Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bg241

Hi. I'm very inspired to see all the techniques and successes shown here. This is my first rodeo so am facing a similar "rookie mistake" of planting too close together. I had to fight my wife for garden space to plant a tomato crop worth about $15.00 costing about $30.00 same to plant.

Not sure whether to do some more pruning or try some LST.

Also, if anyone can help out with my strains; As a rookie, I bought seeds without much research. These were seemingly professionally packaged with the breeder printed on the packaging but apparently they areout out of business with no strain info able to be found.

All I know is the breeder "was" Kre8 genetics and the strains are Orange Buttercream and Orange Twist.

Happily, they are growing like mad and are over 7 feet tall right now, super vigorous with no obvious pests.

Thanks and happy growing.

Way toooo close together Rooke error had to clear a bigger area this year

20190331 102326
20190427 131643
20190427 132048
20190703 184340
FrankieG

FrankieG

Hi. I'm very inspired to see all the techniques and successes shown here. This is my first rodeo so am facing a similar "rookie mistake" of planting too close together. I had to fight my wife for garden space to plant a tomato crop worth about $15.00 costing about $30.00 same to plant.

Also, if anyone can help out with my strains; As a rookie, I bought seeds without much research. These were seemingly professionally packaged with the breeder printed on the packaging but apparently they areout out of business with no strain info able to be found.

All I know is the breeder "was" Kre8 genetics and the strains are Orange Buttercream and Orange Twist.

Happily, they are growing like mad and are over 7 feet tall right now, super vigorous with no obvious pests.

Not sure about the genetics, but they look great! Big ass leaves with a healthy curl,..you may want to take a cut or two....because you never know what you've got until she's in the jar. Oh, and I'd leave them alone. Maybe take some of the lowers...enough to make watering easier and to keep branches and leaves out of the water, but I wouldn't touch 'em. They look great.

B

bg241

Not sure about the genetics, but they look great! Big ass leaves with a healthy curl,..you may want to take a cut or two....because you never know what you've got until she's in the jar. Oh, and I'd leave them alone. Maybe take some of the lowers...enough to make watering easier and to keep branches and leaves out of the water, but I wouldn't touch 'em. They look great.

Super advice. Thanks.

Cuttings, did do. But I appreciate the reminder.

20190712 183101
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

About 5 years ago my garden was pretty full but my local feed store use to sell tomato seedlings and by July they were discounted to $1 each. Some very interesting cultivars I just had to have so bought a dozen. I had two open spots which left me 10 plants needing a home. I dug out a trench next to my garden about 10' long and put them 1' apart and since my irrigation was maxed I had to water with a hose. I set up a lawn sprinkler, one of those that go back and forth. According to the experts this should not have worked. I've never grown more tomatoes in my life.

Your plants look great, keep breaking rules!

Wolfe

Wolfe

Update on my ladies, doing some super cropping, topping and bending stuff, snapping the inside of the stems. Slowing them down so they don’t shoot up over the fence. They just got pounded on with rain and this picture was from a few days ago so they’re growing fast. 20 of them so far. Might lose a couple more to being herm. I’ve got two weird plants that aren’t mine from aficionados of cannabis Colorado called super lemon night mare and they both are runts. And look like they are most likely going to herm. I think I’m going to have to cut those out soon. My lemon flavor no! Oh well I still have a bunch of other terpene profiles I will like. Gooey tang.( bud in pic and outdoor plant) which is a cross of tangerine power from sin city and dark desire from gooeybreeder. It oozes wet almost dripping resin. And smells like the tropical punch guy just kicked the wall down. I’ve cloned it before and ran it for a while.
But this is from the stock I have. And I no longer have that clone. I’ve got at least 4
of those in the yard. I have a couple s1s of glue 4 from the clone I got from Seafour. Also from sea I have ogkb2.0 forum cut winner s1s in the yard. I had to cut 2 males and 2 are looking pretty tall but not showing signs yet. Kinda makes me wonder about those. I have more s1s I can try next year. Have an Alaskan thunder fuck x skunk from twisty treats out there, looks to be female. I also have a chemdog guava creamsicle out there. Also looks to be female. Also Da Alien from Pacific Northwest roots, which looks to be female. I have a white nightmare from aficionados of cannabis Colorado which looks to be female. I have a blue euphoria s1 from a clone I got which I believe is actually blue power from vision seeds. The description is identical. Supposed to be 13%cbd and 16%thc. It’s produces the most hash out of any plant I’ve ever seen. And the hash tastes like blueberries. It’s great. I have what are supposed to be two pure gooeys out there from gooeybreeder also. Except the last ones I grew out were solid purple and were most likely dark desire. Not sure if these ones will have purple buds or not. He said he was sending me new ones. Didn’t happened yet... I also have tangerine power crosses that I made. I’m running about 4 or 5 of those outside. I’m excited and hope Mother Nature lets me have some great medicine this year.

986E6A27 2CCD 4A49 8284 C2F0F3456A3A
779CFDB6 E40E 4E6F 990B E2136FEA5C4C
EEB22FF1 1034 45A1 A4A0 5794038117A8
77A24847 D2B8 4721 B6A3 330CB0589C99
6BB8F589 AE77 4725 AE0E 9C620E5B9CF4
478601E8 4F45 4630 90AC 6A845FE02CBA
C459CFBD 2324 4BAB 8DEA 7BA69341DD9F
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Jesus... Another setback for ol' dirtbag.
Went out to water my seed crop in the swamp today. Damn neighbors cows broke through the fence and completely destroyed all my plants.

Thankfully I kept a couple backup at home. But holy crap..

Rooke

Rooke

Went out to water my seed crop in the swamp today. Damn neighbors cows broke through the fence and completely destroyed all my plants.

OH NO CRAP !!! I FEEL FOR YOU MAN☹️

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
OH NO CRAP !!! I FEEL FOR YOU MAN☹️

Honestly with the year I've been having, Its par for the course. Sucks though, it was my healthiest mighty mite male and about a dozen cuts of mighty mite and bubba kush, God bud, violator kush and space cookies.. Was making some outdoor crosses.

I'm sure happy I decided to keep a decent male and a bunch of cuts of the others at home though. The spare male was incase shtf in the swamp... The other females were meant to be for outdoor smoke and hash making though. Oh well.. Pick up and move on is all I can do.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
They’re some of my favourite strains ouch shhhhht I feel for you man big time

Thanks man. We will rebuild! lol. I'm just going to do my breeding in the backyard now instead... Still have nice big plants of all those cuts outside to make seeds with.
And it gives me an excuse to get dry sift screens lol. I'll be making a lot of hash when I collect the seeds...

These are in 7 gallon pots for scale. No real training, letting them go au-naturál...This GOD bud has the biggest leaves in the multiverse... And clearly the Violator kush has been a Mother plant. Gonna have to clean that one up a bit before flower.

20190711 195105

20190713 131211

Last edited:
Rooke

Rooke

Luckily you have them and go to plan b. Holy big fans she’s healthy!! I have a nuken outdoor but she seems susceptible to bugs compared to critical kush and Bubba Kush

Latest posts

Top Bottom