LED Lights should I buy this or something else?

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

growsince79

growsince79

Jesus, I know how that is. I'm at least 6 months away from needing a new light, but every damn night I'm on the couch adding shit to carts "just to see" then reminding myself I don't even have the space for that light yet. Lol.
I was already real close to buying, then I saw a old promo code for 15% so I thought I'd see if it still worked and it did. Free shipping but it takes 2 weeks.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I was already real close to buying, then I saw a old promo code for 15% so I thought I'd see if it still worked and it did. Free shipping but it takes 2 weeks.
Haha, yeah it was a good as bought then. I do love them promo codes. I'll buy early if a nice sale comes along. I was hoping for a 4th of July sale. I'm still unsure what to get, but I know it'll be bar style. I feel good about sf, it seems like a safe bet, I'm just going to keep my eyes open for a good deal. You know anything about phlizon?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Haha, yeah it was a good as bought then. I do love them promo codes. I'll buy early if a nice sale comes along. I was hoping for a 4th of July sale. I'm still unsure what to get, but I know it'll be bar style. I feel good about sf, it seems like a safe bet, I'm just going to keep my eyes open for a good deal. You know anything about phlizon?
There are people on here that have phlizon lighting. If the specs aren't fudged, they seem solid based on their spec sheet ... but without ever having run one I can't speak for their quality.

Keep asking and someone here will likely have first hand working knowledge with Phlizon lighting

Blastfact

Blastfact

Definitely go bar style if you can afford it, much better spread than board style.
Thats why I run dual 260's and 350r's. I can keep the dimmers on the low side and not have more than a 50 ppfd spread from under a panel to a corner or edges. Light the space up and let it rock. Scorpion is HLG answer to bar style lights and they just brought out there Rspec far red lights in Scorpion pattern.

Observationist

Observationist

Mars hydro ts 3000 is 450w 4x4 and will cost you 378 dollars right now, Myself i went for 4 Groplaner 0 150w https://www.amazon.com/GROPLANNER-Lights-Indoor-Plants-Spectrum/dp/B08DKYZRWP they clip into each other according to the shape of your grow space
If you want a 5x5 watch this its pretty recent
i got these

240$ for 600 watts of samsung leds....compared to mars-ts-3000 450watts for 400$...if they are legit lights

my 2cents, HLG is overpriced,

definitely not getting HLG level customer-support though,

applaud for their support team.

Last edited:
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

There are people on here that have phlizon lighting. If the specs aren't fudged, they seem solid based on their spec sheet ... but without ever having run one I can't speak for their quality.

Keep asking and someone here will likely have first hand working knowledge with Phlizon lighting
They're
i got these

240$ for 600 watts of samsung leds....compared to mars-ts-3000 450watts for 400$...

my 2cents, HLG is overpriced,

definitely not getting HLG level customer-support though,

applaud for their support team.
It's a lot like what I got from Amazon. LeFreshinsoft Full Spectrum 1000W... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MXPSLD1?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I had the same idea of getting a few of them to fill up the tent. I got one and it seems to be doing petty good. I'm very happy with the results. I actually just ordered another one earlier today. I used this photone app to test the 2 lights I have. My buddy gave me this grow light that cost him $250 like 5 years ago. This one i got from Amazon was almost double the ppfd and way better spread. I'll have one of them over each plant now and use the older light to veg. I think that'll be fine until I upsize eventually. When I do I'm going to buy a good light though.

Observationist

Observationist

That's alot of light cheap. I like that is has 4000k instead of 5000k. Bigger buds.
Hell yea 3000k too, I thought it was a damn good deal especially if it’s legit Samsung LEDs, look like it.

Don’t want to take it apart just to verify; less get bad news haha, unless I have to.

I haven’t had to crank them either, so must be some efficient diodes.

Does have UV and IR as well, modular easy to move around and daisy chain.

Bought 3 of em, and have another basically same model.

beebud

beebud

Thinking of making the jump to LED can someone recommend some lights for me need a flowering footprint of at least 4x4.
Thinking of buying this.
Any recommendations appreciated.
I.mean shit, thatll grow weed forsure. Other than that Ive heard Timber lights are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tremojem

Tremojem

Careful with Mars Hydro TS Series.

I got hell on another forum for sharing my experience. They are sponsored by MH.

I am only going to say, just be careful.

I'm not a fan anymore.

I am looking to replace it. My top choices are Photontek, Medic Grow, ChilLED, Growers Choice, and Lumatek. Probably more as well. I saw these on Coco For Cannabis and Migro. Two of the most respected guys around for sure!!! Bring on the 420 sales.

Tremojem

Tremojem

Yea, 90% of my set up is AC INFINITY.

LOVE THEM!!!

Waiting for them to release a bar style lamp with 500 to 700 watts. And being able to control it with their WIFI controller.

I know...500-700 watts???

Big swing there.

Sorry, I have many thoughts on this but don't want to hijack thread.

Besides...after the beating recently, on the MH sponsored forum, I am gun shy.

Best to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom