Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

I swear it never gets old seeing all my fellow green thumbs grows, keep up the great work everyone! They're all looking absolutely beautiful! I haven't posted in a while due to family issues and just financial issues in general taking up 99.9% of my time but here's an update on how my grow has been going so far!

Here's one of the 15+gal bag ladies, she's started to flower
View attachment 1004009
Close-up of the same 15+gal bag lady
View attachment 1004010

The second 15+gal bag lady, she has also started to flower
View attachment 1004011
Close-up of the same 15+gal plant
View attachment 1004012

This is the one that went into a stress induced flower, she's started filling in nicely and is starting to smell delicious haha
View attachment 1004013
View attachment 1004014

This one here and the next plant has yet to start flowering, I think they're in their stretching phase so they should start flowering very soon
View attachment 1004015
The other lady that has yet to flower
View attachment 1004017

Here's the smallest of them all, she's started to flower.
View attachment 1004018

Now we're onto the 35-45 gal garbage bins. This lady here really took off but has stopped growing and is now focusing on building it's bud structure
View attachment 1004019

This one here is really odd, half of the plant is really light in color almost like a lime green but the other half is really dark lol but she hasn't started flowering just yet.
View attachment 1004020

This one here has started flowering and is looking really nice
View attachment 1004021

And lastly the two plants that I've planted into the ground, they haven't started flowering yet but they're definitely in their stretching phase since they've gotten so massive in just a week and a half lol
View attachment 1004023

I'm just so excited to see these ladies building their bud structure, my favorite part of growing imho lol I started feeding all the flowering plants a blossom booster that works wonders with my ladies during their flowering stages.
were or what country is this grow?

RookieBC

RookieBC

My buddy told me I've stunted my ladies, apparently I was giving them 40% of the food I should have been due to an error in converting everything. Explains why they are a little to light green for my liking and when I used his recepie and ration the end product went from looking like watered down Kool aid to watered down Red win lol doesn't even resemble the weakness I was giving them, but I was warned don't give them as much as I was cause apparently my rookie ass was also over watering them since the transplant. I sent him 1 picture and instantly he informed me I'm starving them
Screenshot 20200722 133013

IMG 20200715 164945
RookieBC

RookieBC

Wait what in the F**k is that in the last picture? Please tell me that's a toy used to scare off bugs or something. If not I'm going to drive to your Town and burn the entire thing down to the ground. That's his plant now I would I Abandon it and the 12 square KM or Miles surrounding it. I now no longer want to touch my ladies ever again. I'm going to make an attachment for all my tools so I never have to get close enough to see one of those in real life.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Oh God I found it online White Crab Spider and they live in BC where I live. Guess I'm finding a new hobby today gardening and growing was fun while it lasted
Spiders are a good thing in the garden and on your plants! I mean I'm honestly scared to death of them myself but can completely coexist with them outdoors if they are doing their job by eating the bad bugs.
Most spiders you will find are non aggressive....just saying.

Madmax

Madmax

These “no till” girls are so stringy, still in veg, should i top them? Or lst with another layer of net?
Yeah another layer id say..just to get those tall branches down level with the rest of it.either that or just tie them down.i usually tie a piece string abit over halfway and peg it then tie another bit say 6 inches from the top then bend it over.like this..
20200725 021715

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

These “no till” girls are so stringy, still in veg, should i top them? Or lst with another layer of net?
I would add another layer or two of netting for support ... I have to finish up my last two plants today. I got the nets added to the rest. They will get one more in a month.

Madmax

Madmax

Works pretty good too i think even supports the branch more..i used a scrog net for the first time last year but wasnt a scrog basically just supporting the branches..i tried to tuck a few under but the branches were that damn strong it was pushing the net up.so i bent them like you did then cable tied them to the net.all i had to watch was make sure the string didnt go tight around the stem...you can see some string in this pic ..man i used jags to keep these down to 1.5 high.
20190320 122836

Last edited:
Top Bottom