Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 739237
i have up potted my jalapeno pepper plant. now, i just need to get it out side.
ill let it harden up. then ill plant it in the ground once i figure out the best location. im thinking the front yard, but i dunno. as my legs are not good yet, it made more sense to do this than me trying to dig a hole.. especially, since im hoping, maybe i can get this 4x4 tent setup tonight ( assuming thats whats in the box ).. i have no idea how yet, but hopefully it will work.

also, i think weed should be like my peppers man, you get to much on good eats yo, while you up pot! bonus.. this fucking plant is gonna get big once it hits the dirt.. i know i have been dumping my micros, and food excess on the tree out front and its enjoying it. ill charg some char too when i put this dude in the ground. i think it will be good learning, ill pretend its weed :DView attachment 739237 View attachment 739238
bowl up, get your munchies!
there you go,,i would keep it inside,,dont know how big your pot is,,but when i pulled my mature pepper plants,both jalepeno and bells,,the root system would have done good in a 4 gal pot,,i cant keep mine inside,or even put up a christmas tree,,2 cats,male and female,2 pit bulls and the female bull dog lives weed,lmao,,but winter coming and your completly established,,keep inside and grow threw winter,put out side in spring,but i would keep in the house,,thats a great looking pepper by the way,,eco has a chili pepper plant he has has for years and still produces that he keeps inside

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 739237
ill let it harden up. then ill plant it in the ground once i figure out the best location. im thinking the front yard, but i dunno. as my legs are not good yet, it made more sense to do this than me trying to dig a hole.. especially, since im hoping, maybe i can get this 4x4 tent setup tonight ( assuming thats whats in the box ).. i have no idea how yet, but hopefully it will work.

also, i think weed should be like my peppers man, you get to much on good eats yo, while you up pot! bonus.. this fucking plant is gonna get big once it hits the dirt.. i know i have been dumping my micros, and food excess on the tree out front and its enjoying it. ill charg some char too when i put this dude in the ground. i think it will be good learning, ill pretend its weed :DView attachment 739237 View attachment 739238
transplanting became a hell lot easier that way right,,how much you pay for the frass?i had a bunch of shit in a cart at that place i showed yall were the char was right,,almost 400 bucks worth of stuff,got ready to pay for it,,shipping was ridiculouse,,wouldnt ship as bulk only buy item and wanted another 150 bucks for shipping,,said damn that got it at kelp4less and in 2 days,for 325,,other place was 385 then 150 fro shipping,damn that,,i always look but always go back to kelp4less,i get 15%discount with my code and i garuntee not even the usps can screw up there packaging,no shit i have to use a knife every time i get there products,,i cuss um and say damn they got the shipping game down pat in same breath,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 739237

if you had some comfrey ,damn you would only need half that frass and guano,,but you can charge it with it also,and i suggest it,,frass guano ewc,hell ya let it sit in there for a week or at least 2 days if your in a hurry,,i just made 20 more pounds 3 days ago myself,2 gal water,60 ml bio initate,60 ml kamino,1/4 tsp bio media,2 cups comfrey juice,2 inches ewc,1 1/2 cup of fish emulsions,,stanky aint lieing,,wed the day for beans and peas in garden and the char be ready to go in with it,,hahah gonna take 2 weeks to get that stank out the pours on my skin,lmao

jipp

jipp

transplanting became a hell lot easier that way right,,how much you pay for the frass?i had a bunch of shit in a cart at that place i showed yall were the char was right,,almost 400 bucks worth of stuff,got ready to pay for it,,shipping was ridiculouse,,wouldnt ship as bulk only buy item and wanted another 150 bucks for shipping,,said damn that got it at kelp4less and in 2 days,for 325,,other place was 385 then 150 fro shipping,damn that,,i always look but always go back to kelp4less,i get 15%discount with my code and i garuntee not even the usps can screw up there packaging,no shit i have to use a knife every time i get there products,,i cuss um and say damn they got the shipping game down pat in same breath,lmao
i think i paid 25.00 for that bag. i do not have teh space to keep him inside right now. so out side he goes. we will see what happens.

thats a 5g pot too.
gonna get medicated and take a nap. i have a lot of work to do tonight. sigh, lets hope i make it work.

jipp

jipp

IMG 6830

IMG 6827

IMG 6824

good night!

jipp

jipp

IMG 6833
93 afghan rocking out.

just up potted fatso to a 1g pot.. why the hell did you talk me into keeping him dude,. hah. he is already showing why i hate the fucker, for his short ass node spacing..

i need to up pot 5 plants to 3g pots today/eve and flip.

got my tv back, yell yea!
IMG 6837

jipp

jipp

IMG 6843

i have up potted my plants to 2g pots, and i also tossed 3 plants into 3g cloth pots to flip tonight.
they were root bound a bit. so i cut the roots up some.
between last nights adventure in setting up a 4x4 tent in a much to small of a space, and up potting. my knee feels like its gonna blow up.
however, its a good hurt.. so ill rest tomorrow and heal.. and ill be able to do more next in theory and its gets stronger.

i tossed my pepper plant out side, and its not liking life.. its live or die for the prick. i have no room.. plus he been out side now.. he is not coming back in.. he in the shade but still first day of hell for him hah. but his peppers taste good. they are from sweet if you pick them small.. to a bit of heat and sweetness if you let them get bigger. very nice peppers.

and el chapo is a fucking light hog.. it demanded more light before it was happy.. fucking asshole plant!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

did you jus
View attachment 739670
i have up potted my plants to 2g pots, and i also tossed 3 plants into 3g cloth pots to flip tonight.
they were root bound a bit. so i cut the roots up some.
between last nights adventure in setting up a 4x4 tent in a much to small of a space, and up potting. my knee feels like its gonna blow up.
however, its a good hurt.. so ill rest tomorrow and heal.. and ill be able to do more next in theory and its gets stronger.

i tossed my pepper plant out side, and its not liking life.. its live or die for the prick. i have no room.. plus he been out side now.. he is not coming back in.. he in the shade but still first day of hell for him hah. but his peppers taste good. they are from sweet if you pick them small.. to a bit of heat and sweetness if you let them get bigger. very nice peppers.

and el chapo is a fucking light hog.. it demanded more light before it was happy.. fucking asshole plant!
did you just transplant the one in back right corner,that one dont look to happy

jipp

jipp

did you jus

did you just transplant the one in back right corner,that one dont look to happy
that would be my male. yeah he has not had a easy life. :( shit life most of it. spoiled when i feel like it and toss him in for 12/12 for a few days , then kick him out to ambient light of the T5. hell the light he is getting now is the most he has ever got. besides being in the flower tent from time to time.

now i need to get a clone of him soon before i kill him.
have his fancy flip flops ready.
IMG 6763

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that would be my male. yeah he has not had a easy life. :( shit life most of it. spoiled when i feel like it and toss him in for 12/12 for a few days , then kick him out to ambient light of the T5. hell the light he is getting now is the most he has ever got. besides being in the flower tent from time to time.

now i need to get a clone of him soon before i kill him.
have his fancy flip flops ready.
View attachment 739675
spiffy

jipp

jipp

IMG 6851

IMG 6848

CGL, and SBD flipped on 9-8
IMG 6857

PFX
IMG 6858

gave me a excuse to change the pre filter. i like having a 7 foot roof!

IMG 6860

flipped sbd, cgl, and plemon 9-11 i have written the date on the name tag. im going to have to get a note book.. so i know when that 4 week mark is.. hah this going to get confusing i bet. ( well actually it wont. they are given the same food.. only ones not are the two older plants.. so no big deal between these plants. i will get a note pad tomorrow ).
all of the plants have been given water. now, we wait to see if any seeds happen. tomorrow i need to check on my afghans.. maybe i can collect some pollen from them.
even tho i still think im gonna have issues doing it.. but ill try!

ok, well i have all the kids but the blue berry flipped. ill wait till i get a clone of it before i flip it.

so no big deal on feeding now. hah, unfortunately 2 plants will be flowered in 2g pots if they are female, unless i up pot.
but i figure once we figure out the males, its all good. i know not ideal. but nothing is going right.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

@tifosi how do i go about defoilage with these topped kids? im not sure. thx.
look at the kush! its growing much better than my first try.
i bet the rosin will be much better, i hope.

jipp

jipp

I leave about a foot on the top.It leaves a bit of larf & sugar leaf for extracts. That tent looks a lot bigger,with plenty of vertical space.
i hope to be able to grow enough meds for my self now.. between the two tents, and the top where the rosin press is. ill make this work.

i need to get a better cloner, this one is to small. i do not care for it.

time for a bowl.

jipp

jipp

I have a 20 slot cloner it's good for about 12 without over crowding. I thinking about 24 one gallon in the same size space as seed testers.I can start flowering in both tents and dump the males to fill the space.
yeah, that would be more than enough for me. 12 is way more than i need. as im gonna stick with seeds like you encourage me to do. and im learning a lot doing so. way more than if i got a good pheno up front and just learn to grow it.

you get crazy leaf plants like this. heh.
faux oak leaf ( well it reminds me of that for some odd reason ) , it would hide well in that setting.
im pretty confident its gonna keep this leaf shape.

IMG 6861

Top Bottom