Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

does this look almost ready for pollen.. its the critical kush #3. yeah, i know. im not even sure i should waste pollen on it. both girls are 17 days old today; 3 weeks is coming on.
View attachment 737033 View attachment 737034
the PFX is aways away, from being able to hit it with a q-tip.
View attachment 737036 View attachment 737035

just feed solo #2.
View attachment 737037 View attachment 737038
vape up!
them pretty little white hairs say yes,you can always hit it again in a few weeks

jipp

jipp

them pretty little white hairs say yes,you can always hit it again in a few weeks
which plants are we talking about.

blue is starting to rock out.
IMG 6604

im in denial i have bugs. :(

i guess i have try and read the instructions. laughs. fuck. well nothing is going into the flower tent until i kill them in the veg tent. thankfully they have not had contact with each other.
IMG 6606

thirps, yeah? i found one on a leaf.

tifosi

tifosi

cant be certain by the pic,hope it's aphids not mites. You like to hit them with multiple pesticides if your close to the first week of flowering i might use the neem first just once.

jipp

jipp

cant be certain by the pic,hope it's aphids not mites. You like to hit them with multiple pesticides if your close to the first week of flowering i might use the neem first just once.
i guess illl trash the plant that i found them on just to be safe then.

im up to my limits with trying to grow my own meds its not working.

tifosi

tifosi

im up to my limits with trying to grow my own meds its not working.
There is hardly any on that plant,you found it early.Spray it it should be good to go.This one was way worse a few sprays of BT & Spinosad haven't seen any bugs in weeks

20170831 080229
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

best i can do. sorta like a ant. they are on the SBD. the plants around it are not effected.. strange.

View attachment 737072
jipp.... buy diamateous earth, you'll wanna let the soil in your pots dry out first. In a new pot whether it be the same size as the one you're in or up pot, sprinkle in inch layer of that in the bottom. Pull the plant out of its pot, rub the diamateous earth on the root ball. WEAR gloves, shits like glass shards. Then sprinkle a very light layer on the top of the soil. You can put a little in the bottom of your run of trays to prevent them from coming in. By buddy had this issue, and he recovered in just a few days. I know it's not ideal, and I agree about throwing your plant away as I've done that due to mites before too when I grew in soil. He's going on two months of no bugs. When you water let the top powder disappear, and when it's gone re-dress. If you're not running silica, I'd suggest to use it as it defends your plants immunity to plants and plants weather surrondings

jipp

jipp

i have up potted a clone of pfx to a 1g pot.
IMG 6614

im not sure why, but this picture reminded me of this song.
IMG 6618
IMG 6618

last night i sprayed jacks. ill do it again tonight. ill check the plants in the flower tent. but i think they will be fine, as they have not had contact, but ill look.

the plants are healthy. im going with the flow.
IMG 6623

i am going to up pot the adults into 3g cloth pots this eve.

and check out the 1993 afghan. this is a pretty plant.. maybe not now.. but i bring it up because.. check out the fucking mow hawk yo!
IMG 6621

he was the first to show sex ( out of the afghans that is. they work on a totally different time schedule. slow as plants, laughs ). he was the first to bust a nut out of the the runt, and him self. he also cloned the first out of the afghans ( im bragging now, i know :D ) so, even if i do not manage to save the runt, and his other bro fatso.. so be it.. it came down to the runt and the 93 for me.. the runt does smell a bit better, but they are really close. im happy with whatever the out come is. for the cutting i took of the runt, and fatso may not take. once the cutting of the 93 afghan comes to its next dry cycle, its getting up potted. l have learn my lesson on that one.

bowl up homies.

IMG 6619
Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Hey jipp did you get clones from someone That had the bugs?
no, no clue where they came from.. but its not a huge invasion.. just one plant had issues. i hit the kids up with jacks last night ( eclipse, and the new clones ). ill do it again at lights off.

hopefully, i wont have too for the girls in the flower tent, unless other wise told.
i have to up pot them soon.. im procrastinating, need a bowl to do it. vape up!

but my plants are healthy at least. i think ill be ok.

the pfx i took my self.. my second clone ever!

jipp

jipp

i have a question. im going to hit the PFX up with the 93, and the alien.

i just pollinate the very top like simply showed.. but how many seeds will i get from a qtip worth.

jipp

jipp

If you hitting a top bud & one below it on the first picture 20+ as a guess
more than enough. im gonna hit the pfx up with both alien, and afghan pollen.. and just for kicks, im gonna hit up the kush with the afghan pollen tomorrow, which is at 3 weeks. i have to feed my kids too.. im gonna take the tallest one and put it a 3g container, and toss it in the flower tent tomorrow. i will inspect for bugs first.. or is it best to wait a week for jacks to do its thing.

knee is healing finally. in a few weeks maybe ill be able to wrench on the chevy.

i hope you are having a fantastic pain free night , im gonna vape a bowl and call it a night.
i found no bugs in the flower tent.. which makes sense they are up above the clone tent.. and mucho airflow, and also i leave the tent door closed on the flower tent. tonight i hit up the kids with some jacks.. i found no bugs.. i guess it was some random shit in my soil maybe.. but it was a wake up call.
i have to pay closer attention for bugs. but all things considering, i do not have a out break, maybe i am doing ok.

ok, time for me to get medicated,this girl needs her sleep.

ps, got me some filters for oil. i need to try and make some this week. they are almost american. shrugs.
IMG 6568

Top Bottom