boards they sold.

Unless we grow with a shallow canopy i dont think quantum boards are good lamps. They were designed to light up storefront windows. Lol.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Wattshine?..LOL..I would have been too scared to even plug it in with a name like that! Roflmao!
it aint worth much for sure,the old trusty is still blaring for me ahahah,ijust cant spend the money you all do on lights for my style of growing,in the 70 and 80's i would have foot that bill and loved it though,back then cfl's and reg 100 watt light bulbs grown in closets with plenty of stretch after nixon screw it all up for growing in your back yard,bastard then got impeached hahaha oh forgot to mention aluminum foil hahahah they sold lots back then ,mid 80's you did good to score some brick you know the score on that shit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I pretty much decided the same thing. But kingbrite has me thinking about strip lights for my short ceilings.

But i could by the 2x4 footprint lamps timber sells and upgrade a little slower. One lamp at a time. I believe what they say about cobs. Better results enough they dropped the boards they sold.

Unless we grow with a shallow canopy i dont think quantum boards are good lamps. They were designed to light up storefront windows. Lol.
ive seen those strip lights,thought they were a joke ,but find out folk do use them,what do you do just stick them to a board and throw um in the tent?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I was thinking that too. Lol
come on guys,hey at least i tried to step into the new world of lights hahahah shit im a stoner really hahahah they blast out more heat than my hid light by double,56 bucks a light ,got 2 and damn they work on my brain worse than the HID lights,as soon as i step under them ,damn world turns and things move ,dizzy as hell to the point of passing out,then come the huey's,ever stand under a helicopter and hear that wooping sound,thats what i go threw every time under fake lights,sun does it too just not as bad were i pass out wake up with soil in the mouth slobbering under a 4ft tall plant looking down at me saying what what my roots stink hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@MidwestToker has the strip setup and results to prove they work. He built real nice lamps and has yields and results that cannot be argued.

Sorry to bother you bud but a pic would really help here.
id like to see that myself,how about them home depot jobber any good

BigCube

BigCube

20190920 095608

Not bad for 4 weeks lol. Will be flipping it tomorrow.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Dont know. I use hortilux super hps and ge t-5 ho bulbs. Lol.

Can i mount my old iphones and use the camera flash flashlight?

Will 6 phones do it?
bro back when i used high beam headlights from a 65 chevy truck i owned hahahah them son bitchs work to,had them things in every way and angle you could imagine,hated them for making my posters and strobe light look like shit hahahh,tell you something else ,these new led lights they put on car these days i bet you could jam on some herb with them,they blind the hell out of me lmao

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

bro back when i used high beam headlights from a 65 chevy truck i owned hahahah them son bitchs work to,had them things in every way and angle you could imagine,hated them for making my posters and strobe light look like shit hahahh,tell you something else ,these new led lights they put on car these days i bet you could jam on some herb with them,they blind the hell out of me lmao
Lucas Flame Throwers!!!

Top Bottom