Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derelict999

Derelict999

I’m outside the city limits on 5 acres but should do my due diligence on drone laws! Maybe I’ll drive down to the sheriff department tomorrow and ask around! But till then, the drone comes down if I can reach it! I’ll deal with the consequences just like I deal with the consequences of growing it illegal weed!
Uh oh, look what I started !😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well I end up chopping the rest of my plant this evening. All together I'll probably lost about a quarter pound to about 6 oz of dry weight just from the rot. When you go outdoors sometimes it just happens. If you don't do it then you're a lobby. Will lose all the plants instead of some. I just hope my stuff is mature enough that I can get something out of it. I'm afraid at this point it's going to be no more potent than CBD flower, but I'll find out when it all dries out
Bummer bro, shits rolls downhill, and sometimes we are at the bottom of the hill. Sall gravy tho right? You’ll get em next time.

bguwop420

bguwop420

First harvest and first bud wash done ...I possibly fucked up...first off dropped the Autoflower on the concrete as I chopped it...not so bad but I washed it and accidentally hit off the bottom of the bucket a few times, still nothing to get to upset about.. get that done and go to the drying tent..turn on my exhaust fan/carbon filter,oscillating fan on medium setting, and my dehumidifier outside of the tent...and realize I really don't know wtf I'm doing 😆 😆 how am I supposed to keep a steady temp in the tent ???

bguwop420

bguwop420

Got it down to 76 degrees and 62 R/H
But for like the first 30 min I didn't really have the fan set up right ...is that enough time to get mold after a bud wash?

L

Learningdetroit

Yes you do,
Fire a weapon in city limits the DA will press charges for unlawful discharge of a firearm in city limits.

According to the US Feds you DO NOT own your airspace above your property. I was doing a lot of research on this when I had that drone visit last week. I guess if your city such as NYC has set limits as to how high you can build then you own up to that height. It's a big mess on what and what isn't allowed and honestly the courts need to make rulings on it sooner than later as it does severely go against our 4th amendment . The only thing we can legally do is call the cops and make a report about invasion of privacy as I did but they more than likely won't do anything and I'll probably end up in a lawsuit against the city. And when it's the cops flying the drones they def aren't doing anything they've been avoiding all my questions presented by my lawyer regarding the license and flight plans.

Can make FAA reports especially if your in a flight restricted areas or think someone is flying in a reckless manner but I guess that’s hard to prove unless you have videos of them buzzing your head and shit.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Got it down to 76 degrees and 62 R/H
But for like the first 30 min I didn't really have the fan set up right ...is that enough time to get mold after a bud wash?
You should be OK. At 76° they will dry a little faster than you want, but it’s not the end of the world! You just don’t want to over dry them. There’s no way I can maintain 60% and 60°. In my opinion, you can make up for that with a good long cure. do you have anything to measure the humidity in the jar when you put them in there? Or grove bag? Those little mini hygrometers are better than nothing! At least get you in the ballpark. Shoot! When the stuff gets dry enough to burn, you will probably smoke it all up! L O L! And I wouldn’t blame you!

bguwop420

bguwop420

You should be OK. At 76° they will dry a little faster than you want, but it’s not the end of the world! You just don’t want to over dry them. There’s no way I can maintain 60% and 60°. In my opinion, you can make up for that with a good long cure. do you have anything to measure the humidity in the jar when you put them in there? Or grove bag? Those little mini hygrometers are better than nothing! At least get you in the ballpark. Shoot! When the stuff gets dry enough to burn, you will probably smoke it all up! L O L! And I wouldn’t blame you!
Yea I have a bunch of mini hygrometers ones inside the tent now but at for like the first 30 min I was still adjusting everything had fan too low at first then too high now its just right Pointed at the wall...Last I checked the RH was 61 so hopefully it stays in tact for the night ..hope that first 30 to 45 min of adjusting didn't cause mold lmao..first time drying stressful

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I'm sure it'll treat you right my man!
I surely hope so. That one spelled so lovely. It definitely was heavy with the lemon aroma but you had that sweet candy in behind it and I'll kept saying all through the flowering stage when it started producing aroma. It smell like a bag of Skittles. And she is getting pretty frosty and pretty. I'll check the trichomes and they're still clear. I didn't really see any cloudy anywhere, so if she does have any THC it's going to be fairly low. But then again I could be wrong. She could be super potent and even though she's not mature, she still has enough to do the job. We'll see.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hear ya! All you can do is give it your best shot! I have to dry at 60° and 45% humidity. If you pay attention, it works out!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
According to the US Feds you DO NOT own your airspace above your property. I was doing a lot of research on this when I had that drone visit last week. I guess if your city such as NYC has set limits as to how high you can build then you own up to that height. It's a big mess on what and what isn't allowed and honestly the courts need to make rulings on it sooner than later as it does severely go against our 4th amendment . The only thing we can legally do is call the cops and make a report about invasion of privacy as I did but they more than likely won't do anything and I'll probably end up in a lawsuit against the city. And when it's the cops flying the drones they def aren't doing anything they've been avoiding all my questions presented by my lawyer regarding the license and flight plans.

Can make FAA reports especially if your in a flight restricted areas or think someone is flying in a reckless manner but I guess that’s hard to prove unless you have videos of them buzzing your head and shit.
It’s fifteen feet above the highest peak of your home. Plus a 10 ft easement. Then the fed owns it.

Jimmie

Jimmie

IMG 3308
IMG 3309
IMG 3310
IMG 3311

Stacking up nicely. Hurricane problems headed our way.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I shook the rain off little Mazar a bit too hard and bent a top. Oops. Might as well have a look-see.

Found one spot of mold on a middle bud, too. Snip snip.

View attachment 2038569
View attachment 2038570
View attachment 2038571
Two or three more weeks yet, I think.
I concur mrhelix! Sucks when a cola just folds over like that, but like I always say, it coulda been worse right? Def a few more weeks in your future. I hope croptober is everything it should be for you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom