Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tifosi

tifosi

ill get more oil from tops tho yeah? im not a smoker so i do not really care about having jars of bud around.
I got a good amount from the tops by freezing it first & beating the outside of the bag with a shovel handle to break them up before processing it.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Now that you have that big tent & light,this is how most of us finish drying & curing our larger plants. I hung this plant for five days & put it in the Ostrich bag @67% humidity,I'm burping it down to 60% by leaving it open for a half hour a day.
I heard plastics bad for the cure process. Is this true.

jipp

jipp

i suck at rolling joints, i need more practice, and watch someone do it.
( looking at it, looks like you make a cone and push weed in? i could do that ) .
but i rolled a joint, ill let it air out over night and smoke it in the morning.

was out side doing whatever the fuck i do out thar! anyhow, i was exercising my legs, they are so out of shape.. i can not even walk on a 4x4 beam ( like a tight rope ) with out major effort on my part.. that should be stupid easy to do.. shrugs..

pfx oil from cured weed is gonna be bomb as trippy as fuck shit.. very trippy weed.. i like the head.

hope you and everyone else is having a grand night. im doing ok!
halloween, very cool.

spooky time..

jipp

jipp

morning. i have to up pot the akorn twinsie, and also the pfx today. its a good thing i have that pfx in the flower tent now.. so i have a chance of getting a cure out of it yet.

feed the plants last night. tomorrow ill order a 4x4 tent so i can use it to veg..
im going to try this sea of green shit.

go me! laughs,
have a super amazing spooky halloween tonight!

boo!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i suck at rolling joints, i need more practice, and watch someone do it.
( looking at it, looks like you make a cone and push weed in? i could do that ) .
but i rolled a joint, ill let it air out over night and smoke it in the morning.

was out side doing whatever the fuck i do out thar! anyhow, i was exercising my legs, they are so out of shape.. i can not even walk on a 4x4 beam ( like a tight rope ) with out major effort on my part.. that should be stupid easy to do.. shrugs..

pfx oil from cured weed is gonna be bomb as trippy as fuck shit.. very trippy weed.. i like the head.

hope you and everyone else is having a grand night. im doing ok!
halloween, very cool.

spooky time..
i got bad arthritis in my hands,go to zig zag website and get a roller,i roll about 30 and put in a mason jar for use,they arent that expensive and easy as hell to do,what i like most is you can drive down the road or even get stuck in traffic,the roller makes perfect ciggrettes and no one know were that smell coming from,i keep that bitch hung in my lip and toke it like a pall mall,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

morning. i have to up pot the akorn twinsie, and also the pfx today. its a good thing i have that pfx in the flower tent now.. so i have a chance of getting a cure out of it yet.

feed the plants last night. tomorrow ill order a 4x4 tent so i can use it to veg..
im going to try this sea of green shit.

go me! laughs,
have a super amazing spooky halloween tonight!

boo!
grand daughter asked me to go with her yesterday,told her it is your daddy turn to do all that walking,lmao both my boys shit i swear they would walk 14 miles,im done wit that shit,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i smoked a joint dismoring, it made it stronger for sure by the time you finish.

oldskewl - so how many seeds will i need to pop for a sea of green in say a 4x4 tent?
im not sure what sernot has,but want to say 40 in 1 gal pots,,ive got a 2x4x7 tent and was thinking 12 in 2 gal pots in mine next round

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah, it sucks when walking actualy hurts. laughs,, for us bipeds anyhow.
right,i do good to go up and down this damn hill to the garden got to be every bit of 7% grade,now keep in mind with your sog,popping that many seeds your gonna have males coming out too,but the way i grow,i would do about 15 in a 4x4 tent,i just cant see how these folk can cram so many plants in one space and still rock,shit even i want i little room hahahah

tifosi

tifosi

I would fill both tents with 2 gallon pots ore what ever you are using,flip them both a toss the males. It's important to have a full house so don't skimp on the number of starts

jipp

jipp

right,i do good to go up and down this damn hill to the garden got to be every bit of 7% grade,now keep in mind with your sog,popping that many seeds your gonna have males coming out too,but the way i grow,i would do about 15 in a 4x4 tent,i just cant see how these folk can cram so many plants in one space and still rock,shit even i want i little room hahahah
so pop about 20 beans and go from there.. thank you for the help.

yeah, i feel bad when my plants are touching each other. laughs. i want them to have their own little world you know.. but, blah pack them in like sheep i guess for now.

i need to flower the 93 afghan so i have something to chuck pollen with when i do this sog shit.

jipp

jipp

I would fill both tents with 2 gallon pots ore what ever you are using,flip them both a toss the males. It's important to have a full house so don't skimp on the number of starts

not much i can do. what i plan on doing is takintg the plants from the 4x4 veg tent, and put them in 4x4 flower tent. its only way i can make it work for now.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so pop about 20 beans and go from there.. thank you for the help.

yeah, i feel bad when my plants are touching each other. laughs. i want them to have their own little world you know.. but, blah pack them in like sheep i guess for now.

i need to flower the 93 afghan so i have something to chuck pollen with when i do this sog shit.
i think if it were me,i would just take the empty pots im gonna use,stack um in there like i wanted them,what ever i got to fit,i would take that count,add10% to the seeds i was gonna pop,on the down side there would be at the least 10% males if you dig,if higher than that well just more room for them to grow

jipp

jipp

im in a tool mood this morning. rock n rollin. this pfx oil hits hard to the dome.. its the high you would look for on opiates, or heroin id imagine. just throwing it out there. as iv read a shit load of articals i guess on opiates treatment/abuse whatever they toss them two things together anyhow.. anyhow, Medical Marijuana concentrates are never ever mention.. you get pot and shit once in a while.. nothing from sounding its coming from someone who would know ( me ) hah. it really should be mention more all i see is more pills. :( and diet
anyhow, just trying to help.. if you know someone who wants help, tell them to try some oil.

i know one thing i can say we all should learn from this.. you need oil from the start of your detox withdrawal bullshit.. would of saved my vision.

im gonna up pot in a few. 75f and im freezing. sigh..

bowl up homies.

Top Bottom