Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i ordered a second 4x4 tent. once it gets here ill up pot these kids, and put them in it. and start filling it up for a mix bag of sea of green style plants, and whatever teh fuck these current plants look like when i flower them :D.. then once the shit is done in the flower tent. its the only thing i remotely have to a plan. ill make it work, i have no choice. tent should be here on the 7th.

oh shit, i need a cool tube too. yo @SimplyComplex fuck if i can remember the commplx part hah.
i have to order a cool tube today, do i need anything special? thank you once again, you rock!

oldskewl - i ordered some more insect frasss today. im wondering if maybe i should try some bone meal too? its funny, i have to learn to grow the best damn dope i can not to get customers, patients, or whatever.. just so i have what i need. fucked up.
if this was a different time and someone told me id need oil to get off pills i would of tried it.
then i would of had to learn to grow and keep it on the down low. man that would not of went down good. but then no one would fucking have a clue who i am then. laughs.

damn if you do, damn if you do not!
hope everyone had a great halloween, and a super dooper morning.

rocking out to ac/dc. horns up!

tifosi

tifosi

will the hod take glass over the face of it,if so you can run both types of bulbs. The MH is a lot larger bulb and doesn't fit in a cool tube. A 400 watt mh runs cooler & should do a good job vegging a whole tent.Most plants do alright vegging in the heat.that bulb go give you good head start towards the end of summer to a better harvest,flowering your plants as the weather cools.

jipp

jipp

i have a question. is it ok to turn the lights down low on the t5, to slow the plants growth down.

i figure ill use the 2x4 tent to house my parent stock, that i want to keep on slow grow.
will this work, or is it a bad idea? i think it will be fine.. but you know you all are the pros. :P

also i need to really step my clone game up, and my poor critical kush male. the dude is in shit light again, for the last week hah. he needs to be put to rest!

ac/dc - its a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll.

gonna pop some more seeds today.. a few more pfx x 93 since i got so many.. give me something to work with ( if the smoke is worth continuing working, i will, if not ill keep the pfx until i find something better, i get the there can be bad crosses so until smoke test who knows, but truth be told, you guys already know that would not happen if i have my choice, hah.. i hang onto plants.. my bad ). so it sorta worked out. sucks i lost my alien male but that is life right. im sure most of you have lost some nice studs too. :(

hope you all are having a wonderful morning, and staying warm for pete sakes!

jipp

jipp

will the hod take glass over the face of it,if so you can run both types of bulbs. The MH is a lot larger bulb and doesn't fit in a cool tube. A 400 watt mh runs cooler & should do a good job vegging a whole tent.Most plants do alright vegging in the heat.that bulb go give you good head start towards the end of summer to a better harvest,flowering your plants as the weather cools.

naw the tent im gonna get will have a t5 in it eventually, im going to put the other light what ever it is, my mind has gone blank on the whole MH etc.

no, no glass. so i do not need a cool tube.
im gonna use it to flower in the flower tent. i do not have the cash to set up the other tent fully. its gonna be a open veg tent for now.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
and for the record i have a problem with big buds (pfx ).. they take to fucking long to dry enough to smoke hah.

bowl up!
Its because they are dense as fuck . the daddy added frost density amonia and short structure to everything he touched . i have seen some t3s get massive like mamma tho

jipp

jipp

yeah the popcorn is smoke able. i know the cure, whatever. hah.

its still hanging, ill jar it tonight or tomorrow and see whats up.

jipp

jipp

i just got done popping some new seeds. i did 6 pfx93, and 2 pfx #1, and #2. figure if im gonna play with pfx i may as well see what there is to offer yeah. so made sense to me to try and get another girl or two.. and see whats up.

i have no idea what im doing laughs. just tring to keep my plants happy.

well im starting to think depression from withdrawals does not go away.

throwing that out there.

thanks again @LocalGrowGuy for the hook up, i forgot how many seeds you gave me.

jipp

jipp

that should be pfx #2, and #3.. since #1 is almost ready to be flipped when i get a clone.. at least pfx clones easy or did in 7 days. the spare clone of pfx that is in the flower tent is pretty cool as itr s tarts to stack in its Y shape. its stacking two main colas. see of green of them would be cool heh.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

i just got done popping some new seeds. i did 6 pfx93, and 2 pfx #1, and #2. figure if im gonna play with pfx i may as well see what there is to offer yeah. so made sense to me to try and get another girl or two.. and see whats up.

i have no idea what im doing laughs. just tring to keep my plants happy.

well im starting to think depression from withdrawals does not go away.

throwing that out there.

thanks again @LocalGrowGuy for the hook up, i forgot how many seeds you gave me.
I'm just the messenger, the other guy did all of the work, I just connected the dots. I figured since you didn't like the coconut oil you could try something different.

Don't concentrate on your depression, concentrate on helping your plants. Remember that you are creating life from those little beans, and remember that it's going to get better. Think about where you were a year ago and how far you've come. Keep your head up.

Do you actually take pictures of a lizard? Because it's like a goddamn hippy where's waldo trying to find it in those pictures.

Be well friend.

tifosi

tifosi

naw the tent im gonna get will have a t5 in it eventually, im going to put the other light what ever it is, my mind has gone blank on the whole MH etc.

no, no glass. so i do not need a cool tube.
im gonna use it to flower in the flower tent. i do not have the cash to set up the other tent fully. its gonna be a open veg tent for now.
A cool tube or enclosed hood runs cooler your enclosing the heat & exhausting it more efficiently. Where i am at i can just hang a bulb in the hood and do three nice runs.A cool tube or enclosed hood gives me an extra run each year. In the middle of summer to get a nice quality run i have to dial the house AC to 72*,making that summer run rather expensive.

jipp

jipp

its cool here now.. so, i think ill be ok with out the cool tube. i need the money for meds.

i bought what i could tho, tent, and some more frass, etc.. i need to get another thing of flower food tho. but im good on budswell.

when the tent get here ill figure out the situation. hopefully i can make it work, right now all i can think is i cant grow enough for my self.. so i suffer. fucked up shit.
i need to take the pfx down and jar it and see where im at.

wish i had about 20 of them to harvest, then i could make some fucking oil hah.
hope you are doing well.

jipp

jipp

cant sleep after all.

you know iv been in public a few times now and its interesting to think how little out side stimuli i had during my time on pills. i really was put away into a time chest if you will.
society just seems so different now. not saying its bad or good.. its not what i remember from 10 years ago, or 15 whatever.

i am starting to wonder how much damage the pills did tho besides the obv. im freezing this winter. i dunno, get off pills, then die from there damage. ist what it seems like at the moment.. im just fading away. reminds me of that steven king movie thinner man. heh, not quite the same xtream but i did lose a shit load of weight. im a healthy weight now, just need top put some meat on my bones and get healthy,

be safe and stuff friends..
bowl up.

Top Bottom