Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

Stacking up trichromes early. And my god. I made a cross of tangerine power with tangerine power and it’s like Fanta soda out there. Next to that is one that smells like the Hawaiian Punch guy is camped out on the lawn. And some other great terpene profiles out there. I’m getting excited. Please good growing weather and no issues, 🤞.

F0544156 0A6F 40A7 A551 F8C84CF8960B
D803C267 B5FA 42F6 82DF 1775A8599471
1656F73F E9AA 470C 8D3F 915195314EE7
5167A316 305D 4CC0 8749 019464EAA964
6BD5E9B3 A74F 4907 8A4A D80CAE2A05EE
teejacks

teejacks

Hello all! I am really not too worried about it but I want to be proactive just in case. Could be completely normal but I figured I would come to the farm for some help. This is also my favourite girl. The new leaves at the tops all have this little wilty pattern to them. Feel kind of bumpy. Anybody have any suggestions? I just feed them sprouted corn and mung bean teas once a week. Starting to flower though!

IMG 5023

IMG 5044

IMG 5027

IMG 5035

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Hello all! I am really not too worried about it but I want to be proactive just in case. Could be completely normal but I figured I would come to the farm for some help. This is also my favourite girl. The new leaves at the tops all have this little wilty pattern to them. Feel kind of bumpy. Anybody have any suggestions? I just feed them sprouted corn and mung bean teas once a week. Starting to flower though!

View attachment 891066

View attachment 891068

View attachment 891067

View attachment 891072
A little sunburned maybe? Had the same a month or so ago, leaves canoeing up. All but one recovered. The one lost all burned leaves but still flowering.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Stacking up trichromes early. And my god. I made a cross of tangerine power with tangerine power and it’s like Fanta soda out there. Next to that is one that smells like the Hawaiian Punch guy is camped out on the lawn. And some other great terpene profiles out there. I’m getting excited. Please good growing weather and no issues, 🤞.
for some reason you remind me of rick a friend of mine in nor cal with that Fanta and Hawaiian Punch stuff...LOL good work

Wolfe

Wolfe

Ethos Apex...outside bud is never as frosty as indoor bud, is it?
I see someone gave you shit about the caterpillar. Brush that off... Or spray your plant down with some mild pressure. I just take a garden hose and some pressure and spray the plants off from time to time. And you can show a power bill to anyone who wants to try to compare indoor with outdoor. In my opinion the sun wins and I’ve ran both simultaneously. I don’t know about anyone else but I’m doing fine growing my own medicine for nearly free outside. I’m over that power bill and feel fortunate for a space and the sun. This isn’t current but you can bet your sweet maters I’ve got some fire in the yard happening now.... I love outdoor!!!!!!

228415B2 58DB 4E4A 8574 D3B2320C5790
81017DA0 AF85 44A3 BF6C 4B49E0F1CE21
TerriR

TerriR

I see someone gave you shit about the caterpillar. Brush that off... Or spray your plant down with some mild pressure. I just take a garden hose and some pressure and spray the plants off from time to time. And you can show a power bill to anyone who wants to try to compare indoor with outdoor. In my opinion the sun wins and I’ve ran both simultaneously. I don’t know about anyone else but I’m doing fine growing my own medicine for nearly free outside. I’m over that power bill and feel fortunate for a space and the sun. This isn’t current but you can bet your sweet maters I’ve got some fire in the yard happening now.... I love outdoor!!!!!!
nah, I had already caught it and was in process if spraying Bt...lol...I appreciate all the help I can get! Next year - screen house!!

Bisquick

Bisquick

I'm with you, i grew indoor for years. I'll take the natural sun all day long. The only thing that I think indoor has on top of outdoor is the "prettiness" factor.

TerriR

TerriR

I'm with you, i grew indoor for years. I'll take the natural sun all day long. The only thing that I think indoor has on top of outdoor is the "prettiness" factor.
waiting for my first indoor grow electricity bill...can’t afford another expensive hobby

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Im here trying to explain that to buddies. Some people just dont understand that GOOD QUALITY outdoor is much much nicer to smoke than indoor. They're just so stubborn that they think outdoor is always shit. but yes exactly, the only thing indoor has on outdoor is the prettiness and how dried indoor retains that vibrant green colour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom