Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

gonna go relax out side for a bit, hit some pfx.. and i think ill call it a early night. i really need some good sleep.

good night if i do not make it back.. who knows maybe the fresh air and a few bowls will bring me back to life.

G

ganjagrowa

looks like damage from maybe to strong of wind ( fan obv inside ). thats what one of mine looked like.. if they are growing i would just rock n roll and go with the flow.

thanks man always a possibility, i will try n turn the fan down and see how she does for the next few days, but yeah i havent noticed any twisting or drooping really on any of the new growth so im gunna let it rock for now,

jipp

jipp

i have no clue what males were used. im not sure how you decipher that into different plant familys, i guess.
not sure there is a right or wrong answer.. i get there were females but some of these are clones only yeah?
can you run it down how you would label such a cross for example:
pfx x 93 afghan
how would i label it when i pop some seeds from the 93 pollen.

about all i can say for sure about the genetics is i know the catpiss is a male.. about it.

Srenots

Srenots

i have no clue what males were used. im not sure how you decipher that into different plant familys, i guess.
not sure there is a right or wrong answer.. i get there were females but some of these are clones only yeah?
can you run it down how you would label such a cross for example:
pfx x 93 afghan
how would i label it when i pop some seeds from the 93 pollen.

about all i can say for sure about the genetics is i know the catpiss is a male.. about it.

the way peeps should label a plant is Female first , if theres alot of strains then parenthesis are in order....drives ya nuts sumtimes when peeps dont do it the rite way lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Dinf ding ya got it and it is in female to male order femaile( c99 x alien bubba male)male from the cindy line x (alien bubba x blue velvet) female x alien bubba female x (norcal catpiss x moontang ) male

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
now u see jipp.....rite on time...we no it gets confusing....all good
Lol i fucked that up so cindy female x alien bubba male crossed to a blue velvet x alien bubba female x alien bubba male again. Then a female crossed to aliem bubba Then 2 females from that cross that were alien bubba looking crossed to my male if that makes sense

Srenots

Srenots

Lol i fucked that up so cindy female x alien bubba male crossed to a blue velvet x alien bubba female x alien bubba male again. Then a female crossed to aliem bubba Then 2 females from that cross that were alien bubba looking crossed to my male if that makes sense
all good lol...looks fuckin fire from here....any of those still round?

dan1989

dan1989

yeah, one of them mornings. heh. must be fall.
it was warm last night tho.

its a trip to think ill be another year older soon.. how the fuck did i end up here ( not here persay, but here if you get what i mean ).

i look forward to the cookie crosses. since it seems anything with cookies seems to have a happy high, with some body high.. two thing i could use.

Shame I won't be able to join you for a birthday smoke! Damn piss tests, can't a guy just do some goddamn drugs??? :D

jipp

jipp

IMG 8220

IMG 8225
IMG 8231

this is my fav SBD pheno. it reminds me of maybe juicy fruit gum or some shit.

IMG 8228
IMG 8228
IMG 8230

plemon is impresive in structure.. she be stacking.
IMG 8233
IMG 8234

a different pheno of sbd. this one has a bit more orange to it.

IMG 8237
IMG 8238
IMG 8243

pfx, topped once, and let to do her thing. i know this is good herb, and will make great oil.
IMG 8246
IMG 8247

yo @SimplyCmplex i tossed some left over 93 afghan onto this sativa leaning blue cookies. the second pheno i have is way more indica for sure.

i have no idea if it will take.. but you know what the hell. if you do not chuck some pollen ( even if there may not be much there to chuck ), at least you get a chance to learn something and possible get good smoke.

IMG 8242
whitepistols

whitepistols

Sup jipp? Been a lil crazy train for me...Just making a drive by, looks like you went from nervous student to confident got this by the balls and not letting loose any time soon. Glad you made the hurdle pretty quickly and are getting some proper meds.
Pretty damn amazing how all these very tiny details stack and become larger and larger.
Hats off to you and saying get sum, I want it, I need it. Now the journey begins and in all honesty now some things mean less than you thought. Atleast your understanding this riddle of riddles.

Top Bottom