LED RAGE!!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

And jesus people. How many home growers you know that have 4k+ extra money to toss around just on grow lights?

His situation.. sure math works out.

But its not gonna work out for most small growers. End of story. What's the point when it applies to almost no
one.

It's super misleading. What's funny is how trusting alot of you are to anyone that has money and sounds confident.

Anthem

Anthem

And jesus people. How many home growers you know that have 4k+ extra money to toss around just on grow lights?

But its not gonna work out for most small growers. End of story. What's the point when it applies to almost noone.
Hey dude that was based on one light. Most home growers are 1 light so it applies to most home growers. Lets face it, you are wrong and you do not like being wrong. That is the end of the story, you just do not like it.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Hey dude that was based on one light. Most home growers are 1 light so it applies to most home growers. Lets face it, you are wrong and you do not like being wrong. That is the end of the story, you just do not like it.

Ok I'm wrong. But your still a dick.

bunkerking

bunkerking

You are just upset because I proved you wrong. Have a nice day!!!!

We were having a convo and then you decided to be all sarcastic with me. I'm ok with being wrong but.. explain it to me so I learn please..... still a dick.

Anthem

Anthem

We were having a convo and then you decided to be all sarcastic with me. I'm ok with being wrong but.. explain it to me so I learn please..... still a dick.
You certainly have a talent for TRYING to turn things around but I never got sarcastic with you. You seem to think you can make smart remarks and what expect no response. I have been respectful the whole time. I have not resorted to calling you names nor do I intend to do so. But if you think you have not elevated the responses by your own actions I think you are mistaken. Again have a nice day!!!

Anthem

Anthem

If you would like to learn go back to post 47 and read it. I think I pretty much spelled it out. If you need help PM me and I will help you if I can.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

But its not gonna work out for most small growers. End of story. What's the point when it applies to almost no
one.

It's super misleading. What's funny is how trusting alot of you are to anyone that has money and sounds confident.
Umm, Its actually working out great herefor flowering in my 4x4 tent running it at 400 watts just providing for me and the mrs. I also know quite a few small growers that have switched to the hlg quality leds or similar. The math works out the same if he used 2000 watts or 200 watts....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Umm, Its actually working out great hear flowering in my 4x4 tent running it at 400 watts just providing for me and the mrs. I also know quite a few small growers that have switched to the hlg quality leds or similar. The math works out the same if he used 2000 watts or 200 watts....

No i do t think so. the numbers are packed with high air conditioning requirements and assume half watts.

Too many variables for static math. Especially maxed out to win an argument.

Anthem

Anthem

4-1000w de, 1- 4 ton a/c, 2- dehumidifiers, 1- 650w LED by Sync,
1-6 bulb T-5- 1/2 LED inserts 1/2-T-5s
1- 12,000btu portable a/c
3 wall fans, 1 mars 600w led

$700 a month in electricity cost
MiMedGrower. Please take a look at this set up

Anthem

Anthem

2 gavita 1650
2 growers choice ROI680
1 12000 BTU AC
1 dehumifier
10 mini fans
5 large fans
2 growers choice PFS series
2- t5 4 tube fixtures w/ 44 watt leds
400 a month
And this set up. Both have 4 flower lights and clone mother ability. But the electrical needs are 300 dollars less. Maybe I had something off in my math, but if anything this shows an even larger offset.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok. All the setups are different. Mines different too. What is being proven? There is no accounting for climate or what kind of space or anything. Or creative use of heat.

FourthCity

FourthCity

What’s the deal with the hostility between LED growers and there lights?

LED growers constantly get in pissing matches over who’s light is better.

I find it extremely childish and annoying.

I can’t recall any hardcore (Lol) HPS or CMH growers arguing over who’s lights are better.

thoughts............................?
I just always feel like I have to say something when someone posts a picture of half a dozen plants under their new "1000w" blurple led. I don't want to make them feel bad about their purchase but the sooner they find out the light isn't really 1000 watts the sooner they can get their grow on the right track. That being said, sometimes I see these people get very defensive when this is brought to their attention. The problems I have as others have mentioned is the gap between the marketing claims of some of these lights and what they can actually deliver is huge, especially for novice growers, and they are not even competitively priced. I don't think there has ever been a similar situation with hps, mh, or cmh products so its tough to compare.

Lets say you hired a contractor to build that new grow palace you are wrapping up instead of doing it yourself. If after you gave them your money they built something that was inferior to what you had understood was agreed upon and they justified it by saying something like "1000sqft is just the model number, this unit really has 100 square feet, for your needs we recommend 9 more units," wouldn't you wish someone had warned you if they could?

Top Bottom