Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

more than enough. im gonna hit the pfx up with both alien, and afghan pollen.. and just for kicks, im gonna hit up the kush with the afghan pollen tomorrow, which is at 3 weeks. i have to feed my kids too.. im gonna take the tallest one and put it a 3g container, and toss it in the flower tent tomorrow. i will inspect for bugs first.. or is it best to wait a week for jacks to do its thing.

knee is healing finally. in a few weeks maybe ill be able to wrench on the chevy.

i hope you are having a fantastic pain free night , im gonna vape a bowl and call it a night.
i found no bugs in the flower tent.. which makes sense they are up above the clone tent.. and mucho airflow, and also i leave the tent door closed on the flower tent. tonight i hit up the kids with some jacks.. i found no bugs.. i guess it was some random shit in my soil maybe.. but it was a wake up call.
i have to pay closer attention for bugs. but all things considering, i do not have a out break, maybe i am doing ok.

ok, time for me to get medicated,this girl needs her sleep.

ps, got me some filters for oil. i need to try and make some this week. they are almost american. shrugs.
View attachment 737415
That's pretty funny assembled in the USA. How do you assemble a coffee filter lol.

jipp

jipp

That's pretty funny assembled in the USA. How do you assemble a coffee filter lol.
that is what came to mind after i thought.. what bullshit.. at first glance i thought it was made here you know.. then i look and see assembled.. i was like wtf.. yeah, how do you assemble it.. its cut from a raw stock that was made in china id assume. hah.
just sales bullshit playing om semantics.. someone glancing at it wo0uld think "made here" because it use to be that is what that anything t hat said USA on the package meant.. not assembled here ( more like: cut, box, and shipped here ). hah.
bowl up.

tifosi

tifosi

I picked up some coffee filters & ISO yesterday. I'M decabing some critical from last summers outdoor,using the Bovida packs in the jars leaves a bit of extra water in the product. I think the waxy looking shit that you have to dab out is from the extra moisture.

jipp

jipp

I picked up some coffee filters & ISO yesterday. I'M decabing some critical from last summers outdoor,using the Bovida packs in the jars leaves a bit of extra water in the product. I think the waxy looking shit that you have to dab out is from the extra moisture.

nice. i have not tried to make any yet. i have the ISO, weed ( kush ), and not sure about the pyrix dish . but im sure, one of my moms glass cooking things will work.

i just mixed up some food: 1 and half table spoons for the kids..
the kids are fucking hungry plants. it appears that the critical kush is not a big feeder apparently, compared to these. i may not get much meds. from the PFX.. but ill be able to get enough to know if the two clones i took are worth keeping, and ill keep them around until i test a seed or 10 i made.. if i like the cross of the critical kush x 93. ill do a pheno hunt for a dark pheno, then hit it with my 93.. then work from there. my 93 may even speed up the flowering time.. seems logical, if he busted a nut early.. obv, that is on noob grown afghan time tho. but i still like the thought of picking a dark pheno to hit up, if i like the smoke.

i like the idea of pollen chucking, i can tailor something to my own needs. it will take a lot of work to find something, im sure, unless i get lucky, even tho, there is always better smoke to be found.
in the future i will have a SD cut tho :D

one more bowl, then off to spoil the kids.

tonight ill tag the flowers with some pollen. i need to go check on the males under the sky light too. i still think ill have problems collecting pollen. i think practice and preventive measures, is where its at in this hobby.

im gonna hold off a couple more day to toss a kid into the flower tent.. i want to make sure the bugs are gone. since its clean in flower tent, as far as i can tell.

i also have switched to feeding the solo cup by a bowl.. its smaller than its sister ( #3 pancake ), so i think it needs more food. we will see.

i also think, i know where my bugs came from.. when i took my plants out side for a photo. only thing i can think of, or the cat.

i hope you are doing well. im ok. just trying to make lemons into lemon aid i guess.

