Legit dispensary clones in Northern Cali

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Damn glad I found this thread. been searching for Pure Kush for awhile now to no avail. Also looking for any non og kush, like a kush leaning blackberry kush or woody kush or any mendocino strain like mendo purp. If your trip north goes well please let us know because I def wanna make a trip from socal as well. Thanks!
Blackberry kush I have not seen available anywhere yet, its pretty tightly held to my knowledge just because the finished product when done outside looks indoor. Mendo purp and gdp, purple kush, purple erkel are all either the same or way too similar to tell any real difference, so you should be able to grab that easily. The confidential cheese was pretty amazing, as the l.a. con is super kushy, and not og more so cal masters.

BubbaGum

BubbaGum

Thanks for the reply, yea Blackberry KUSH seems hard to find as the one around these parts has ZERO kush in it.
Well in my experience you totally can tell the difference especially if you've had any of them and could confirm what it was(breeder packs, a trusted opinion). In my experience it isn't always finding the strain "legit", it's finding an exemplary cutting of that strain. Grandaddy purp is a heavier kinda taste, not really as BRIGHT if you know what I mean. Tends to be the largest sized nugs from most purp of seen. Urkle I've never had and it makes me sad. Know anything about raskal's white urkle? Mendo Purp is purple but a really vibrant purple covered in white so it appears really light and the taste is just so unique, can't place it, but the look and smell and taste combined I could def tell apart. Purple kush, I've heard is actually ultraviolet around here and the last purple kush I had was imported from Mendocino county and again, really frosted but the purple grapey taste was an even 50 50 mix of kush taste/smell too. Really potent stuff with no comedown. It isn't really telling them apart that is hard for me, it's finding any one of the strains I'm looking for at the level of quality where i can call it a day on indicas and have my constant stash. I'm more of a sativa guy anyway haha just wanna get my indica staple down first. Woody kush was odd, didn't smell strong/like weed and the taste was non og kush with a sandalwood kinda exhale, but super high quality and very potent in the head and body. Long lasting too. THAT is a strain I might be able to find. Again, any info on these would be stellar. Clubs that might be a drive but are worth it are welcome!

*edit* again I should note around LA I have yet to find a high quality purple in flower form so I'm really hesitant to buy a purple clone without being impressed by the flowers.

BubbaGum

BubbaGum

Part of me almost WANTS to see a craigslist add for a pure kush cutting for 200 bucks i mean it'd have to be real right? Haha just kidden but man I CANNOT find PK that isn't midgrade in socal. Depressing, I was looking forward to seeing that strain again.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah o.k. so the purps that harborside offers are: Kens Gdp, gdp, purple erkle, and purple kush. I have both the Pk and kens gdp and no difference yet, they are the shit! Taste likes purple or grapes, either way if that is what you are looking for in purps you will be stoked. As for Pure kush, honestly I have never tried any....would love to. With Raskal, I know many people have had good luck with his stuff the s1 is just a little weird for me especially when you are attempting to cross two clone only strains.......it never seems to be a real cross and all the kids seem to take after one parent or another.

BubbaGum

BubbaGum

Nice I'm pleased to hear that I'll def check them out then along with PO and clonevill. maybe do a comparison grow of all three haha. Pure Kush man oh man it was like the most potent indica high ever, but also super strong cerebrally. Eyes Red. No exception, no remorse, no hiding it. But super clean and like just seems to extend the senses. It seems to always be really white hued and frosted silver. Mix of a high high quality kinda kush, with very light candy/fruity pebbles undertones. Such a fantastic strain. i didn't even HAVE to question if it was real (though of course I did) because the quality was so outstanding. I'd sell my future firstborn son into bondage for a cut of that haha

tags420

tags420

Pure kush is potentially the strongest I have ever had...so good. As a grower though, she was a bitch to propagate .

