Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DavidBrum77

Ok, new here. First outdoor grow, this is my baby that had some issues with nitrogen burn and then too much sun here in Houston. Does anybody have advice on how to save my remaining yield? The dying of entire branches has slowed, but it is still creeping up into some of the good colas. HELP!!!!

20230911 174331
20230911 174341
20230911 174349
20230911 174356
20230911 174416
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Ok, new here. First outdoor grow, this is my baby that had some issues with nitrogen burn and then too much sun here in Houston. Does anybody have advice on how to save my remaining yield? The dying of entire branches has slowed, but it is still creeping up into some of the good colas. HELP!!!!
How about a closer picture of the bottom three or 4 inches of the stalk.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Oreos looks good! You are talking to a rube who strings lines in his bedroom! A window AC, and Amish heater, and an oscillating fan. Probably have two or 3 pounds at a time hanging in there and managed to get a halfway decent dry out of it! And a long cure afterwards. It ain’t rocket science.
When the crop is dumb, I’ve even had the shit hanging in the bedroom man.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The base?
That’s good! Just wanted to take a look. Kind of inconclusive. But stalk rot can kind of work his way up the plant killing as it goes by cutting off the flow of goodies to the upper part of the plant. But I kind of doubt that’s what it is from that look. if it is, the plant is a goner. But that is some serious damage. Maybe you have some route problems. Sorry, I don’t have any kind of definitive solution for you. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Madbud

Madbud

Lot going on there, looks like you started indoors and it revegged when she went to outdoor light. Then heat and overwatering stressed the roots so she ate the fan leaves. Push on, you will get better.
D01A92B7 33B0 436B 96DB 870B2A2D1457

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Need help identifying what critter is doing this? It looks like something is biting the leaves but I don't see anyone.
I think it’s leaf Septoria, but I think everything is fking leaf Septoria. I’d cut or snap off those damaged leaves if if were my garden. Doesn’t look good, does it? Those leaves are not going to be good going forward.
Looks like fusarium wilt to me. Happened to some hemp plants I had a few years back. Pretty humid where you’re at, I bet.

Both o’ y’all’s gotta cut out the rot, is what I think.

K

kuruption50

2nd time growing and had a couple troublesome weeks at the beginning of flower due to under feeding but thanks to the support here on the forums I think I got it dialed in now. Hoping for smooth sailing until harvest time.

Apple Fritter
20230907 071153

Baby Yoda
20230907 071149

Black Cherry Punch
20230907 071143

Banana Punch
20230907 071137

Top Bottom