Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
teejacks

teejacks

View attachment 2001265

Top dressed with some biolive for some extra nitrogen and phosphorus. Im expecting them to use a lot of nitrogen next few weeks with all the rain we’ve gotten. Will repeat again in a few weeks at full strength. IIRC flowering began in late july/early august last year in VA, which caught me off guard. Didnt expect it until daylight got under 13 hours. Last year was my first outdoor grow lol. Im not sure how much growth to expect in july. Do they typically stretch around the same amount as they do indoors?

Bugs might be becoming a problem. Pulled off a couple leaves at the bottom with some spidermite damage/eggs. Also some leaf hopper damage. On a good note my garden is absolutely filled with assassin bugs, so slow moving caterpillars and beetles shouldnt be an issue this year.

Looking good and healthy. July I have found is the month where the plants grow the most and explode before flower. Plant will probably double in size at least

shaganja

shaganja

20230701 182426
20230701 182430

Trellis ready!.

Stokes

Stokes

Looking good and healthy. July I have found is the month where the plants grow the most and explode before flower. Plant will probably double in size at least
I will be looking forward to it. Thanks for the good news

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I wouldn’t change anything. Look good. But Southern California patio grows are famous for caterpillars. So keep your eyes peeled. Inspect the hell out of the under side of those leaves for eggs. And try not to draw moths in with your lights.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
3 PM, 14%, 105°. And that’s no jive! If you’re out there, James most, good to see someone else growing some Don Carlos! Right on brother! Time to water the fuck out of them!😂
77A388CC D45C 4934 B430 23DF23018D8B

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks captain! It’s a low humidity that makes it possible! The only thing between you and a nice outdoor grow where you are at!
I’d have to really curate the proper cultivars for outdoor grows here. Some Jamaican heritage or some shit. It would crank here though I’m sure.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
IMHO Those fast flowering plants are where it's at outdoors in the north east. They get big enough and can be great smoke. I cross auto and photos for just this reason 🙃
Get it in where it fits in right? I miss growing in pa back in the day, find a nice hidden high point. It would grow some nice dope. lucky👊🏻

Latest posts

Top Bottom