Led's ??

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purpose420

Guy, we are giving personal testimony here - they can read all they want but thats what were doing here , telling others what worked for us

That's great but see here's the problem with that, I ran into problems trying to do what everyone else was doing and this is why? What works for someone else, is not always going to work for you. Things are made differently, out of different material etc,,

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I'll hunt down something. I'm going to find something just to boost the red. I see all red no blue 45w led panels like $40 each. ??
I added this little piece of shit to my set up. I don't have a very big setup and that's really all I needed. I paid way too much for what it is. I didn't want or have time for a build. The little thing is kick-ass no lies.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I'll hunt down something. I'm going to find something just to boost the red. I see all red no blue 45w led panels like $40 each. ??
Its true what watts can actually produce.
On a 45 watt led panel I wouldnt expect that to boost your results more than 45grams AT BEST.
Lets say it runs off 45 true watts at the wall - which I quet
45 grams off the 1 plant thats directly under it. For some not significant but for others its another OZ +1/2 of meds to use.
That's great but see here's the problem with that, I ran into problems trying to do what everyone else was doing and this is why? What works for someone else, is not always going to work for you. Things are made differently, out of different material etc,,

Your video you posted and the link you sent us is :
All personal testimony.

and result sharing of other growers.
the guy who wrote that article was sharing testimony,
thats what Im trying to do here with a few other growers,
you fucking mind?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Putting all my cheap-ass panels down just below the canopy was one of the best moves I ever made. I definitely saw sizable results.:eyepiece:

sixstring

sixstring

I think what he's saying is: if you want a cheap LED panel, go to amazon and find an inexpensive Chinese knock-off version of the more expensive LED panels... That's what I got from his statement
exactly :cool:

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

exactly :cool:

So what your saying is: if you want a cheap led panel -
completely discount what myself and others have been recommending for CHEAP PANELS and buy something you never heard of ?
Seems like bad advice brah
Lets just skip the thread discussion and buy one from amazon blindly. Sounds good.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

@sixstring - I knew your motive and what im saying to you is ,
You hate mars , we get it.
I love them, my mars panels.owe me nothing if you used them correctly yours shouldnt either.
your bitter against mars hydro but thats you,
you now have a massive investment into dyi cobs and thats cool, but thos arnt for just anyone to set up, use safely and maintain safetly,
these panels are the simpler, easier and cheaper option for beginners
So get off Mars nuts and just let people buy "disposable lights"
Fuck - hps growers buy disposable bulbs all day - whats the diff?

sixstring

sixstring

still waiting for that 1 pound pic @JakeyBakey . also can you tell us what kind of difference you would see with a mars panel vs standard hps in the same wall watts? is it better spectrum,less heat.higher par readings? i can link a bunch of 150.00 to 300.00 hps setups that have been a proven winner for decades.just curious to know what would make mars better in those faily important cats

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Either way, ive had great service from them.
And great results which is why Im recommending to others.
So call mars disposable if you like but all your doing is making them spend more money than they need to bc Sixstring hates mars.
I dont care if they chose mars or HPS any other chinsese brand - as long as they arnt steared to buy $600-$1000 on a light for a 3x3

Thats cool, you remember we are in an Led discussion? Wtf

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I know HPS brings results, your stearing off the track holmes - uh oh

sixstring

sixstring

Either way, ive had great service from them.
And great results which is why Im recommending to others.
So call mars disposable if you like but all your doing is making them spend more money than they need to bc Sixstring hates mars.
I dont care if they chose mars or HPS any other chinsese brand - as long as they arnt steared to buy $600-$1000 on a light for a 3x3

Thats cool, you remember we are in an Led discussion? Wtf
couple questions you keep avoiding ,how long have you been growing under mars panels and wheres the pic of a 1 pound harvest from them? if you did some research you would know i used to be a fucking mars cheerleader,kinda like your doing now lol.

Top Bottom