Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RodKoehler

RodKoehler

bimini. Or underground greenhouse. I went 4 foot down in this greenhouse. The temps inside sit at around 50 degrees. (Ground temps) while outside temps are dropping to the freeze mark. I put in raised beds, so the inside walkway is the heatsink. When I lay down in the walkway, I can feel the temps are lower than the beds up top. Really hoping they will make some good dank this year!View attachment 1038540View attachment 1038541View attachment 1038542View attachment 1038543
Beautiful! Love your radical dedication!

shaganja

shaganja

In truth, the beginning was dug by a backho! Lol but after mother nature reminded me, you cant have a straight down hole. They cave! Lol
So I had to redo the walls by hand. If you don't have any wall material, just angle the walls. They won't cave, and plant cover as soon as possible. This keeps any wall erosion from going down. Get it? Going down? Erosion? Omg I so funny!

Habosabin

Habosabin

My plant is about 6.5 weeks into flowering and I'm noticing a surge in new pistals coming from sacks with 8 pistals. Is this some sort of growth spurt? I'm assuming each of the 8 hair nodes is going to turn into a cluster of calyxes. I've never seen this. It's my second grow.

E9C80CEC 9989 40D5 8C3E BFF3DD35FF86
Last edited:
shaganja

shaganja

Aint that swell! (Get it? Swell?) I think you might be at last stage. The swell, the part most of us impatient ones never see, because we pull early! Lol if you have a eight weeker, you might be almost there!

Habosabin

Habosabin

Thank you! It's very difficult waiting but I'm learning the plant each time I see something new. I'll keep eye on trics when hairs start turning. How much do they swell? It's bruce banner auto so has some sativa dominance. It's been so hot here. 100 degrees and hazy and unhealthy air from fires.

Last edited:
Habosabin

Habosabin

I definitely think there is some thing there. I tried wiping it off and it won't come off. Maybe something burrowing? So stressful. Lol. Thx, I will keep eye on it. Weather has been 100 for days and lots of fine soot.

Poposao

Poposao

Its okay we all been there. I spray mine every 2
I love to see great marijuana plants growing in peoples’ backyards. The sign of an illuminated society. Well done!
Absolutely. Im in cali and its dry a bit

rabidreject

rabidreject

oh you mean dry as in nothing about...
find cannazon on a browser caled tor, there are guides no youtube you can order anything locally

teenagedwasteland

teenagedwasteland

Happy with my first grow! Have a question. I make edibles; tinctures and hash oil. Rarely smoke. Do I need to trim my popcorn buds? (Trimming the 22 colas) It just seems a waste of time since theyre going in the Magic Butter machine.
p.s.Found a litter of kittens next to my grow. Best thing ever.

20200930 154650 02
20200907 125843 01
20200904 125003 01
20200926 224758 01
20201001 102519 02
Poposao

Poposao

Happy with my first grow! Have a question. I make edibles; tinctures and hash oil. Rarely smoke. Do I need to trim my popcorn buds? (Trimming the 22 colas) It just seems a waste of time since theyre going in the Magic Butter machine.
p.s.Found a litter of kittens next to my grow. Best thing ever.
Life gave you Joy. Im happy for your findings today bud. Im on a runaway train after dovorce. This is one positive hobby away from the sometimes an unforgiving reality.

Top Bottom