Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

same as my plants 6.x its with in range as long as i keep my salt filled in the soft water conditioner, the damage you see to the clone is from lack of light and to long in the cloner to root i think. and to be honest the plant is a bit picky i think.. i will find out when i grow it out again.
in soil you should be running 6.5,,6. is on the low side 6.8 on high side,just curious cause of all the twist in leaves,but if it working bang on,,i run 6.5 and swing to 6.3 min on some plant and 6.7 on some,never max or min,,steady 6.5 on all the plants i ever grown

jipp

jipp

this is my plan. take a plant out of the flower tent to where there is no moving air.
hit the bud up. then ill put a pipe cleaner around the branch, and each color will represent the appropriate males pollen. ill probably fuck up being a pimp too, im just to nice of a girl sometimes.. /me flashes ankles

jipp

jipp

looks good. i need to freeze some bud tomorrow i guess.

hope you are doing well. i just got done pimping my girls. hopefully there was some pollen on the end of the qtip heh.

j's in the air yo!

jipp

jipp

check out blue.. almost got her branches even. removing leafs from the top works to even out a canopy, along with topping.
anyhow check her out.. grooving with me to some funk this evening.

IMG 6673

and the word i was looking for to describe the plemon is 'weeping'.

think weeping willow.. sorta spooky vibe etc.. plemon must dig halloween, i know i do.

jipp

jipp

hey oldskewl, this clone of fatso.. should i hit it with some calmag foliar tonight?
is that the right action to get it healthy again? its been feed half strength food already for its first feeding tonight.
IMG 6663

thanks man, i hope you are having a great night.. i am getting ready to go vape a bowl under the stars.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

i have a question. im going to hit the PFX up with the 93, and the alien.

i just pollinate the very top like simply showed.. but how many seeds will i get from a qtip worth.

Hard to really say. A little goes a long way. Even when you don't think there's much on the tip..trust me there's plenty there. If you're pollinating a small top you can easily get 20-50 seeds.

You can always section a plant off, label it, and hit it with a couple different strains of pollen.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hey oldskewl, this clone of fatso.. should i hit it with some calmag foliar tonight?
is that the right action to get it healthy again? its been feed half strength food already for its first feeding tonight.
View attachment 737738
thanks man, i hope you are having a great night.. i am getting ready to go vape a bowl under the stars.
epsom salt foilar once a month always good for them,,look on you tube about asprin as a foiler,pretty interesting,,i never tried it,but the method makes sense

jipp

jipp

Hard to really say. A little goes a long way. Even when you don't think there's much on the tip..trust me there's plenty there. If you're pollinating a small top you can easily get 20-50 seeds.

You can always section a plant off, label it, and hit it with a couple different strains of pollen.
i probably over did it.. i used all the 93 pollen i had on the two plants ( i still have the dudes waiting to finish flowering. so, ill get more ), and some alien. lets hope i get some seeds to play with. i should clarify my statement above about using it on the two plants. what i mean is, i pollinated two branches, and used pipe cleaners to mark them..

thanks again for your help.
bowl up!

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

epsom salt foilar once a month always good for them,,look on you tube about asprin as a foiler,pretty interesting,,i never tried it,but the method makes sense
sounds good. i have been using aspirin, but not as a foiler. i will look into it. solo cups are good for that shit.

hope you are doing well.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sounds good. i have been using aspirin, but not as a foiler. i will look into it. solo cups are good for that shit.

hope you are doing well.
asprin sends the plant into defense mood thinking of the need to heal,but ya i was thinking a soil ph problem with all that twisting going on is why i mentioned it,,now you do know that with the char,it holds the nutrients in the char waiting for the plant to take it,so you will have to tweek your feed till you get the sweet spot,,i been out jack hammering holes for post on the ends of my garden,im gonna put a permant wire fence down the middle of it for tressiling,im wore out already,,beautiful morning 82 degrees,,great working weather,wish i had some herb to motivate me hahahaha,,soon as i cool down a bit,got 20 more pounds of char to get ready for charging,,i used all 20 pounds in 6/18gal totes and 2/40 gal trash bags for potato and sweet potato,,also 8 solo cups for clones,so more char is in order,started 49 bush beans and 4 tomato plant 2 days ago and in anthore week ,week and half they go into all that lovely soil i built this year,cant wait for the outcome,but i see jars full of beans in the future,lmao,when you live in torando,hurricane and everything else that want to shit in your corn flakes area ,you got to be prepared,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hope you are doing well.
i wouldnt be using asprin in the soil girl,,on leaves ya,,but not soil,that might be your twist

jipp

jipp

if its true: heat and low humid ( and a N deficiency, which i have not had yet ) can cause more males, than female ratio. then could the same be said about how my male deals with low light.. if i was to pop a critical kush seed today, and i got a male.. would he have the same attributes.
stoner thought.

jipp

jipp

i wouldnt be using asprin in the soil girl,,on leaves ya,,but not soil,that might be your twist
ok, so i need to be doing foilar with asprin in dirt. if i had a resovior id use it in it.
thank you, now i need to go look into it and find the right dosage.

thats the problem i have.. unless i know what they are growing in.. i just try to make the data work the best i can.

im faking this shit. thank you for your help, all of you guys/girls. it means a lot to me.

even tho, i have no clue what is gonna happen with my self. i am enjoying my plants for the time being.. and im going on day 5, and no bugs in the clone tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom