Ledgirl banned!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

you cant show me a business that has not made decisions that didn't go in their favor it's just impossible to have a flawless business so i just hope the farm lives and learns from this and puts in place preventative measures so nothing like that can happen again!

fractal

fractal

That little bitch needs to be curbed stomped.

Reminds me of one my patients that I signed on and a week later he was at my door with the popo's wanting 6 full flowered plants and 18 little ones that were vegging, in Oregon thaat is what each patient can have. Lucky the cop was on my side. later on I got the little bitch back.
Watch out people, There are people out there to fuck with us that are legal.

What the hell was that all about? A thread about co-op nightmares would be hikarious and informative, freeloading patients are always up to crazy shit that I cannot believe.

T

Tron

led is for holla weenz. I remember reading the ledgirl post, and the people here buying into her pitch. The other day I was in the shop and this guy was buying 4500 worth of led. I thought for a second to speak to him before he pulled the trigger, but that would take business away from the shop. Fools gold... What was funny was he had this smirk like he was running things. Get what you get...

Tron

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

yep that's real shit tron. what was funny to me is this guy dropped like 3500 on LEDS but didn't have $200 to grab a good old 400 setup to hold him over until his precious leds came back so his plants died. hell you can get a 400 here for $30 an old shop light and they work perfect i have one in my mom room.

T

Tron

I think more and more shade balls are going to come outta the wood work, the closer to legal we get... Especially taking advantage of new people with money that don't know any better... Give me a 1000, we'll set up everything for you, and I'll show you how to safely and productively grow a pound of organic str8 dank without all the snake oils... People make it so complicated, trying to one up everyone else, it's really simple to grow magazine quality dank...

whitelion

whitelion

I don't believe any of that BS story and LED lights do work. If you still think they don't work after the threads by a few people here you are just a stubborn fool.

Why didn't the guy use some CFLs? I don't think that happened at all. Do you think if you picked the phone up right now and called a cop in another state and said so and so is growing pot that they would go investigate by talking to the person? Hell no!! They might snoop around the trash. But I doubt they would do even that in a legal med state for some small grower with an LED.

Look if logic wants to ban her to be on the safe side then that is smart. And if she did this stuff you guys can bash her about being a narc. But nobody was EVER calling her a narc. There is no proof she is a narc.

All the people you are saying "saw this coming" didn't see anything coming. All the people you mention like Mota and Lost said LEDs didn't work. They did not say LEDgirl was a he/she internet crook/narc. They said LED lights didn't work. THEY WERE AND ARE WRONG!!

If you all want to bash LEDgirl for whatever reason go right ahead. But if that reason is LED lights don't work then for fairness sake STFU already. They do work.

This is concerning about LEDgirl. Logic has done the right thing to protect the site. But this doesn't mean LED lights can't grow weed. So quit saying it. It makes you look stupid.

I am not worried about LEDgirl narcing me out. I hope everything works out for her and that all this is untrue. The internet is a tricky place. Things get taken out of context. People get misunderstood. People type shit that you can't take back or forget like you can in real conversation.

I know I am not going to believe all this until I see concrete evidence. And that evidence is not coming from some internet jerk that ordered $6000 worth of lights and then was too stupid to use CFL lights until he got better lights.

I also don't believe he had any trouble with one of these lights not working. They are built like a tank, they are actually proven, existing technology that just uses LED bulbs. Like shoplights. You ever buy a shoplight and have it just never power up. Yeah it can happen but don't count on it. I call BS on the 420 poster. I also call BS on ANYBODY that posts LED lights don't work.

This has all been done on hearsay by some guy too stupid to buy a cfl bulb to save his crop. Think about it. Think about a cop getting a phone call in a legal state that someone is using a CFL bulb to grow some weed. Do you think they would run a check them for a cfl bulb? Now make it an LED. SAME THING to them. That person on 420 site is a lying sack o' crap. They had a bad encounter with LEDgirl. She was a handful in an online debate. She beat a lot of guys up because they were stupid and said shit they couldn't back up. Yes she was short with them even nasty but she did usually best them and this made 420 nut case poster snap and make up a bunch of bull shit.

I hate that guy. Those are the people that tweak me. They can't win fair so they cheat and make shit up. Stuff that people like Logic or Gypsy can't ignore and have to act to protect the people on their sites. Understandable and logical. But the little lying manipulator 420 poster needs to fucking get his ass kicked.