Last edited:
tifosi

tifosi

Indoors i like to hit a couple of buds it's plenty of seeds & the rest of the plant is still good. I'm thinking a little SCROG setup would be a good way to test run many seeds,20 or more of them small square pots will go under a 600.

jipp

jipp

iv been listening to this:
for the last few hours, and watching off and on when i bowl up!
its way relaxing. im in a chill mood.

the kids have been feed. i checked for bugs too. the tent has been cleaned, and disinfected. each day, when i take the kids out to rotate, ill start washing the tent walls down.. once a week, is probably more than enough. if your tent is sealed with good airflow, and if you clean up after your self, each day of course that you are fucking around in there.
IMG 6652

keep your shit clean yo!
IMG 6654
IMG 6655

team blue.
IMG 6656
IMG 6657
IMG 6659

lunch time.. iv been busy dis-morning.. hah. i like being able to move around a bit more.. i have to go slow, but i am finally healing.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

iv been listening to this:
for the last few hours, and watching off and on when i bowl up!
its way relaxing. im in a chill mood.

the kids have been feed. i checked for bugs too. the tent has been cleaned, and disinfected. each day, when i take the kids out to rotate, ill start washing the tent walls down.. once a week, is probably more than enough. if your tent is sealed with good airflow, and if you clean up after your self, each day of course that you are fucking around in there.
View attachment 737622
keep your shit clean yo!
View attachment 737623 View attachment 737624
team blue.
View attachment 737625 View attachment 737626 View attachment 737627
lunch time.. iv been busy dis-morning.. hah. i like being able to move around a bit more.. i have to go slow, but i am finally healing.

View attachment 737628
good practice to hold by,,ya i kinda freaked when i seen them plants outside myself,more than likely the cause why i mention the neem,,i make my own soil and using compost always have bugs,so i solo cup them up,when needed,but when i feed i feed in a 2x3x6 inch deep tray,i let my cup sit in there run off and pour just a tad in the runoff and let them sit for about 10 minutes,shop vac out and spray soil on top not the plant just the soil with jacks and done,either way they get it if there are any,,then i put a light top coat of ewc on it,bugs dont like that shit either,,so after all said and done,only thing i really have to watch is the leaves for any activity,if you dig

jipp

jipp

good practice to hold by,,ya i kinda freaked when i seen them plants outside myself,more than likely the cause why i mention the neem,,i make my own soil and using compost always have bugs,so i solo cup them up,when needed,but when i feed i feed in a 2x3x6 inch deep tray,i let my cup sit in there run off and pour just a tad in the runoff and let them sit for about 10 minutes,shop vac out and spray soil on top not the plant just the soil with jacks and done,either way they get it if there are any,,then i put a light top coat of ewc on it,bugs dont like that shit either,,so after all said and done,only thing i really have to watch is the leaves for any activity,if you dig
yeah, stupid of me. i wanted natural light tho. hah.

please do not take this the wrong way about the gift iv been given of the seeds ( if you had anything to do with the plemon seeds. im a noob anyway, its not like my opinion matters, laughs ).. but im not to impressed with the plemons. something seems off with them.. i guess that is when you let the smoke decide. could be in my head tho. shrugs.

as long as i keep my plants healthy, they will rock on, i hope!
out of the plants i have now. i think im the most impressed with that blue berry leaning pheno. lets hope, it lives up to my own hype, that i have built for it in my own head. hah.

and a bowl of goodness to celebrate the creation of new life today.
IMG 6660

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah, stupid of me. i wanted natural light tho. hah.

please do not take this the wrong way about the gift iv been given of the seeds ( if you had anything to do with the plemon seeds. im a noob anyway, its not like my opinion matters, laughs ).. but im not to impressed with the plemons. something seems off with them.. i guess that is when you let the smoke decide. could be in my head tho. shrugs.

as long as i keep my plants healthy, they will rock on, i hope!
out of the plants i have now. i think im the most impressed with that blue berry leaning pheno. lets hope, it lives up to my own hype, that i have built for it in my own head. hah.

