Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

IMG 7130

still odd.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is one with a massive calcium deficiency.

I actually have mostly corrected this. My well water has gone down in alkalinity with the lack of rain this summer so I had to supplement the calcium. The rest of the plants aren't so ugly. Lol.

IMG 6788
IMG 6789

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just for contrast. Here is my other Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai plant that I caught the deficiency in time and kept her healthy.

Amazing how fast things can go south if we are not proactive. Even more amazing is the plants ability to recover and endure.

IMG 6792

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's one thing that shouldn't happen, no stress equals no uglies. Just once in awhile.
Nice plant!

I recently had my first two plants with a lot of seeds in the buds. They had early nanners and some visible maturing seeds. I have never seen more than a few hidden bag seeds in years of growing fems.

Both plants had the deficiency in varying degrees.

The breeder warned of nutrient stress being the main cause of hermies other than chemical growth hormones.

Nutrient stress makes for very stressed plants. But they can recover. The ugly plant above is blooming vigorously today.

I have added some agricultural lime to the soil mix for the next plants. It is a mix of calcitic and dolomite limes. Mostly calcium.

Hope it clears things up. The cal mag is a bad idea from mid flower on. New related problems started. I only need the calcium. Not the nitrogen.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Been awhile hey jumpingcactus hope all is good with you.heres a pic of a cross of tahoe og x purple master i made last year.
Mr. Rojos, I haven't spotted you here since last year. Great looking pic. If I recall, you specialized, if I may call it that, with topping or super cropping your plants into picture perfect specimens.
Good to see you about.

Top Bottom