Well put Tabor! :smiley_joint:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Should make sure the world knows about this
Whatever was there is no longer there. Bummah!
Agreed. Mota-Toka is owed some apologies for the shit talking in that thread.
I'm not one who owes any apologies, but I agree.
I don't believe any of that BS story and LED lights do work. If you still think they don't work after the threads by a few people here you are just a stubborn fool.
I don't think *those* lights work very well, and a person's skill level should not be the issue when it comes to whether or not they do. If anyone can grow under any HID, then why not LEDs? Sorry, I disagree with you. Respectfully of course. That doesn't even *begin* to cover the issues of how LEDThing handled him/herself on the boards and as a businessperson. I just went on a real rant the other day because of another thread I read here.

As a woman, I am SO FUCKING GLAD to find out that LEDThing is not *actually* genetically female, we have a hard time enough as it is. Thanks, LEDThing.
Why didn't the guy use some CFLs? I don't think that happened at all. Do you think if you picked the phone up right now and called a cop in another state and said so and so is growing pot that they would go investigate by talking to the person? Hell no!! They might snoop around the trash. But I doubt they would do even that in a legal med state for some small grower with an LED.
That wasn't the only thing that brought the sheriff to his door. LEDThing claimed also that he'd stolen a very, very expensive piece of equipment from it. THAT got the sheriff's attention. The illegal grow op thing was just for good measure.
Look if logic wants to ban her to be on the safe side then that is smart. And if she did this stuff you guys can bash her about being a narc. But nobody was EVER calling her a narc. There is no proof she is a narc.
Correct, no actual proof at all. Just a trail of lies and deception and, worst of all, exceedingly poor treatment of others if their words didn't make its product out to be perfect in every way. And that's just the start, if you'd like I can recreate my tear from the other day. :)
All the people you are saying "saw this coming" didn't see anything coming. All the people you mention like Mota and Lost said LEDs didn't work. They did not say LEDgirl was a he/she internet crook/narc. They said LED lights didn't work. THEY WERE AND ARE WRONG!!

If you all want to bash LEDgirl for whatever reason go right ahead. But if that reason is LED lights don't work then for fairness sake STFU already. They do work.
Perhaps not all LEDs work very well. But I'll agree--LEDs make light. Whether or not you can grow good weed well with them I'll not say at this time, I'm still incredulous as to their efficacy.
This is concerning about LEDgirl. Logic has done the right thing to protect the site. But this doesn't mean LED lights can't grow weed. So quit saying it. It makes you look stupid.
Sure took him long enough, and allowing very good, contributing members to be banned simply for having anything negative to say about her product says a lot about the site admin, too, doesn't it? Time for everyone to stop fellating.
I am not worried about LEDgirl narcing me out. I hope everything works out for her and that all this is untrue. The internet is a tricky place. Things get taken out of context. People get misunderstood. People type shit that you can't take back or forget like you can in real conversation.
Tobor, did you read a single link? LEDThing is a crook, through and through. Not just with people growing weed, it got its start ripping off people for car parts (I don't know what clips are). For me there is enough history there to find Jeb's story much more believable than unbelievable. The tiger didn't change its stripes, it moved from one jungle to another.
I know I am not going to believe all this until I see concrete evidence. And that evidence is not coming from some internet jerk that ordered $6000 worth of lights and then was too stupid to use CFL lights until he got better lights.
Maybe he was broke after spending all that money on her lights! Jeez, man, why is the onus on the customer to do something more here? I'm gonna take that story by Jeb at face value right now precisely because of the other information that was brought to light. It all adds up to a stinking pile of shit.
I also don't believe he had any trouble with one of these lights not working. They are built like a tank, they are actually proven, existing technology that just uses LED bulbs. Like shoplights. You ever buy a shoplight and have it just never power up. Yeah it can happen but don't count on it. I call BS on the 420 poster. I also call BS on ANYBODY that posts LED lights don't work.
I've had shoplights fail a lot more often than you realize. So....? Just last winter lost one completely. I've had brand new CFLs fail on me. Maybe it's ME! :thinking
This has all been done on hearsay by some guy too stupid to buy a cfl bulb to save his crop. Think about it. Think about a cop getting a phone call in a legal state that someone is using a CFL bulb to grow some weed. Do you think they would run a check them for a cfl bulb? Now make it an LED. SAME THING to them. That person on 420 site is a lying sack o' crap. They had a bad encounter with LEDgirl. She was a handful in an online debate. She beat a lot of guys up because they were stupid and said shit they couldn't back up. Yes she was short with them even nasty but she did usually best them and this made 420 nut case poster snap and make up a bunch of bull shit.
Oh, WHAT? Seriously? Debating tactics like using pure ad hominem? How's that beating someone up in a debate? I should have bookmarked the last thread I saw that got me so pissed off with LEDThing, honest debate never entered into it, all that I saw was shit being slung. Maybe we're reading two different people.
I hate that guy. Those are the people that tweak me. They can't win fair so they cheat and make shit up. Stuff that people like Logic or Gypsy can't ignore and have to act to protect the people on their sites. Understandable and logical. But the little lying manipulator 420 poster needs to fucking get his ass kicked.
Wow. Ok. This is beginning to sound personal, as though you have a vested interest in this. Thing is, there's a trail of people who feel they've been ripped off by this person. Not just LEDs either (again, read some more).

