Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hopefully you get more friendly info than I found out. Sounds like a long finisher
Alrighty, my homie said that (from what he can remember 😂) it was a finicky strain. A Vietnamese black x Nepal sativa, he was growing it back in 03-05 time period. He had some plants take as long as 15 weeks, but he actually harvested a bunch at 9 weeks too. He sourced the seeds from cali breeders in 2002. A buddy in berkely got them for him
I’m actually going to contact a few homies and see if I can’t find any myself. You may dodge a bullet here, @Thumbuddy you could have a faster finishing example. What is your overall flower time at this point?

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

That's a darn good question. Never really paid attention but I'd say she's been in flower maybe 8 wks give or take. Most my grows go into mid October anyway but that's in optimal conditions. Haven't had that this yr

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
IMG 7116
IMG 7068

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That's a darn good question. Never really paid attention but I'd say she's been in flower maybe 8 wks give or take. Most my grows go into mid October anyway but that's in optimal conditions. Haven't had that this yr
Well, you may really get lucky here. I’d push as long as possible, but you should be able to get a killer morning/daytime smoke. it’s sativa dom, I like to start my day that way. Like I said before, beautiful work homie. You have got to drop me a line, let me know how that cures?

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Well, you may really get lucky here. I’d push as long as possible, but you should be able to get a killer morning/daytime smoke. it’s sativa dom, I like to start my day that way. Like I said before, beautiful work homie. You have got to drop me a line, let me know how that cures?
Definitely will keep ya in the know on the grow. Appreciate the help Captain!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Definitely will keep ya in the know on the grow. Appreciate the help Captain!
Anytime man! Thank you for the reminder on that killer strain, that was stored waaaaay back with purple skunks and sweet tooth’s. Think im gonna try to find the closest heritage I can and grow a bit myself. Best of luck homie!

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Lucky13 Green Dragon (Green Crack x Peanut Butter Herijuana) is still doing well. Planted directly in the ground and watered/given nutes less than a dozen times. There was a bit of PM starting so I picked off the affected leaves. No bud rot that I've seen. We haven't had any really strong storms this year but we had hail mixed in with rain yesterday.

End of Sept. is supposed to be frost in our area but I'm hoping it's a week or 2 later this year.

DSC01998a
DSC02003a
shaganja

shaganja

Willy Nelson is a strain by reeferman. Not sure if still available, but yes it is Vietnam black x Nepali highland. He bxd to the Vietnam, and is calling it black willy. I ran her. Freinds were like meh. I did a kinda rookie job back then too, take that into consideration. But i really liked the thcv content. This strain got me into doing a thcv project. Buzz is open and like uppers. Like if crack, meth, and aderol had a baby. Lol rumor is it may be where the infamous michigan monkey paw came from.

Top Bottom