Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

huston, we have a problem.. i swear, i only popped one bean.. but look at this shit.

two for one.. i only planted one akorn seed. so , nature you trippy bitch.
waiting for lights out, a good night dab in the works.

IMG 8018
jipp

jipp

3 akorns, and 2 mk ultra, hopefully to get hit by the 93 male, and im already running out of space.

this time last year i would not of been able to separate these two seedlings from each other. lets forget how sick i was physically, shows a lot on my mental state too. 'oxycotin' is not a good drug for mankind.

stay away from the pills kids, regardless if you abuse them, or not! they are poison!

bowl up.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

this time last year i would not of been able to separate these two seedlings from each other. lets forget how sick i was physically, shows a lot on my mental state too. 'oxycotin' is not a good drug for mankind.

stay away from the pills kids, regardless if you abuse them, or not! they are poison!

bowl up.

i sprinkle a little root better in the hole and then put them in it,keeps them from stress,if they do fall over just put a tooth pick beside it to hold it up

jipp

jipp

its all good. just got done making oil out of the last of my dry larf. i got way more in return than i thought i would.. dry larf i guess. :)

we will worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

oh yeah, fuck rats! i wonder if he will continue to eat the rest of it.

time for a dab as my vape pen battery died. and the back up i bought was the wrong type. no big deal, ill use it with the other oil carts in the future.

bowl up!

IMG 8035
jipp

jipp

got high with this cool little lizard. he is about 2" maybe, and his body is maybe half inch. but he wags his tail like a fucking cat waking a fence line.. its just the strangest thing.. he was fast as fuck too. could be the same dude i rescued the other day.

bowl up.

IMG 8072
IMG 8073
IMG 8074

Latest posts

Top Bottom