Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike1980

mike1980

looks like it also looks like leaf hopper damage
Ya did see a neolygus bug on plant but not sure how much damage they can do to cannabis. That's quite a bit of damage. Trying to decide if I treat for caterpillars with BTK or just use general pesticide

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Ya did see a neolygus bug on plant but not sure how much damage they can do to cannabis. That's quite a bit of damage. Trying to decide if I treat for caterpillars with BTK or just use general pesticide
i would give the plant a good shake, when you visit it, and a light wash of the leafs with dish soap

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Who thinks this is caterpillar damage or am I way off
If it were mine I would spray daily with my own home made labs and a wetting agent every night until flower 😉 it works to keep pest at bay. But silica in the watering will make them tougher and fight off pest much better 💪
Oh and it will make them grow faster.

gmolorin

gmolorin

Zone 10a ya’ll! Here come the triple digits😎
Hey there AZsunfarmer!

I'm a fellow AZ grower. I have to ask how do you keep your plants alive when it's over 110 for a month or more? I tried a grow in my backyard, but killed every plant except one, which I moved inside and it turned out fine, but not as tall as I'd have liked. Are you using shade cloth, an enclosure, humidifier? Is it only certain genetics that can survive this heat? You are doing photoperiod plants assumably. Autos would freak in the heat. My growing buddy is attempting an outside grow from 4 clones of mine from an indoor grow that went great. Please advise.

Last edited:
Stokes

Stokes

IMG 4331

Top dressed with some biolive for some extra nitrogen and phosphorus. Im expecting them to use a lot of nitrogen next few weeks with all the rain we’ve gotten. Will repeat again in a few weeks at full strength. IIRC flowering began in late july/early august last year in VA, which caught me off guard. Didnt expect it until daylight got under 13 hours. Last year was my first outdoor grow lol. Im not sure how much growth to expect in july. Do they typically stretch around the same amount as they do indoors?

Bugs might be becoming a problem. Pulled off a couple leaves at the bottom with some spidermite damage/eggs. Also some leaf hopper damage. On a good note my garden is absolutely filled with assassin bugs, so slow moving caterpillars and beetles shouldnt be an issue this year.

IMG 4333
IMG 4332
IMG 4334
Derelict999

Derelict999

View attachment 2001265

Top dressed with some biolive for some extra nitrogen and phosphorus. Im expecting them to use a lot of nitrogen next few weeks with all the rain we’ve gotten. Will repeat again in a few weeks at full strength. IIRC flowering began in late july/early august last year in VA, which caught me off guard. Didnt expect it until daylight got under 13 hours. Last year was my first outdoor grow lol. Im not sure how much growth to expect in july. Do they typically stretch around the same amount as they do indoors?

Bugs might be becoming a problem. Pulled off a couple leaves at the bottom with some spidermite damage/eggs. Also some leaf hopper damage. On a good note my garden is absolutely filled with assassin bugs, so slow moving caterpillars and beetles shouldnt be an issue this year.
I have never seen stalks so dark!

Latest posts

Top Bottom