• Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

Jack Herer x Jäger. 😎

3E9E025E E4C5 4C93 A80B A3BEBC0A5D32
1B70B0FB 4A15 446B 986F 1635184D2D6C

MerryJane22

MerryJane22

Woo hoo.....Mother Nature decided to REVERSE her reversal.

This SpaceGhost clone was gifted to me in mid-May and I had no room inside as my box was loaded with my very first run of auto flowers....so she had to go outside.

Long story short she began to flower (I think because daylight differences were too great and she needed a better transition?) so after flowering a month she went back into vegetative stage.......now last week? flowering again! 🤜💚🤛

I was thinking she'd been turned hermaphrodite and was going to produce a metric shit ton of SpaceGhost seeds.....I was actually excited about that because you can't buy these seeds. But no worries....I'm farming again :)

This is my first year growing. It has been a virtual shit show and yet I've had loads of frenzied fun....been literally reading until my eyeballs bleed. My first plants ----15 autos-----are all finished but 4. I hung them to dry for a week now curing in mason jars for however long it takes to smoke it up.

Very hopeful I can keep this photoperiod alive and have a 'real harvest' of sorts as my autos didn't produce much (I made a few newbie errors) and the buds are not very pretty (super airy really). I did sample some Lemon Haze last night that'd been curing 20 days and it is actually quite effective.....can't judge a book by it's cover? 😹

I've battled white flies, aphids (loads of those), powdery mildew, fungus gnats, salt build-up due to bad well water (turns out PH is close to 9, too), and crazy azz Michigan weather.....and much more I can't remember off the top of my head. But I'm already starting to put the stress behind me and look forward to all the changes I'll implement next year.

Thanks for all of your help. This site is AWESOME. I especially love keeping up with THIS thread as I'm a visual learner.....and you guys are hella clever !

One
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Good morning! My balcony grow is doing better than I anticipated although a I say that humbly while looking at all your amazing grows on the daily!

First two little ones from left are seeds from a mysteriously pollinated Lambsbread (seeds initially given by some old guys while I was in Jamaica several years back) I grew last year.

Third from left is Northern Lights.

Fourth is a strain I grew from seed that I found in a bag in Mexico and she is really impressing me. Can’t wait to taste.

Fifth and largest is a Northern Lights mother than I’m letting go to harvest now.

558F001E 1BB3 4E96 AD3D 9185FB7617B3
64AABC62 A9CB 4BC6 8BA6 35509C6361E1
crackers

crackers

Yeah, put up your address. Let's see who will send crackers some harvest!

I really appreciate your support. I made it back in yesterday and was able to get everything out of my veg room outside. My greenhouse is trashed but repairable, and the girls in 40 gallons were a bit parched but recovered. No water yet at the farm power is still down so I can’t pump out of the well. The house and barn were saved the fire missed by 200 yards....thanks for thinking of me. I’m sure others have lost it all. I had to drive the tractor out to get out in time

30089E0F B1C1 4642 91FD D5786D0E1B62
FA8A1F60 880C 401D A5A6 C69FAC13C3F1
SinCity

SinCity

Good morning! My balcony grow is doing better than I anticipated although a I say that humbly while looking at all your amazing grows on the daily!

First two little ones from left are seeds from a mysteriously pollinated Lambsbread (seeds initially given by some old guys while I was in Jamaica several years back) I grew last year.

Third from left is Northern Lights.

Fourth is a strain I grew from seed that I found in a bag in Mexico and she is really impressing me. Can’t wait to taste.

Fifth and largest is a Northern Lights mother than I’m letting go to harvest now.

lambsbread, from jamaica--now that brings back memories

frebo

frebo

I am guessing we live close to each other. I agree about the Emerald Triangle, but I believe in global warming and that that very fine growing zone is moving NORTH. Two years ago EVERYONE here was growing Jeager here and I had a couple 6 lb. plants. This year I got a Jeager/Purple Hindu Kush clone from Breeze Botanicals but it’s being shaded by a large Chocolate Hashberry so no 6 lb plant this year. Last year was very disappointing. This year WILL BE BETTER.

SinCity

SinCity

I am guessing we live close to each other. I agree about the Emerald Triangle, but I believe in global warming and that that very fine growing zone is moving NORTH. Two years ago EVERYONE here was growing Jeager here and I had a couple 6 lb. plants. This year I got a Jeager/Purple Hindu Kush clone from Breeze Botanicals but it’s being shaded by a large Chocolate Hashberry so no 6 lb plant this year. Last year was very disappointing. This year WILL BE BETTER.

sounds like we are close...i travel alot between there and northern california

i was kinda being a smartass about the emerald triangle thing--you're completely correct about climate change and zonal drift.

my first time with the jager, or with herer or with crosses of them. growing outdoor is a whole new world to me. it's only my fourth year outside, second year on this site. last year was a little bit disappointing. and yes indeed, this year is going to be waaayy better. i think yields are going to be stupidly large..

of course my grow partner won't stick to the same strains, or even to cuttings versus seeds, and is always fucking with what we feed, when, and how much. i'm a little more into dialing in, but what the hell do i know? and i'm grateful for it all...

SinCity

SinCity

I really appreciate your support. I made it back in yesterday and was able to get everything out of my veg room outside. My greenhouse is trashed but repairable, and the girls in 40 gallons were a bit parched but recovered. No water yet at the farm power is still down so I can’t pump out of the well. The house and barn were saved the fire missed by 200 yards....thanks for thinking of me. I’m sure others have lost it all. I had to drive the tractor out to get out in time

Scary. Good job on the save! Rainy day fund for a water truck from the north until power is restored..?

Pacnorthwest

Pacnorthwest

I topped them and tied them down a few times The last few months. I also removed the lower small buds and small stuff at the top. I’m still worried they may be too bushy but they seem to get a lot of sun and are growing quite well. I have another in a pot that is much smaller and seems to be weeks ahead somehow. Fertilizing with Grotech’s green line every second watering.

Top Bottom