Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

morning farmer P , whats up?
Good Morning Jipp. Just regular shit, getting ready for the grind (work). Gonna be terminating a bunch of fiber optic cables today. Hope it goes smoothly.

Farmer P

Farmer P

My plants are looking really good. Can't wait to harvest and try them! So far the clones look frostier than their moms. Hoping for some :fire::fire:. When you get enough bud stored up I recommend making some dry ice hash with the 160 micron screen. Shit is bomb. Hits hard like oil, but it seems to keep a lot more of the terps. Tastes and smells like chronic dank.

jipp

jipp

My plants are looking really good. Can't wait to harvest and try them! So far the clones look frostier than their moms. Hoping for some :fire::fire:. When you get enough bud stored up I recommend making some dry ice hash with the 160 micron screen. Shit is bomb. Hits hard like oil, but it seems to keep a lot more of the terps. Tastes and smells like chronic dank.

thats good news. im looking forward to seeing what we get with the pfx x 93 cross.

i just want to see if i can see anything from my male in them you know.

as for the quality of the smoke, will it be better than their mother, no clue. but what i can say, it does not matter in the terms of meds for me... because im gonna turn the shit into oil a anyhow.. and the critical kush is b smoke for me, but the oil was plenty good. laughs.. but i did not care for #3 pancake pheno flavor.. the #1 ET pheno tasted ok..

im doing ok here. just smoking some jack herer, i like it.
and in a much better mood than the last few days.. man not having good meds sucks.. but hey im good now, so its all rock n roll.

if you aint drooling, try harder yo!

iv read this a little bit ago :P
http://www.countrysideinfo.co.uk/flower.htm

jipp

jipp

i have to feed some of the kids today. clean tent, etc.
its a good day. i think my little 93 male is looking quite bushy, laughs. yeah i need to get some shit so i can put these guys on veg. and get better at cloning. you would think.. put the fucking thing in the cloner shit, put in cloner machine wait, boom done yeah.. not working out that way for me so far. laughs.
but i will not give in, clones should be the easy thing yeah. heh.
bowl up!

jipp

jipp

story time.

this memory came up the other day.

i was in i think 3 grade maybe. anyhow, i remember checking out this huge colored picture book on the ocean animals. but here lye the problems you see i got a new 10 speed kids size bike that year for my birthday ( a white one, i got it at chucky cheese ). i had no back pack.. and it just turned out i learn how to ride with no hands shortly before hand. so i thought id ride home, no hands yeah.. no big deal.. i did fine until i came to this damn steep ass hill.. i did fine all the way till the end and i got speed wobbles and boom i crashed into the bank. i have no idea how long i was out. i just know i got back on my bike, and rode home sorta.. but a block before i got our apartment i ran into this man/womens car door.. she open it to get out and i just rode right into iut and flipped over the door and shit.. i got back up and went home. yeah i do not remember much more than not telling anyone and hiding it i did not want to get in trouble. laughs.

iv been a fool since a boy :P
bowl up.

jipp

jipp

here is another memory. would you believe i won a medal in wrestling at a state thing when i was in first grade.. what he fuck happen to me LOL. i remember i thought i lost the match.. but i did not give up ( who would of thought that part of my character would carry me through life ) and i won by points and got a medal..

anyhow, my mom told me not to take it to school because id lose it you know.. well i was like no i wont, i wanted to show people i won. laughs, lost it on the way home on a bus in wisconsin. :(

should of listen to her. wrestling, i guess i could of been good.. shrugs. we moved so i never got to continue it..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i have to feed some of the kids today. clean tent, etc.
its a good day. i think my little 93 male is looking quite bushy, laughs. yeah i need to get some shit so i can put these guys on veg. and get better at cloning. you would think.. put the fucking thing in the cloner shit, put in cloner machine wait, boom done yeah.. not working out that way for me so far. laughs.
but i will not give in, clones should be the easy thing yeah. heh.
bowl up!
i think it got to do with a lot of heat and humidity,mine didnt do shit either ,until i decided to go with another light that heats up the room there in,finally back to normal 70 night 90 dat 50% humidity,normal for here ,i only got 2 left alive and it will be a damn sight wait to do anymore clones,i dont like there structure in soil,feather out like a oak tree,and when they bump up the flowers ,alot more support for them,seeds have a tap root like a pine tree,hurricane force wind wont hardly make um budge,still have to tie a few limbs ,but better than damn thing falling over on ya,lmao i dont know just a observation i dont use silica either

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

its cool here now.. so, i think ill be ok with out the cool tube. i need the money for meds.

i bought what i could tho, tent, and some more frass, etc.. i need to get another thing of flower food tho. but im good on budswell.

when the tent get here ill figure out the situation. hopefully i can make it work, right now all i can think is i cant grow enough for my self.. so i suffer. fucked up shit.
i need to take the pfx down and jar it and see where im at.

wish i had about 20 of them to harvest, then i could make some fucking oil hah.
hope you are doing well.
I have a 6" cool tube sitting in storage. Shoot me a pm.

jipp

jipp

i get why there are different forms of concentrate it would suck trying to dab shatter on the beach. laughs.

so im high as fuck off this shatter. hah. vaping e tc.. bubble gum man it was a good run whoever grew it, and the herb must of been fire.. good job!!!

so i like sour D, and i like bublegum.. i guess that means i need to get some bog gear eh.

vape up! it feels good to not be in pain for a little while.. you can sorta act like a human. laughs. feeling no pain, its a good day.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

@jipp

Brother I appreciate your patience. I have another cooltube with reflector, but I think I'm just gonna order you a brand new one tomorrow, and have it shipped directly to you. So should arrive next week. I'm tired of fussing with ups over the claim. Just gonna chalk it up as a loss. So be looking for it next week. Be easy man.

jipp

jipp

@jipp

Brother I appreciate your patience. I have another cooltube with reflector, but I think I'm just gonna order you a brand new one tomorrow, and have it shipped directly to you. So should arrive next week. I'm tired of fussing with ups over the claim. Just gonna chalk it up as a loss. So be looking for it next week. Be easy man.

sounds good man. thank you so much.

im on day 58 i think, i flipped on 9/11. how long does the sbd go for ?

i looked and its showing more amber than the rest, but thats not saying much. when is say showing amber that is like a few dots on the sugar leafs. and im not using the most accurate way of gauging trico color unfortunately need to get a loop i guess.

hope you are having a great day/night..

bowl up!

jipp

jipp

check out the plemon the fucking thing is stacking like a mofo. laughs. and it has more time to go.

i think ill have to cage it before i move it for its next dry cycle.. i talked a lot of shit about the plemon cause it just seem like a sick plant i guess in veg, but its perfect for growing in a tent to flower.. i could put these on a table in that thing if that is tall as they all got you know with a net you could get a good yield ( we see if it like its oil first, heh. but i have more genetics to explore ).. so yeah, i like the plemon but for totally different reasons.. i enjoy my plants more in veg ( i like to look a them ).. top it a few times and that is it.. no pop corn. low maintenance shit. stoner friendly plants. laughs

IMG 8272
Top Bottom