Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HWH

HWH

Plants are a little behind but think they’ll do alright. Wedding cake and La confidential
IMG 4574
IMG 4541
IMG 4573
IMG 4305

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Damn, HWH! Do you think you started enough of them? You must not have killed as many as you thought you were going to!😂 hell yeah you will get something out of them!

Hef

Hef

I wouldn’t change anything. Look good. But Southern California patio grows are famous for caterpillars. So keep your eyes peeled. Inspect the hell out of the under side of those leaves for eggs. And try not to draw moths in with your lights.
No caterpillars. I have a persistent little spider living on her. I can’t seem to catch it so clean off the little bit of webbing every day. Webs seem to catch any little insect. Is this a bad thing?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I consider it bad juju to mess with spiders on my plants. They have Carte blanch on my shit! I don’t know if there’s a downside to them or not. Same with praying mantises.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I consider it bad juju to mess with spiders on my plants. They have Carte blanch on my shit! I don’t know if there’s a downside to them or not. Same with praying mantises.
I will actually bring one in from time to time and let it hang out in my grow room. Praying mantis love it. They won’t eat your cannabis if you decide to. it’s kinda fun.

Hef

Hef

I don’t want to hurt the spider. I feel he’s helping me with any pest problem. Do you clear the webs? I wasn’t sure how it would affect the buds.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The only insect you want on your plants are the carnivorous ones! Send the rest down the road. I wouldn’t worry about spiderwebs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom