Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

that one looks more indica to me,big wide ass leaves,me i love them slender leaves lmao
as long as its good smoke, im ok whatever side it leans.. i like salad. id get bored way to easy if all i had was one strain.. but then if that strain kicked my ass like that SD Oil. hah.. naw id still get broed laughs. :D

hope you are doing well.. getting ready to smoke this:

but this in a jar first just to get a idea of the humid.. im gonna smoke it regardless hah.. but i figure this will let me gauge if i should jar up the rest today. i think its a day early.. but we will see.

IMG 8101
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

as long as its good smoke, im ok whatever side it leans.. i like salad. id get bored way to easy if all i had was one strain.. but then if that strain kicked my ass like that SD Oil. hah.. naw id still get broed laughs. :D

hope you are doing well.. getting ready to smoke this:

but this in a jar first just to get a idea of the humid.. im gonna smoke it regardless hah.. but i figure this will let me gauge if i should jar up the rest today. i think its a day early.. but we will see.
tell ya a strain that kicked my ass was purple train wreck,thats some potent shit for a old man,i got to were i would only take about 3 hits and sit that shit down,i dont like being tied to a chair,hahah

jipp

jipp

tell ya a strain that kicked my ass was purple train wreck,thats some potent shit for a old man,i got to were i would only take about 3 hits and sit that shit down,i dont like being tied to a chair,hahah

i have good hopes for these new kids. i just wish i had a normal tolerance.. or at least earn the right to a high tolerence with lots of bong hits. heh.

akorn, and mk ultra x brian berry cough ( how would i label this, when i hit them up with my 93 afghan? )

akorn x 93 afghan x brian berry cough?
this pfx nug will be ready to try in another day i think.

IMG 8015
IMG 8105
IMG 8104
Farmer P

Farmer P

You need to get a trap and kill that rat! He may destroy more things you like if you don't. My mother in law's new washing machine broke down so she called the repair man thinking it would be under warranty. When he looked underneath it was all eaten up by a rat. Doh! Traps are cheap and you can usually get them at the grocery store.

jipp

jipp

You need to get a trap and kill that rat! He may destroy more things you like if you don't. My mother in law's new washing machine broke down so she called the repair man thinking it would be under warranty. When he looked underneath it was all eaten up by a rat. Doh! Traps are cheap and you can usually get them at the grocery store.
yeah, fuck this desert. its only brought me grief.

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

its a trip to think ig this was a diffrent strain. iv would have learn how to grow weed that can kick my ass. that is pretty fucking amazing all things considering.

you know, i was ok when a regular doctor took care of my pain needs.. it was not untill i was tossed to a pain management c linic where you are treated like sheep that is tarted to get sick..

also, i think it should be required by law to have a yearly logic test of some type for each patient to check there mental capability.. i was really sick, depressing to think about.

anyhow, just a thought.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

to bad my vision is still fucked. i use to be a decent archery/bowyer. heh.

smoking the b grade. heh.

bowl up.
think it time for a new one,lmao,i had one were you could replace the vitals,got to were it wasnt fun unless it was breathing,lol,now after my shoulder surgery i do good to pin 30 yrds,so i shoot about 5 arrows a day ,just to loosen up the muscles,but target is just a dream with this shoulder,like i said once im tuned and pinned in ,it whole hog are none,havent made a bad shot yet,much funnier watching and tending to them,lol feeding by hands rock,,mine are in rut so they just linger in now and then,havent seen my pet 8 point in about 3 days,his buddy the 9 is out at the fence right now,hungry bastards,lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom