Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
thank you. im excited to see what we get.
hope you are doing well.
bowl up.
seeing as you have the actual Chapo seeds I know I gave local a buttload of them you should expect to see a lot of plants like this one the father produces plants that look like this in other crosses combine that with the mom of the same structure and smell and you get these plants here Ive grown a ton of them along with some close friends and I see this female pop up quite often

jipp

jipp

I really like the round edges. Makes it look like a freindly herb. Catnip or somethin. She lookin happy ass tho. Hope all is well. Happy saturday chris.
thanks man. its going. im just chilling. waiting for the book i ordered to arrive.

i agree with ya old skewl. it will be interesting to see if it continues to grow this way, which i think it will. now, if it did not have cookies in it etc.. it would be fun to try and stabilize that mutant leaf shape

vape up!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thanks man. its going. im just chilling. waiting for the book i ordered to arrive.

i agree with ya old skewl. it will be interesting to see if it continues to grow this way, which i think it will. now, if it did not have cookies in it etc.. it would be fun to try and stabilize that mutant leaf shape

vape up!
i had a couple plants that i sexed in solo cups and then revegged them ,came out with weird leaves,but damn the smoke was awesome,bro was gonna send me more seeds never did,i was gonna make sure i kept that one,,lmao like i really could were i live ha

jipp

jipp

IMG 6816

i have up potted my jalapeno pepper plant. now, i just need to get it out side.
ill let it harden up. then ill plant it in the ground once i figure out the best location. im thinking the front yard, but i dunno. as my legs are not good yet, it made more sense to do this than me trying to dig a hole.. especially, since im hoping, maybe i can get this 4x4 tent setup tonight ( assuming thats whats in the box ).. i have no idea how yet, but hopefully it will work.

also, i think weed should be like my peppers man, you get to much on good eats yo, while you up pot! bonus.. this fucking plant is gonna get big once it hits the dirt.. i know i have been dumping my micros, and food excess on the tree out front and its enjoying it. ill charg some char too when i put this dude in the ground. i think it will be good learning, ill pretend its weed :D
IMG 6816
IMG 6818

bowl up, get your munchies!

Top Bottom