BubbaGum

BubbaGum

Pure kush is potentially the strongest I have ever had...so good. As a grower though, she was a bitch to propagate .
But you HAVE grown out the real deal? if there is ANYTHING at all you can share on how to locate a cut I would be eternally grateful. A good club, characteristics that can make identification better, anything at all. As you say, it was so strong and just hit all the right notes for an indica and had some real power behind it. So hard to clone, or hard to raise young? Thanks for the help brother, I'm determined to find a personal indica cut before embarking on my sativa grows. While I can find urkle i have no way of knowing who has the best one. Currently was gonna go with cannanetics Urkle if i can't find Pure Kush.

tags420

tags420

I had her for a while. She was passed down the line in our crew. I was the last to have her and was having problems cloning her so I gave it back to the original keeper. A month later we all decided that it wasn't worth it anymore. We ended our saga with PK. There are always flowers at valley of the moon collective so maybe they could track down their vendor.
PK is a really good OG to me, and there are a few other OG's I'd rather grow. If you can get you hands on a fire or one of the original OG cuts I would take them over the PK. I grew LA kush once and it was identical in effects and growing characteristics.

BubbaGum

BubbaGum

Thanks a ton, I'll def make a trip out there and if the flowers are impressive and make the trip a few more times perhaps they'll be able to help me. Lucky fella, makes me wish i grew up around here haha. Much appreciated.

K

kindest

Where a good place in the Bay Area to walk in and purchase a clone. I'm having no luck.

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Where a good place in the Bay Area to walk in and purchase a clone. I'm having no luck.

Was wondering the same thing. So far I've been keeping an eye on the Harboside menu, Imedz hasnt posted any cuts in a few days

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Anybody flowered DHN's purple kush from Harborside? Also which GDP cut would you guys suggest? DHN and SCM both have cuts at Harborside

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Thanks bro. I might pick it up if it's still there when I go by. Wish I didn't live so far away

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Anybody flowered DHN's purple kush from Harborside? Also which GDP cut would you guys suggest? DHN and SCM both have cuts at Harborside
Yes I have flowered the purple kush and it is almost spot on to the gdp......dhn and scm both have legit cuts, so I don't think you can go wrong either way

hella local916

hella local916

This thread is dedicated to the clones available in the dispensaries in cali that have been tried and true. As much info as possible is much appreciated. There are many clone collectives that are finally branding themselves and this helps tremendously in figuring out who has what, this is the stuff that I have tried:

Midnight Farms:
Atomic Northern Lights: this is the real deal, unbelievable old school flavor and a really nice outdoor strain to boot. This one is fast.....anywhere from 52-55 days. Very good and worth it in my opinion.

Blueberry: This one is the SHIT! I love it, it is also called blueberry diesel by Medicinal Organics, wow. This one is a super fast finisher.......45 days indoor and its looking like mid sept out. Love this stuff, my girl thinks its amazing.

DARK HEART NURSERY: (the clones from these guys are always very nice and tall and seem to have the best survival rates)

Chernobyl: This is a reworked trainwreck with more trichs than the original and also a very lovely outdoor strain.

Dream Queen: this is simply green crack. Its the legit cut, tastes kind of like mangos and so far is the only renamed clone I have found from these guys.

Blue Dream: the real deal here!!!! Seen 7+ outside with this cut, grab it while it lasts.

MEDICINAL ORGANICS: (just recently got their cookies for 40$ and it did not last 2 days)

Blueberry Diesel: Same as aforementioned blueberry, this one is good and get it while you can

Harborside: They tend to have most of their clones branded now but I have got a few that were not and here is how they worked for me:
Fire OG: This is it! The legit cut, I love her and will keep her as long as I can. I have picked up fire og for the last year here and everytime super legit.

Purple Erkel: Again legit, I do think this came from DHN but not too sure, love this but like gdp a little more.

Chemdog 91: This is the chem that is closest to sour d, just more orangey or something....either way good stuff.

Tahoe: This shit sucked! Closest thing to hemp that I have grown in a long time, until this one.
White Fire: BULLSHIT......do not buy this cut it really sucks.

I started this thread because it will be nice for us farmers to weed through the b.s. and save everyone lots of time. Any info from any norcal dispensary is much appreciated as well as pictures....speaking of which here is a blueberry from middle of august:

sweet you so answered my questions.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sac. Im gonna drop some heaters, if I do this shit. I got a bunch of choice phenos and I'm always starting new strains. I like to keep things fresh around the Funk Lab!

Top Bottom