and a bowl of goodness to celebrate the creation of new life today.
View attachment 737651
wasnt me,,i only have 2 strains ive made,one i never relesed,i gave over 500 seeds out of white blaze,and only 10 folk have grown them,,thats when i said im done with testers,lmao,,one thing for sure girl,some strains just want grow in diffrent circumstances,like a tropical strain in the north,,even if we can mimic that envoriment doesnt make sense and not cost effective,i had a dude tell me his seeds wouldnt pop cause they were old,,seeds werent but a year old and ive popped seeds 15 yrs old,,didnt bother me a bit,we all have difrent methods,,just this even if it isnt a high yielder and complicated to grow,,the smoke might knock your socks off,then you decide if you want to keep around,one thing for sure by second grow you will already have it tweeked in so to say,,i give um all a chance,but im also a feller that has smoked seeds in bad times,hahah stems too,lmao the guy that said this about the seeds it didnt bother me at all about the seeds,,but the secondary word of someone else mouth did if you dig that theroy,,shit just say dont like your shit,,thats why i wanted testers,but to slide insult in from 2 other of the friends did chap my ass,,crazy right,,anyway just be upfront with who ever gave um to you,they would appreciate it more coming from you than there buddy buddies ,they were free and thats the best smoke,,hell talk to them tell um what up and just maybe they can give you tips they used,haahh
hey by the way went out to water the plants this morning,,the old stud was busy in the full moon last night,dust all over them girls this morning,lol

jipp

jipp

wasnt me,,i only have 2 strains ive made,one i never relesed,i gave over 500 seeds out of white blaze,and only 10 folk have grown them,,thats when i said im done with testers,lmao,,one thing for sure girl,some strains just want grow in diffrent circumstances,like a tropical strain in the north,,even if we can mimic that envoriment doesnt make sense and not cost effective,i had a dude tell me his seeds wouldnt pop cause they were old,,seeds werent but a year old and ive popped seeds 15 yrs old,,didnt bother me a bit,we all have difrent methods,,just this even if it isnt a high yielder and complicated to grow,,the smoke might knock your socks off,then you decide if you want to keep around,one thing for sure by second grow you will already have it tweeked in so to say,,i give um all a chance,but im also a feller that has smoked seeds in bad times,hahah stems too,lmao the guy that said this about the seeds it didnt bother me at all about the seeds,,but the secondary word of someone else mouth did if you dig that theroy,,shit just say dont like your shit,,thats why i wanted testers,but to slide insult in from 2 other of the friends did chap my ass,,crazy right,,anyway just be upfront with who ever gave um to you,they would appreciate it more coming from you than there buddy buddies ,they were free and thats the best smoke,,hell talk to them tell um what up and just maybe they can give you tips they used,haahh
hey by the way went out to water the plants this morning,,the old stud was busy in the full moon last night,dust all over them girls this morning,lol

i hear ya. i did not mean any negativity to any said person who i talk to on here in general ( i always have thoughts that should be on its own post, but i always add it. hah ).. i just meant who ever maybe watching. but honesty is best for sure.. how can you improve your gene pool if you do not consider the negative too.

thats good news about your male.. save me a blaze seed or two. :)
i promise ill pop them. heh.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i hear ya. i did not mean any negativity to any said person who i talk to on here in general ( i always have thoughts that should be on its own post, but i always add it. hah ).. i just meant who ever maybe watching. but honesty is best for sure.. how can you improve your gene pool if you do not consider the negative too.

