Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im in a tool mood this morning. rock n rollin. this pfx oil hits hard to the dome.. its the high you would look for on opiates, or heroin id imagine. just throwing it out there. as iv read a shit load of articals i guess on opiates treatment/abuse whatever they toss them two things together anyhow.. anyhow, Medical Marijuana concentrates are never ever mention.. you get pot and shit once in a while.. nothing from sounding its coming from someone who would know ( me ) hah. it really should be mention more all i see is more pills. :( and diet
anyhow, just trying to help.. if you know someone who wants help, tell them to try some oil.

i know one thing i can say we all should learn from this.. you need oil from the start of your detox withdrawal bullshit.. would of saved my vision.

im gonna up pot in a few. 75f and im freezing. sigh..

bowl up homies.
i been froze for 2 weeks here,39 yesterday morning,but staying 50 at night and high 70 day,my damn feet havent thawed out in 2 weeks,,shit im a flat lander cant dig this cold shit,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im in a tool mood this morning. rock n rollin. this pfx oil hits hard to the dome.. its the high you would look for on opiates, or heroin id imagine. just throwing it out there. as iv read a shit load of articals i guess on opiates treatment/abuse whatever they toss them two things together anyhow.. anyhow, Medical Marijuana concentrates are never ever mention.. you get pot and shit once in a while.. nothing from sounding its coming from someone who would know ( me ) hah. it really should be mention more all i see is more pills. :( and diet
anyhow, just trying to help.. if you know someone who wants help, tell them to try some oil.

i know one thing i can say we all should learn from this.. you need oil from the start of your detox withdrawal bullshit.. would of saved my vision.

im gonna up pot in a few. 75f and im freezing. sigh..

bowl up homies.
by the way chris,how you like the char,noticed any change?

jipp

jipp

i think if it were me,i would just take the empty pots im gonna use,stack um in there like i wanted them,what ever i got to fit,i would take that count,add10% to the seeds i was gonna pop,on the down side there would be at the least 10% males if you dig,if higher than that well just more room for them to grow

ok, when the 4x4 gets here. ill do just that. then ill see if i have enough seeds.

Leew421

Leew421

I wouldn't do a sog with seeds homie. You need to monocrop the whole thing to make sure it's even and the same. A true sog is a single for cola grow. After your clones root good put into solos for 2 weeks, then put into 2 gal bags for another 2 weeks. Then put into flower. I will actually be doing this in a couple months after I get room in flower

jipp

jipp

by the way chris,how you like the char,noticed any change?

i like it. the only problem i have had so far is the fact that when i originally went to try this char stuff you know.. i only sampled it on a few plants.. that meant they would dry quicker than plants with out char.. but in return you get much healthier plants. the proof was there you know.
you just have to make sure you do all your plants or it fucks your dry cycles. laughs.
when i did it originally i tested it on a few plants.

but yeah man the shit works.. teh micros dig the char. laughs.

how is your pal pigeon toe? is he pimp'n his does or what?

just got done up potting the akorn twin. to early to up pot the one i originally plan on tho, doh. should of did it when i feed them 2 days ago i guess.

tool is good halloween music.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I wouldn't do a sog with seeds homie. You need to monocrop the whole thing to make sure it's even and the same. A true sog is a single for cola grow. After your clones root good put into solos for 2 weeks, then put into 2 gal bags for another 2 weeks. Then put into flower. I will actually be doing this in a couple months after I get room in flower
i agree with that,harder to maintain canopy height ,but when you dont have clones,got to roll with what you got,me myself would stick with 20,grow 40 and weed out the culls,flip then weed out males and roll with what i got

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i like it. the only problem i have had so far is the fact that when i originally went to try this char stuff you know.. i only sampled it on a few plants.. that meant they would dry quicker than plants with out char.. but in return you get much healthier plants. the proof was there you know.
you just have to make sure you do all your plants or it fucks your dry cycles. laughs.
when i did it originally i tested it on a few plants.

but yeah man the shit works.. teh micros dig the char. laughs.

how is your pal pigeon toe? is he pimp'n his does or what?

just got done up potting the akorn twin. to early to up pot the one i originally plan on tho, doh. should of did it when i feed them 2 days ago i guess.

tool is good halloween music.
ya this cold weather got that arthritis working on him ,but he laying the meat to the girls,shit i got bucks hanging out here i never seen before,my doe wont even eat cause the damn bucks are curling every time one shows up,,but this years babies are eating,there all surprised with this weather as i am,and neither of us like it hahah i like 50 at night 70s day but i got to work into it ,if you dig,right now kinda like someone throwing cold water on your ass while asleep,lmao the char is gonna dry out quicker by the way,simply cause it is acting as air also,but the nutrients dont come out,what ive found works best is just keeping wet and not really feeding like we normaly do,so i give mine about a half cup a day in 2 gal pots,just enough to keep moist

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Werd, super cropping is key to a level canopy with multi seed pheno grows
agree,,i would love to just take this 2 acres and just throw them bitchs out there thick as grass and let um go,law in my state dont see it the way the rest of states do though,i like to start pinching them bitchs right out the hat,they get out of line,like my brother gt taught me,bust it ass with a stick,does same thing as pinching and you dont have to keep moving them around,just a quick teacher ruler hit and all good,lmao

jipp

jipp

yeah our grade school teacher use to drag ya out of class by the ear. hah.. ruler and shit like that he was military wwII.

so i know im going to be popping some of these pfx93 during this sea of green thing. flower the 93 for some more pollen.. then hit the plants i like the best in the flower tent.
and see what we get.
but having two males, makes your mind go well if i do this with him , or that with ( and i still need to learn what they pass on. so i think it makes sense to keep working the 93 into the pfx, then once i have narrowed the phenos down.. i would inrtoduce fatso, for new geens and new life!!..)
im high sorry thinking out loud..

bowl up. pfx oil good! do not have much tho.. but i got quite a bit in return for what i used.
so yeah, pfx is my darlin until i can find roommates for her. :D
but its gonna be fun to experiment and see wat kind of new and interesting genetics we get.
if the mutant is a girl and good, its one of them duckfoot jobs, or gorilla hit and run jobs.

jipp

jipp

this may sound stupid. since pfx is good smoke. the cross should not be worse right? it should be as good as the mother yeah? or i could get bunk weed?

tifosi

tifosi

this may sound stupid. since pfx is good smoke. the cross should not be worse right? it should be as good as the mother yeah? or i could get bunk weed?
You never know until you try it.I would grow larger plants if you plan on chucking pollen,the weed is better with only a seeded branch.

Top Bottom