Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wesk

wesk

Happy with my first grow! Have a question. I make edibles; tinctures and hash oil. Rarely smoke. Do I need to trim my popcorn buds? (Trimming the 22 colas) It just seems a waste of time since theyre going in the Magic Butter machine.
p.s.Found a litter of kittens next to my grow. Best thing ever.
Wasteland, nice grow. If you’re planning to make oil and such, I don’t see the need for manicuring b-buds. Just get rid of fan leaves and you’re good to go. (I don’t manicure b-buds, people like them just the way they are.)

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

3 more weeks to go 🙏. Can't figure it out, friends who have the same Sativa have all their leaves are changing color. Mine are a green as can be. Only thing difference is the nutrients, I'm using BlueSky Organics. Was great to get the tarp off and do another big defoliation today.

DSC 0008
DSC 0051
DSC 0019
DSC 0045
RookieBC

RookieBC

3 more weeks to go 🙏. Can't figure it out, friends who have the same Sativa have all their leaves are changing color. Mine are a green as can be. Only thing difference is the nutrients, I'm using BlueSky Organics. Was great to get the tarp off and do another big defoliation today.
Damn those look good my man you killed it. What strain is it? No rot or mold?

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

Damn those look good my man you killed it. What strain is it? No rot or mold?
3 are Purple Kush, 1 Blueberry CBC and an unknown Sativa which I nicknamed Acapulco Jerry. Have 4 fans blowing 24 when the cover is on but always at night. No rot 🤞. I just finnish another big defoliation, 4 total.

amekins

amekins

1 down! Just had to hang them outdoors for a bit after I gave the buds a wash.

Omg the water was sooo nasty! Man I'm amazed at the shit that comes off of them!
How long do you typically hang them after wash before hanging to dry? I’m planning on picking a warm afternoon to harvest, wash, hang an hour or two in the late sun to dry, then into the closest to really dry.

Slimone

Slimone

I just pulled one and and also washed. I was reluctant to do it but we had road construction all summer.

Glad I did the was and was shocked to see the crud in the water after. Also no apparent damage to harvested material.

this was day two of harvesting and washing the one plant. It wasn’t quite ready but the PM was concerning.

A2E8F1CC D71E 4A17 9BF8 73F4CB4C995F
D82E9F81 5327 43CA A59E 694B81F491EC
88DD07CE 98BC 46E8 B8CA 14CF947F5539
88B5A8D2 73DC 4BD9 B4C2 3006AEFCA74B

Latest posts

Top Bottom