Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheShortAnswer

TheShortAnswer

My small outdoor grow... 5 plants. First time grower - Massachusetts.
Tan pots 30 gallons
Black pots 25 gallons
1 each top to bottom:
Humboldt Dream
Mataro Blue
Blueberry
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
GSC

4.5 to 5 feet tall

9E2EB27E 6CB6 48EE BE1D 472D9527F22A
F7E3C5AE 5542 4EA3 BA47 8A5D45779576
548A009B E578 47E1 A735 C0054CE0680D
6744AF6E D2C9 4522 8C4D 583330451AAD
FAFC2402 C2F2 49E7 B8DE 39438DED0568
Last edited:
RookieBC

RookieBC

Am I wasting my time trying to shape, top, train, Fim and make it so I only have a nice canopy of top colas on my outdoor? I see most people on here are going for height instead it seems. This was what I originally was going to do but after research and reading I decided screw the popcorn and LARFy bottom crap I'll go for colas instead. Is that a bad idea for outdoor or would you try the same given more free time?

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Am I wasting my time trying to shape, top, train, Fim and make it so I only have a nice canopy of top colas on my outdoor? I see most people on here are going for height instead it seems. This was what I originally was going to do but after research and reading I decided screw the popcorn and LARFy bottom crap I'll go for colas instead. Is that a bad idea for outdoor or would you try the same given more free time?
No dont stop..its ALLLLLL about your canopy and top colas. Who cares about how tall it is if you have a weak yield?

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

Hey Rookie, I was going for height but kept an even canopy instead, I just did a big trim to clean out today on the bottom and center to get sunlight in there. I pulled the outside branches through the cage and tied them down. .I have the branches resting on the wire to support the colas for later. This also makes more room in the center. Figured I'd get larger stronger buds. This also was my last top, figure 6 weeks veg left.

20200719 185923
20200719 185937
20200719 190019
zootallures9777

zootallures9777

My small outdoor grow... 5 plants. First time grower - Massachusetts.
Tan pots 30 gallons
Black pots 25 gallons
1 each top to bottom:
Humboldt Dream
Mataro Blue
Blueberry
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
GSC

4.5 to 5 feet tall

Gorgeous!!!!!! Soil recipe? Whatcha feeding them?

TheShortAnswer

TheShortAnswer

Gorgeous!!!!!! Soil recipe? Whatcha feeding them?

Cannabis Soil for three 30 GA pots and two 25 GA pot

Base Soil
5 bags 2 cubic feet – Coast of Maine Castine Blend Organic Raised Bed Mix
Total - 10 cubic feet

Compost
2 bag 1 cf – Worm castings
2 bag 1 cf – Coast of Maine Lobster Compost
Total - 4 cubic feet

Aeration
1 bag 2 cf – PittMoss Prime (no amendments added)
1 bag 1 cf – Rice Hulls (replaces perlite)
Total - 3 cubic feet

Amendments
1 bag 2.5 lbs - Neem and Karanja Mixed 50/50 (use all)
1 bag 13 lbs – Oyster Flour (use 4 lbs.)
1 bag 4 lbs - Premium Insect Frass (use 4 lbs.)
1 bag 3 lbs - Kelp Meal (use all)
1 bag 4 lbs - Glacial Rock Dust - GAIA GREEN (use 2 to 3 lbs.)

Water once per week: use as directed
1 bag 1 lb - recycle-Sil Natural Silica
1 bag 1 lb – Thrive.N (when plants are small use less, start @20%)
1 bag 100 g - BioAg TM-7 (use every 2-3 weeks)

Top dress with compost and oyster shell flower once a month.

Will be using Build-A-Bloom during flowering.

Last edited:
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I mainlined my skunk. First time mainlinein and it's still 5 feet tall.

Iam impressed so far with mainlining still got 4-5weeks till flower harvest will be the real test.

If nothing else the mainlining makes it easy to manage the canopy. Takes so much extra time tho if done right i started the skunk from seed March 1st.

Top Bottom