Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

okidokerjoker

It's not pm and its entire leaves overnight not not really convinced its mold at all. I'll take better pics. I religiously spray with 100% neem oil 1 to2 x a week and also spray humus tea 1 a week. I have been battling pm and bud rot like everyone is and can assure everyone it's NOT PM

20230923 141438
20230923 141422
20230923 141427
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Or if it’s kind of silvery on the top of the leaf thrips. Guess you’ll have to sleuth this one out. That’s a lot of neem. Could what you’re spraying get washed off by the rain and soaked up by the roots possibly.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I finally took all my gelato's down. Could have went another week but the rain is rolling in for almost a solid week and I'm already battling Bud rot so I just went ahead and took them down. I'm also leaving for a trip on the 29th and won't be back until the first week of October. So if I didn't do it now by the time I got back from my trip all of them would have been ruined by the mold. But with all the wet weight I have roughly about 22 lb. So once it's all dried and bucked and all that is probably going to be a pretty good yeild. I'm hoping for 6 or 7 lb. Once it's dried. The early cuttings had quite a bit of bite to him, so I know that all the really good top buds are going to be potent and awesome. This year's gelato is so much better than last.

PXL 20230923 180247339
PXL 20230923 180233994
PXL 20230923 180218768
PXL 20230923 180207856
Derelict999

Derelict999

Last year I had a battle with PM and no bud rot, this year is the exact opposite. I've got the usual where you get the brown mushy bud, also getting brown spots where a branch meets a larger stem and the buds dry out and die. Never seen that one before. It will probably be an early harvest for me just to beat the problems

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Last year I had a battle with PM and no bud rot, this year is the exact opposite. I've got the usual where you get the brown mushy bud, also getting brown spots where a branch meets a larger stem and the buds dry out and die. Never seen that one before. It will probably be an early harvest for me just to beat the problems
Your tea is right there babe. I haven't had any PM at all for the last 2 years but the bud rot this year is so significantly worse than last year. It's been a very wet year and it is taking his toll on my entire crop. And I even found some weird fuzzy mold on the stems that had like a little hard white spore thing. He's in it almost like little pieces of sand. It was hard. No idea what that s*** is and the mold was black black but it didn't get deep in. It was only on the surface like the same way. You're describing it on a small stem going to a main branch. Hope you the best with yours this year.

Derelict999

Derelict999

we haven't had very much rain at all this summer, doesn't really make sense

Rooke

Rooke

My mazar is from Dutch passion too, mine looks completely different than yours, both my mazars are deep purple. Yours looks great!
I finally took all my gelato's down. Could have went another week but the rain is rolling in for almost a solid week and I'm already battling Bud rot so I just went ahead and took them down. I'm also leaving for a trip on the 29th and won't be back until the first week of October. So if I didn't do it now by the time I got back from my trip all of them would have been ruined by the mold. But with all the wet weight I have roughly about 22 lb. So once it's all dried and bucked and all that is probably going to be a pretty good yeild. I'm hoping for 6 or 7 lb. Once it's dried. The early cuttings had quite a bit of bite to him, so I know that all the really good top buds are going to be potent and awesome. This year's gelato is so much better than last.
Hey there I’m just wondering if you have tried spraying potassium bicarbonate on your plants I’ve used it twice now and it seems to keep it at bay with all the dew I have it seems to be working give it a try and best of luck to you

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Hey there I’m just wondering if you have tried spraying potassium bicarbonate on your plants I’ve used it twice now and it seems to keep it at bay with all the dew I have it seems to be working give it a try and best of luck to you
I haven't tried to potassium by carbonate. I ordered a lot more trifecta. The trifecta seem to work pretty decently but it's just so expensive. That's why I haven't been really using it. But yeah, I might check out the bicarbonate I seen him one of the forums somebody was using that and said it worked so I might end up trying that next time

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Keep your head up buddy! I’m sure you’ll make it happen 👊🏻
Right on man.

Me and Underdog checking out the garden this morning. Thought y’all might like to see the scrog bones from little Mazar (and a wet bud that’s not ripe). Another week and these Mazar buds will be too heavy to weather another storm.
4E0CC933 3149 442A 9B05 B1A5BCAF7753

^underdog is good dog
EADB7D36 AC69 4EB3 A392 4C5B65F41116

^coffee.
7DC71D40 4227 40FB 9112 8918D196A8D4

wet lemon candy skunk bud

cpurola

cpurola

yes, same flowering as pot,
Hemp is pot, the only difference is government regulations.
Do you look at the trichomes, or strickly lab test? And if the lab says it's ready, what do they look like?
Just asking because I have 1:1 CBD/THC plants and am fighting a bad case of septoria.
The trichomes are cloudy, and I'd like to harvest some before spraying anything.
2 years ago I went out of town for a couple of weeks and lost my whole grow to the nasties.
Thanks for any help.

Top Bottom