20200714 171110
20200712 094035
20200714 171000
20200714 171009

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

SKY DOG

SKY DOG

Btw I nominated you in the best photo contest on here. Hope you win!
Thanks to you a lot
But my goal is not to take photos - my goal is create something good, stable. It’s take a lot of time, it’s very difficult when you limited on space, numbers of plants what you can flower, numbers of mums and fathers what you can keep, numbers of clones what you can grow and keep. Some times you even can’t take vacations, because you don’t want to loose yours mother and father plants, you can’t do this, because some strains will be gone forever. Yes you can make a bag of seeds and don’t keep mother plants, but at some point the bag will gone, and the people what getting same strain from you, they are get addicted, because when the strain stable and uniform, you will almost getting same product from different plants what are uniform on grow and stronger than plants from clones. Yes you will need separate males, but on the end you getting nice buds to smoke and if you cured in one jar from different plants you will have any time nice surprise from each bud you pull out from this jar to smoke)))

Growwithme

Growwithme

its a blessing. some strains with show preflower earlier then others. good signs of an early finisher. shes probably starting to stretch out then put on weight in august
Take clones and keep that one alive. She'll put out early every single time. Thats "feno hunting" if she puts good weight on and produces quality smoke she'd be one i kept in my cycle thats for sure!

1stonedman

1stonedman

Just a small update
Growing in the forest like this with different strategies like the survival of the fittest strategy or taking a more common approach of preventative and nurturing of the plants with the added benefit of the forest ecoststem being around the plant is just so, so fly and something I'm about to start working with hopefully by the end of September..

I'm starting a pretty wild project..

Also pictures are of some of the girls I'm working on. None of the plants I'm working this season have had the greatest or optimal growing conditions. Primary reason being resource limited.

Peace and be blessed, exciting time of the year :D

Also biggest plant there is 6'4 minimum..

20200802 105213
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Heres what I've got outside now after my green house plants walked away one night.

Still got my mainline skunk#1 as it was too heavy to get stolen with the rest. Its 6and half feet tall

Got a Bruce banner auto in my organic garden just a week old.

Put out 2 blueberry clones and ethos clone in raised garden beds not pots this time

IMG 20200803 1414067
IMG 20200803 1414214
IMG 20200803 1414344
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

So is this all natrual organic 100%? What are the pest control preventative measures you all use? Do yall use grass fed locally sourced fertilizers? Do you amend the soil before planting?
My soil is 8 or 9 yr old composted steer manure amended with azomite tomato tone and roots organic uprising bloom. I dont really amend it as early as most do.
And yes I'm 100% organic right till the end.

Holyswagger

Holyswagger

3 straight days of heavy rains here in Ontario. This tarp has saved my crop. Most people around here have already lost their crops due to powdery mildew. I’m not taking any chances this year. Under the tarp the pots remain bone dry & these bitches...are super thirsty! They only wish they could have a drop of the rain.They stretch out in wanting, however they will not be getting even one drop until Wednesday when the sun sines AGIAN for days! This is a sure way to beat powdery mildew outdoors. Bone dry ! My plants would surly be wilting right now but I find the 90% humidity around them prevents them from wilting and keeps the root system healthy despite the super dry conditions. Having the 90%+ humidity in the air & watering the soil creates the perfect 👌 conditions for PM to show it’s ugly head.

63CC60C1 DA70 4F95 BBAF CDE6450753E6
2BEDD5C8 5FEC 4A21 B7D0 021B08CD2369

Latest posts

Top Bottom