Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

Bunch of different stuff in here pics from sometime last week.

In house bi frost, Platinumz, S class
Exotic: yikes, Falcon frenzie freebie
Solfire: Miami Mami
First Principles: Blueberry Wonuts
Mine: Tangerine Power 2.0, Gooeytang

This pheno of tangerine power and the 2 gooeytangs have super heavy tang with one Fanta soda and one watermelon terps. Definite the most stinky, sticky to the touch, stuff in the greenhouse.

The Yikes I can’t quite figure out the smell yet. Im leaning burnt tire and berries. It’s got one that’s pretty tall and wider structure and another pheno that’s a little shorter and stockier. I only have a couple of those in there.

Platinumz has a frutity dank smell grows tall( I do get some stretch in the greenhouse but I don’t mind it fills in and actually benefits it seems).

The bi frost has shorter structure, one pheno is a heavier producer and the other looks like it’s getting heavy coverage for trichomes earlier. It has a great smell of floral and fruit with some dank mixed in.

The blue berry wonuts is runner up in terps. Reminds me of old Colorado flo in a way. But seems to have more trichome development. Smells amazing. I’m getting excited but still obviously have a ways to go. Happy growing everyone!

IMG 5361
IMG 5360
IMG 5359
IMG 5358
IMG 5357
IMG 5356
IMG 5354
IMG 5355
IMG 5353
IMG 5352
IMG 5350
IMG 5349
IMG 5348
cpurola

cpurola

Bunch of different stuff in here pics from sometime last week.

In house bi frost, Platinumz, S class
Exotic: yikes, Falcon frenzie freebie
Solfire: Miami Mami
First Principles: Blueberry Wonuts
Mine: Tangerine Power 2.0, Gooeytang

This pheno of tangerine power and the 2 gooeytangs have super heavy tang with one Fanta soda and one watermelon terps. Definite the most stinky, sticky to the touch, stuff in the greenhouse.

The Yikes I can’t quite figure out the smell yet. Im leaning burnt tire and berries. It’s got one that’s pretty tall and wider structure and another pheno that’s a little shorter and stockier. I only have a couple of those in there.

Platinumz has a frutity dank smell grows tall( I do get some stretch in the greenhouse but I don’t mind it fills in and actually benefits it seems).

The bi frost has shorter structure, one pheno is a heavier producer and the other looks like it’s getting heavy coverage for trichomes earlier. It has a great smell of floral and fruit with some dank mixed in.

The blue berry wonuts is runner up in terps. Reminds me of old Colorado flo in a way. But seems to have more trichome development. Smells amazing. I’m getting excited but still obviously have a ways to go. Happy growing everyone!
How do you keep your greenhouse cool in the summer? My little Harbour Freight one gets scorching hot even after I cut holes, added fans and vents.

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Some pics to share
AEAEAE25 2CDD 495F A50C 87E970E9303E

^a last good soak for the home stretch.
D8E06AA6 DDF7 4FC6 AAA7 2B1604327603

Fertigation bucket with Neptune’s and ProTekt
4D1450D6 F936 4269 8F23 CD7A515B4FDC

^over Scrogged. Never got Re-Scrogged.
04DA2996 D2F3 4A1F 9446 D0D09FE42C06

^two pheno’s Mazar. Big/little (size designation based on overall plant size.)
CF4FB7B4 2EF8 4970 B5C5 A4D6AC1A45EC

^same, but bones.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Unseasonal storm!
Carnage! Rained 1 inch in hour on Monday!!
Just sat on the couch, told myself it is what it is!! That’s THC Farmin for ya guys and gals:)
We dodged it successfully:)
I’m hearing a lot of local hemp farmers got nailed way worse then us:(
AA897DC1 51E4 4654 87EC 57FC8DB37D23

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
That’s exactly what I said last night when it was dumping! Lol! Looks like you’ve got decent weather other than this Monday! Getting there! Good work! hope that your, pot port, is working out good for your personal plants!

Top Bottom