• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NarFab

NarFab

27791C8C C429 4163 A75D D43517A442F0
9154EF96 59C9 4A87 ACE9 821AE7E770CD
1C4CF7C1 4280 429B B22B 51B252C40F57

Pakistani x CherryChem hitting the top of 8ft t-posts, roughly 6.5ft tall and 7ft wide. She already reeks of gas and cherries with a little coffee on the end.
33C78399 5307 4982 9D26 CE386FC2E6B8

BlueCheese X SkyKush, most phenos I’ve found out of these seeds are wildly potent, leaning on a racy anxiety inducing high.
E76AFA18 AAB1 49AB A5C7 CE1400997CE0

YetiOg x (Pre98Bubba x 76Afghan) haven’t ran these seeds yet, she seems to be slow in veg, but is already smelling up my whole yard when the sun is hitting her.
49375A02 ADE0 4175 9A76 3C8861ADFA2E
D49C773B DB94 41C8 BD5F 2093EEF04FE4

Last two pics are a multi-planted patch of LoveButter (Love Triangle1 x peanut butter breath.) Most have been sexed out, just one that hasn’t shown so far.

Tylerw20

Tylerw20

I'm thinking about getting some of the lvtk. I got their lemon crash og (2 of them) out right now...and then recently got their raspberry fruity pebbles and their pure animal for next yr. Wanting to cross my jelly dream I made to their Rfp to see what I end up with.
Looking great and good luck!
We got the Blueberry cookie wreck free seeds its everyone's favorite around here but can't get them anymore.

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

View attachment 1000116View attachment 1000118View attachment 1000121
Pakistani x CherryChem hitting the top of 8ft t-posts, roughly 6.5ft tall and 7ft wide. She already reeks of gas and cherries with a little coffee on the end.
View attachment 1000115
BlueCheese X SkyKush, most phenos I’ve found out of these seeds are wildly potent, leaning on a racy anxiety inducing high. View attachment 1000117
YetiOg x (Pre98Bubba x 76Afghan) haven’t ran these seeds yet, she seems to be slow in veg, but is already smelling up my whole yard when the sun is hitting her. View attachment 1000120View attachment 1000119
Last two pics are a multi-planted patch of LoveButter (Love Triangle1 x peanut butter breath.) Most have been sexed out, just one that hasn’t shown so far.
Nice work! They all look great , i LOVE a good pre 98 bubba im sure thatll be a killer cross !

GreenG

GreenG

Hello all outdoor people -
I had a couple of auto ladies that I started indoors from seed in soil that I then transferred outdoors when the other non autos went into flower 12/12- I chopped them a few days ago - we are in VT and it’s been a little humid and rainy so before a big storm I made the chop move - the one that I put in the raised bed vegetable garden look nice now drying . I also will dry trim this one. -
The other I kept in her soil cloth 7gal house , in Fox Farm and fed her with FF as well - I wet trimmed this one .
Now - day three of drying and I see some root rot coming thru on some buds / I removed the buds that I could see white mold on yesterday and rehung . I do see some dark spots when I open up a bud and look with my loop .
The $420 dollar question- Is she a goner? Should I get her out of the house and in the trash ? Can I vacuum seal her and freeze to use for bubble hash with dry ice in bucket later this week?
BTW , this is my first rodeo.
in the picture she is the small one on the left ...
Thanks in advance for any and all knowledge. This mold is scary looking stuff .

67C8A9AC BED9 4125 94E6 5EDCBF1E422A
GreenG

GreenG

Hello all outdoor people -
I had a couple of auto ladies that I started indoors from seed in soil that I then transferred outdoors when the other non autos went into flower 12/12- I chopped them a few days ago - we are in VT and it’s been a little humid and rainy so before a big storm I made the chop move - the one that I put in the raised bed vegetable garden look nice now drying . I also will dry trim this one. -
The other I kept in her soil cloth 7gal house , in Fox Farm and fed her with FF as well - I wet trimmed this one .
Now - day three of drying and I see some root rot coming thru on some buds / I removed the buds that I could see white mold on yesterday and rehung . I do see some dark spots when I open up a bud and look with my loop .
The $420 dollar question- Is she a goner? Should I get her out of the house and in the trash ? Can I vacuum seal her and freeze to use for bubble hash with dry ice in bucket later this week?
BTW , this is my first rodeo.
in the picture she is the small one on the left ...
Thanks in advance for any and all knowledge. This mold is scary looking stuff
B4029188 6273 49BD AA60 C7C10B2B55E1

MerryJane22

MerryJane22

First grow ever.....having a hell of a time here in Michigan. As is our blessing (and curse) the weather has been a cornucopia of madness 😂

Cold, extreme heat, vicious winds, etc etc.....

This was a gift from a friend at 7 weeks---started March 27th (SpaceGhost clone). I kept it alive until now....but there are serious nutrtional issues going on. Just ordered a RO Buddie to help with water. Our water is very hard (PH at 7.5+ with a ppm at 175) and I think I've got lockout now due to calcium buildup? the bottom of the smart pot is chalky white. The plant is rapidly losing color. Yellow leaves, but many turning lime green.

That said, it's going to rain like hell today. I have a big Rubbermaid garbage can that I cleaned out w/bleach water set up to catch it. Once caught I will cover it ASAP to keep it clean.

I'm going to try a mini flush with rain water (maybe 3 gallons?) run through the pot to try and loosen the calcium (salt) build-up. I haven't fed this plant much at all. I assumed it was in living organic soil until I found out the soil was probably crap. It was left over from the prior year 😓

I also have ordered some kelp food I plan on using to assist with rejuvenation. The PH is now stabilized ---last feeding was 6.5 going in and coming out. It had been well over 7 coming out prior to PHing the ingoing water to 6.0 or so with PH down or vinegar. . Unfortunately the PPM has been higher in the runoff water than going in. I hope I can correct this......we shall see !

Last edited:
MerryJane22

MerryJane22

PS the black chunks on the soil are humic acid (leonardite granules) I am hoping will help stabilize the soil as they break down. Next grow SO MUCH will be different !!!

If anyone sees any issue here they identify, please feel free to tag this newbie grower (she will appreciate it greatly) 💚

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

First grow ever.....having a hell of a time here in Michigan. As is our blessing (and curse) the weather has been a cornucopia of madness 😂

Cold, extreme heat, vicious winds, etc etc.....

This was a gift from a friend at 7 weeks---started March 27th (SpaceGhost clone). I kept it alive until now....but there are serious nutrtional issues going on. Just ordered a RO Buddie to help with water. Our water is very hard (PH at 7.5+ with a ppm at 175) and I think I've got lockout now due to calcium buildup? the bottom of the smart pot is chalky white. The plant is rapidly losing color. Yellow leaves, but many turning lime green.

That said, it's going to rain like hell today. I have a big Rubbermaid garbage can that I cleaned out w/bleach water set up to catch it. Once caught I will cover it ASAP to keep it clean.

I'm going to try a mini flush with rain water (maybe 3 gallons?) run through the pot to try and loosen the calcium (salt) build-up. I haven't fed this plant much at all. I assumed it was in living organic soil until I found out the soil was probably crap. It was left over from the prior year 😓

I also have ordered some kelp food I plan on using to assist with rejuvenation. The PH is now stabilized ---last feeding was 6.5 going in and coming out. It had been well over 7 coming out prior to PHing the ingoing water to 6.0 or so with PH down or vinegar. . Unfortunately the PPM has been higher in the runoff water than going in. I hope I can correct this......we shall see !
In northern wi...so yeah I feel ya about the weather! But hey ...what's a girl to do other then just ride it out lol

Top Bottom