Harborside cuts I can verify:
Chemdog #4 is phenomenal
La conf is ok - skip
Shark shock - skip (scm)
The white - ok
Deadhead og (SCM) rad
Dhn white fire - legit
Purple ak - chronic
My 91 Chen was week and came with free thrips I think.
Mostly seeds now

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I would also recommend central coast wellness ( usually have the Chemdog's Sister cut) and Santa Cruz Mtn naturals (good clones and Bodhi seeds)

M

m4n

Yea that jilly bean is legit...smells and tastes like some orange dank! High is old.school,happy,laughing with the munchies........not sure what to think about the white fire I got outside rite now...its next to my sfv OG,its kinda airy,with foxtails...doesn't look like its gunna be solid nugs....it is a nice light green and frosty tho

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yea that jilly bean is legit...smells and tastes like some orange dank! High is old.school,happy,laughing with the munchies........not sure what to think about the white fire I got outside rite now...its next to my sfv OG,its kinda airy,with foxtails...doesn't look like its gunna be solid nugs....it is a nice light green and frosty tho
mine too, smell is different as well.......we will see

SmokeS

SmokeS

y dont you call all the places first and see what they have...better than driving around wasting gas
no doubt. i'm trying to make it an efficient journey so i'm setting up a route so i don't miss anything. It's also my vacation from LA so i'm bringing friends to make the best of it. I'm looking forward to the journey maybe i'll be rewarded, but if not I can always set up another trip.

K

kushsmoker30

Thanks good thread sanvanalona, i'm not 1 that keeps moms n takes cut i h8 having the extra hassle of moms n babies r a bitch for me to get going. i got beans i bought n never cracked cuz of having to wait 2 months to b able to take cuts, hope this helps me to b able to find good clean strong cuts. peace

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Anybody know if the SCM Ak47 is legit? They have cuts at Harborside right now

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thank you! Any input on the GDP's they carry in Harborside? I am planning on picking it up also but they have a few cuts from different sources

BubbaGum

BubbaGum

Damn glad I found this thread. been searching for Pure Kush for awhile now to no avail. Also looking for any non og kush, like a kush leaning blackberry kush or woody kush or any mendocino strain like mendo purp. If your trip north goes well please let us know because I def wanna make a trip from socal as well. Thanks!

BubbaGum

BubbaGum

Organicann is 100% for sure, i got a few ladies from there last year...there durban is unlike any other.
I am also trying to find that cerebrally devastating Durban Poison, so theirs is pretty good? how would you describe the finished product?

Latest posts

Top Bottom