thats good news about your male.. save me a blaze seed or two. :)
i promise ill pop them. heh.
well let me ask this,,whom ever gave you the seeds ,what was there envoirement,,did the grow these outdoors,indoors,big pot are small,,see what im saying,,you are in a tent and from my sight i see overcrowding,,but in most folks grow,they have them jammed in there butt to nut and still produce,,was this strain a high yeilder ,medium ,small,,dont count them small yeilder out,i have had several of them bitchs not me plum out in this chair with the sweats,lmao no joke had a buddy few years back scored some herb and the bag was small as shit,for me about a days worth of smoke,he gave me 2 doobs,,after a long hot triple digit day of pouring concrete i blasted that whole jiont,damn a day a half later i woke up,went in there and was gonna hit on some more,decided i just finish off the roach ,i had given the sleep up as pure exhaustion,hell no i finished that roach about 4 good draws and 10 minutes later couldnt feel my hands and sure couldnt get out of chair,lol lets just say that other doon he gave me took me 2 weeks to finish one hit at a time,,and that shit wasnt laced,,the best damn thai i ever smoked,and here in texas doesnt really have the envoriment to grow it to its full potential,,that shit was good girl im mean good,,few years later smoked some more dipped in opium,and even with the juice it wasnt as potent as that first shit,lmao,,so with that get back at um and see his or her growing method and apply it to your clone,,do 1 your way,1 theres,might surprise you,,my white blaze,shit eco grew it for me in estonia,that was the most beautiful and awesome plant,no shit colors i couldnt even imagine it was capable of,,he says was fine ass smoke,,honestly i wouldnt gave a shit if he said it was the worst he ever smoked,,that plant was so damn pretty it would have been impossible for me to kill it,,haah mama had to kill mine for me,i couldnt do it,,those bitchs would had fell over dried up dead before i would have done anything,lmao,,so get with um,give a try,,reason i say this is your afgan,you always say there hard to control,,i have seen that same strain 10 ft tall and 7ft around,and the smoke oh ya baby,,envoriment and methids im telling ya,,eco just told me today that the dutch strains cant hold up to his envoriment that he lives today,,so there you go

tifosi

tifosi

Didn't like the Plemon,no offence taken. I was going to grow one outdoors but the thin branches on the ones i grew out indoors led me to believe they would not hold up in the wind. A friend has 30 of them going outdoors & they look like nice 5 unit plants.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Didn't like the Plemon,no offence taken. I was going to grow one outdoors but the thin branches on the ones i grew out indoors led me to believe they would not hold up in the wind. A friend has 30 of them going outdoors & they look like nice 5 unit plants.
thats what im saying,give a chance might rock her socks,,i know from looking at other folks plants of this blue dream,they do better outside,,want to see some beast of gg4,skywalker ,blue dream and kashmire,check out growing green on you tube,home boy got it rocking over in that heat

jipp

jipp

i think he lives! ( yes ugly i know, but ill take it for now ).
IMG 6663

if this dude lives, i hope he passes on his fucking short ass node spacing, hah.

since T is dominate, i could use him to shorten taller phenos.

im over crowded i know.

tifosi

tifosi

thats what im saying,give a chance might rock her socks,,i know from looking at other folks plants of this blue dream,they do better outside,,want to see some beast of gg4,skywalker ,blue dream and kashmire,check out growing green on you tube,home boy got it rocking over in that heat
He has a lot of nice looking plants,to many for me to tend to. Next year with the new place I'M sure he will rock the house.What do you think of the nut line he is pushing?

jipp

jipp

what ph are you running them plants at
same as my plants 6.x its with in range as long as i keep my salt filled in the soft water conditioner, the damage you see to the clone is from lack of light and to long in the cloner to root i think. and to be honest the plant is a bit picky i think.. i will find out when i grow it out again.

i think the plemon remind me of a spooky bush in a scooby doo episode. how it just sorta hangs. i dunno how to describe it. droopy, is not the best word to use because its healthy.. but it is, i dunno..

when i think of the right word to describe the plemon. ill be sure to post.

waiting for lights on to become a pimp!

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

He has a lot of nice looking plants,to many for me to tend to. Next year with the new place I'M sure he will rock the house.What do you think of the nut line he is pushing?
ive never tried it,but works well,tell ya bro,i dont think nute lines are as much as the gardener ,,skills,there always gonna be something better i stick with works for me and most times that is just shit tea,lmao,i do you use better organix product,,they encourage bio live and thats my method of madness,once you have that and keep um happy,,you have produce or herbs,,i dont get really caught up in the yield game im a broke dick cant afford all the stuff and just make things work,,that damn skywalker though,,that one would be on my plate big time if it was legal here,i would have 20 of them sexy bitchs out here,,gg4 and all the others ,ya ,but something about the skywalker has turned my ass on both years he grown it,lmao

Top Bottom