My last question to you would be this; What does Occam's Razor dictate, given that it very much appears this person's history is on its way to being proven?

M

MediMary

Yo I will happily take all your 345 w panels that no one wants or who thinks they do not grow bud. I have come to the conclusion that people who failed with these can not grow, period! As mine is keepin up with a 400w HID no worries.
So, where can we get these cheaper then..... as If I could I would prob replace alot of my 400w with them... The 345s rock!
So herb the real qustion is can it keep up with a 600?, cause thats what LEDgirl was advertising, multiple times she claimed it was rated to replace a 600. I have followed along your thread, and you have done things smooth, so with your experience, what would have the better coverage and penetration/ so whats your opinion, 600 vs 345led, was s/he making valid clames, or conning people with her statements,
And lost called her out on her lights, called her out as a fake person, and about any other way you can call someone out.

+rep seemaiden

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I just wanted to pop in real fast IMPO i have run LED'S and while i will agree in no way will i ever swap out my magnums for some LED's. The LED DO INDEED Work. However i feel like the LED's are an outragous way to go, to get a good setup and everything you'd hafta drop like 5 g's and it take way more experience and way more time paying attention to the girls needs to get the same crop as you would from HID's not to mention the reduction in yield. However IME the LED grows are impossible to detect for us urban growers, and the LED bud i smoked from a close friend was noticably more outdoorsy without the extra stem. The varying lightwaves from the LED IMO gave the bud's all the good characteristics of indoor bud with some of the outdoor narcoticness to it. AS to LEDgirls Morals i'm not so sure about that, but i no that there's no way in hell i'm switchin out my magnums for LED's anytime soon!

Take it easy Yall :banana1sv6:

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!

O

organickat

LEDs work some better then others but I will say her/ his LEDs are far from being on par with any hid or hps I've been using LEDs in my tents for a couple years now and my UFO 3rd gen from htg supply is by far the best out of all the ones I tried but 15 to 18 grams per plant isn't for commercial use and it does up the resin just yields like shit So they work like a 150 or 250 hps and nowhere close to a 400 or 600 hps

M

MediMary

wow I just checked the price on that 345 watter, almost a 1,200.00LED$ to compete with a 200.00$ hid.

why not just buy six 400w HID's?

I do feel bad for everyone who bought one of those LED's, even if they work, what if in the future your unit craps out, most of you havnt even had ur units over a year.

That warranty you got with your led's, when cameron goes to jail, you think s/he will be honoring your warranty from prison?
Probably not. And for anyone saying they don't believe the article over on 420mag, Its not just One(1) person complaining, its a shit ton of people, you guys think its some big conspiracy or something?

M

MediMary

I bet you lumatek set her up for the fall. All these people buying LED's probably cutting into their profits.

S

space101

WOW! "LEDGIRL" was scamming folks and in the end the whole world ends up finding out SHE'S A HE! LMFAO I bet you didn't expect that to happen. Deserves you right sissy!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Then why the crossover from racing car parts?

N

Night7Hunter

Cammie Mckenzie Scam Fraud

This is from 2004. Well before the LED drama started...

Thank you for doing a bit of looking RMCG.

As your member Lost mentioned today, there used to be a LOT more evidence of Cameron's crimes on the internet. Much has been lost over the years, and some of it recently, which is suspicious. This criminal does have experience running websites and administering forums.

For those who do just a bit of looking, there is still plenty of info regarding his crimes.
I have provided only a brief synopsis.

Night7Hunter

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Here is my experience with LED girl, when she had her thread up about LED's she was extremely rude to anybody that questioned her or the lights, right TK? I asked a question about the test grow, when I looked the next day for a reply I found out that my post had been edited, to say something entirely different than what I was saying. I was really upset and felt that the site had been compromised, I didn't post for quite some time after, but I am extremely happy that she is gone now.
I agree that the Jeb guy could of saved his crop, but I am also from MT and can attest that yes in many of these small towns the cops have nothing to do, so a phone call claiming an illegal grow will get their attention.
Anyway Thanks Logic for getting rid of her/him/whatever!

K

kuz

Dude could sell, people here still want to defend her. Maybe he figured prison is inevitable, make the best of it and be a man in the womens pen. What a nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom