Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if its true: heat and low humid ( and a N deficiency, which i have not had yet ) can cause more males, than female ratio. then could the same be said about how my male deals with low light.. if i was to pop a critical kush seed today, and i got a male.. would he have the same attributes.
stoner thought.
im the worst at that,but tell ya this,most folk think it bullshit but mama gets my seeds and looks at the ends of the seed and those that have deep dents in the end are female,,shit you not,only 2 of about 50 seeds she has done this with and the 2 were male,,i called her on the shit,and i picked the ends that protruded out and they were all males,even this gold blaze stud i got right now,but as far as light and humidity theroy,ive heard it but havent gave it much thought,i had a buddy in new mexico grow 100 of the white blaze ,in the wild and he just culled all males and it was only couple handfuls,,so i dont really know about that theroy cause it hot as hell there too

tifosi

tifosi

how is it taste wise? how is the master kush today?
I rolled up 4 joints with plenty on it,It's got a higher potency than the pressed stuff.It tastes like any other extract slathered joint. Wednesday is tea day out pouring tea & top dressing the garden with flowering nutes. GMK from last week about to chuck some of the cherry pie pollen on it. Out of the GMK pollen & the seeds seem far a few between.

20170903 142133
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok, so i need to be doing foilar with asprin in dirt. if i had a resovior id use it in it.
thank you, now i need to go look into it and find the right dosage.

thats the problem i have.. unless i know what they are growing in.. i just try to make the data work the best i can.

im faking this shit. thank you for your help, all of you guys/girls. it means a lot to me.

even tho, i have no clue what is gonna happen with my self. i am enjoying my plants for the time being.. and im going on day 5, and no bugs in the clone tent.
i would only use as foiler,not in res either,just foiler,when you start to get bugs or thing your getting them,spray them ,the defense mood kicks in and secrets something i cant spell and bugs dont like the shit,,you should try top coating a fine layer of ewc on top of soil,,these 49 bush bean plants i got outside waiting to pop ground,not even a fly lands on my cups,,they dont like it,probally the amonium in it,not sure,but know they dont like the shit,another tip eco gave me,get a soda bottle and cut a hole in the top,fill in with amonium and sit it in a corner or around fence post,just let it hang,the temps from sun or lights keep it stinking and bugs dont like it,,if i were you i would give them another spray of jacks wait a week and then flip to flower room ,just to make sure,bug in the veg tent,is bad,but in the flower room is worse cause when they start buds you cant spray them if you dig

jipp

jipp

im not using the aspirin for bugs tho, im using it for resin and sweeten up the buds. the bonus, it helps with there amune system. eco mention it.

i dunno what to think at the moment. ( other than the afghans and kush did not have the leaf curl, and when you poked the afghan leaf they would bleed rosin ).

i cant do shit with them until i get my tent. and that is gonna require work.
laughs at my self.. ill figure it out. hopefully it wont take 3 months to get help this time around.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im not using the aspirin for bugs tho, im using it for resin and sweeten up the buds. the bonus it helps with there amune system. eco mention it.

i dunno what to think at the moment. ( other than the afghans did not have the leaf curl, and when you poked a leaf they would bleed rosin ).

i cant do shit with them until i get my tent. and that is gonna require work.
laughs at my self.. ill figure it out. hopefully it wont take 3 months to get help this time around.
ya i read that link,im not one to try difrent things unless i have issues,,think they and him were talking about a routine maint thing ,not real sure,,my first defense on a sickly looking plant is epsome salt,then asprin,,if that dont work,in the compost,lmao,,i use the shit out of epsome salt in the vegie garden,damn tomato plants get blossom end rot bad if you dont keep in check,lol

jipp

jipp

ya i read that link,im not one to try difrent things unless i have issues,,think they and him were talking about a routine maint thing ,not real sure,,my first defense on a sickly looking plant is epsome salt,then asprin,,if that dont work,in the compost,lmao,,i use the shit out of epsome salt in the vegie garden,damn tomato plants get blossom end rot bad if you dont keep in check,lol

im guilty of trying new things. i do know to only try it on a single plant first.
we will forget about what i did to my plants with si. heh.

im learning, and even if i seem ungrateful at times, that would not be true.

thanks for putting up with my drama.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im guilty of trying new things. i do know to only try it on a single plant first.
we will forget about what i did to my plants with si. heh.

im learning, and even if i seem ungrateful at times, that would not be true.

thanks for putting up with my drama.
aint drama to a vetran ,lmao been there aint going back,lmao

jipp

jipp

im happy to say: " i have been going out side again.. every hour. ha".
im healing, finally. im still going slow. now the pain is more like, good pain, instead of that pain i felt when i hurt my self.. its the reason i have not been pushing my self. the pain felt the same.

i figure, ill try to work on the chev in a couple of weeks.. the heat is almost gone.. or, at least the a/c is more than enough atm.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im happy to say: " i have been going out side again.. every hour. ha".
im healing, finally. im still going slow. now the pain is more like, good pain, instead of that pain i felt when i hurt my self.. its the reason i have not been pushing my self. the pain felt the same.

i figure, ill try to work on the chev in a couple of weeks.. the heat is almost gone.. or, at least the a/c is more than enough atm.
dont over do it,try some bending from waist and slow twisting,still to this day i get carried away working on my and everyone else vehicles and hurt myself,and down a few days,mimic bending over the fender to start,with arms stretch as you turning wrenchs,do it slow and little at a time,this experience talking hear,,thought i could get back under trucks,till i had a big 10 speed tranny like to take my leg off and i barely made it out from under the truck,,what are mind thinks we can do,dont always jive with the body,lmao,put it this way working on big trucks is no more for me,and i hate working on reg vehicles and trucks,cant stand the smell of gas,but i do anyway

Srenots

Srenots

check out blue.. almost got her branches even. removing leafs from the top works to even out a canopy, along with topping.
anyhow check her out.. grooving with me to some funk this evening.

View attachment 737720 View attachment 737721

and the word i was looking for to describe the plemon is 'weeping'.

think weeping willow.. sorta spooky vibe etc.. plemon must dig halloween, i know i do.
so Blue is fem? nice

jipp

jipp

so Blue is fem? nice
IMG 6700

IMG 6702
IMG 6701

oh, i missed that, i have no clue if she is a girl. i thought you meant survived bugs :P my mind is broken today.
letting the tops grow up some more, so i can take a clone.
she was not effected by bugs, only one plant was, it was a young SBD, shrugs. one of them things that is strange to me.. you think they spread.. but only one plant was hit by. im keeping my eyes out, so far i think im cool.

is steel panther kicking your ass today? heh.

bowl up.

Srenots

Srenots

View attachment 737902
View attachment 737905 View attachment 737903
oh, i missed that, i have no clue if she is a girl. i thought you meant survived bugs :p my mind is broken today.
letting the tops grow up some more, so i can take a clone.
she was not effected by bugs, only one plant was, it was a young SBD, shrugs. one of them things that is strange to me.. you think they spread.. but only one plant was hit by. im keeping my eyes out, so far i think im cool.

is steel panther kicking your ass today? heh.

bowl up.

Blue liked that repot....for sure...hope its fem

jipp

jipp

plants removed, checked, rotated, put back. they are still alive.

IMG 6682

fuck bugs yo!
weeping plemon.
IMG 6683
IMG 6684
IMG 6685

cgl
IMG 6690
IMG 6694
IMG 6695

sbd
IMG 6696
IMG 6697
IMG 6698

blue
IMG 6700
IMG 6701
IMG 6702

i think ill be up potting this to a 1g pot, just because i dig its leaf shape.. not your typical pot leaf, no doubt. i wonder if it will continue to grow like such.
IMG 6687
IMG 6703
IMG 6707

lets get medicated. skipped my nap i did. i suck.

IMG 6686
Top Bottom