Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

pfx, ill check again for ripeness at lights on.. im sure it has another week?

blue cookies.. this is such a pretty plant.. to bad i doubt ill be able to save it, iv lost to many good plants already it sucks.. i need to get my cloning game on. hah.

anyhow, and my fav SBD pheno.. this thing would rock, top it a few times.. toss them in 2g pots and fill the fucking 4x4 up. you get a decent yield with out much work.

IMG 8048
IMG 8054
IMG 8057
IMG 8060
IMG 8061
IMG 8064
Srenots

Srenots

pfx, ill check again for ripeness at lights on.. im sure it has another week?

blue cookies.. this is such a pretty plant.. to bad i doubt ill be able to save it, iv lost to many good plants already it sucks.. i need to get my cloning game on. hah.

anyhow, and my fav SBD pheno.. this thing would rock, top it a few times.. toss them in 2g pots and fill the fucking 4x4 up. you get a decent yield with out much work.
budz comin nice work.....that Budswel?

jipp

jipp

will be out of smoke soon, and im left to kush gonna have to take a branch and quick dry it, its day 5 of hanging. so its close. guess ill clean my bong today, clean it yesterday bush man smoking herb gets your glass so dirty quick unlike oil.

have a fantastic day.

jipp

jipp

close ,i would take it with the cloudy though,i see a little amber in there,i like a head buzz though
i wish i knew what i like.. not enough experience.. but i know this kush is not good for my own needs. fucking rats fucked me, could of left my peppers alone but no.. laughs, he munched on it again last night, fucker is messing with my head.. hah,

i like couch lock i know that.

so ill let it get some amber.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i wish i knew what i like.. not enough experience.. but i know this kush is not good for my own needs. fucking rats fucked me, could of left my peppers alone but no.. laughs, he munched on it again last night, fucker is messing with my head.. hah,

i like couch lock i know that.

so ill let it get some amber.
couch lock go all amber,let the plant scavage itself

Top Bottom