Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Lmao how long do you guys think it'll take to dry this quarter tho? Maybe 3 days max? I had the AC infinity oscillating fan on 6 blowing right under it for the first 20 hours and now slowed it down to 5 and lowered the fan a bit ...
Humidity ranges from 55 to 60 and temperature is 74 to 77

L

Learningdetroit

Need help identifying what critter is doing this? It looks like something is biting the leaves but I don't see anyone.

not bugs more like some kind of death or rot

I agree it doesn’t look like bugs unless something was eating it then it started to rot.

Did it get sprayed with something by accident?

Last edited:
L

Learningdetroit

Lmao how long do you guys think it'll take to dry this quarter tho? Maybe 3 days max? I had the AC infinity oscillating fan on 6 blowing right under it for the first 20 hours and now slowed it down to 5 and lowered the fan a bit ...
Humidity ranges from 55 to 60 and temperature is 74 to 77

Depends on how much you trimmed it before hanging and other variables. Could be 3 days could be a week could be 11 days no one’s gonna be able to give you a definitive answer even if you give us your temps and rh.

Just hang it and wait that’s all you can do.

I think a product like grovebags ( https://grovebags.com/shop/ ) would be a benefit to you when you get to the curing process.

cpurola

cpurola

I agree it doesn’t look like bugs unless something was eating it then it started to rot.

Did it get sprayed with something by accident?
I sprayed with organic fungicide a week ago and 2 weeks before that and a month before that, so I don't think it's the spray.

I'm thinking it might be a bug damaging the leaves (not flowers just leaves) and then the spot goes necrotic.
Maybe the stink bugs I hoped were elsewhere.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Maybe they are nocturnal! Get out there with a flashlight! Or a black light flashlight also! Just two. Cents. But I am on the mold, Septoria, side of the aisle!

bguwop420

bguwop420

Humidity ranges from 55 to 60 and temperature is 74 to
Depends on how much you trimmed it before hanging and other variables. Could be 3 days could be a week could be 11 days no one’s gonna be able to give you a definitive answer even if you give us your temps and rh.

Just hang it and wait that’s all you can do.

I think a product like grovebags ( https://grovebags.com/shop/ ) would be a benefit to you when you get to the curing process.
Ok I trimmed a lot off very quick trim but just cut everything around the buds, so there's like a half an inch of cut leaves sticking off the buds ...also does weed lose it's smell for a little bit while drying ?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I would let it dry for three days, then throw it in a jar with a couple of those hygrometers and check the humidity. If it jumps way up, pull them out and give it a few more days. I like using two so you can take an average. You’ll have to give it a while for the humidity to rise inside the jar. It won’t jump up immediately probably. Just keep an eye on it.

Last edited:
bguwop420

bguwop420

I would let it dry for three days, then throw it in a jar with a couple of those hygrometers and check the humidity. If it jumps way up, pull them out and give it a few more days. I like using two so you can take an average.
Ok cool thanks bro
I have this as my set up with an oscillating fan clipped on a pole towards the bottom...read that having both exhaust fan and regular fan can dry to fast...also did a bud wash first so maybe its for the bettrr
2nd video
Frosted Oreoz

IMG 169435980414F
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oreos looks good! You are talking to a rube who strings lines in his bedroom! A window AC, and Amish heater, and an oscillating fan. Probably have two or 3 pounds at a time hanging in there and managed to get a halfway decent dry out of it! And a long cure afterwards. It ain’t rocket science.

Top Bottom