Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I should have built a trellis for support long ago- crap. Dude at supply store said the plant should survive
I’m making trellis today for both plants.

I have a 6ft branch that broke off hanging in the garage with buds on it.
Oh well live and learn.
Patch it up, support it, and hope for the best! Probably getting close to the end of Eastern Washington’s growing season anyway! Push her as far as you dare! Good luck

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Nice trellis support- I could have used that last night😢
Building trellis today and hope my plant that had a load up branch of buds break off survives.
Here’s some trellis / scrog photos for you.
I use T-Posts, welded wire fencing, zip ties, and Velcro tape. A plant like this one, at 7’ tall, gets three layers of horizontal trellis (“scrog”) added on as the flowering tops start to stretch.

The first layer has all the main branches Velcro’ed to it. The flowering side branches grow up from there, and are supported by layers of mesh.

Blah blah blah blah
8295EA0A DDAC 425F BAC6 B2E0AD93C12D

7C9FBD07 9356 403D 9F01 A393CB617305

09EB9530 4603 49F3 BBCA 5F02FEAB25D6

This plant was topped at six nodes.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Here’s some trellis / scrog photos for you.
I use T-Posts, welded wire fencing, zip ties, and Velcro tape. A plant like this one, at 7’ tall, gets three layers of horizontal trellis (“scrog”) added on as the flowering tops start to stretch.

The first layer has all the main branches Velcro’ed to it. The flowering side branches grow up from there, and are supported by layers of mesh.

Blah blah blah blah
View attachment 2047926
View attachment 2047927
View attachment 2047928
Bit of a jaundice eye there buddy 😂😂😂
Best part, I’m fluent in blah blah blah 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I planted my first seeds when I was 13 and my little brother and his friend took all of it while I was working picking tobacco. They thought it was ready aaaaahhhh fools
Just like the mighty Mitch hedberg said….
“I saw a whino eating grapes, and I was like, hey man you have got to wait”

bguwop420

bguwop420

And the weather just decided to go crazy and blow raindrops all under the porch my plants are under.. I know a few specs of rain hit here and there on both..just got rid of the rot, watch this bring it back 😭 fuxk man

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And the weather just decided to go crazy and blow raindrops all under the porch my plants are under.. I know a few specs of rain hit here and there on both..just got rid of the rot, watch this bring it back 😭 fuxk man
welcome back bro! I was wondering where you were! I see ain’t much changed but the weather! How much longer you think they have?

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Your
Bud rot hit my best plant..but I think it's gonna make it
After cutting 2 tops and a lower branch that were affected
After cutting 2 tops and a lower branch that were affected yesterday
Day 50-51 of flowe

After cutting 2 tops and a lower branch that were affected yesterday
Day 50-51 of flower
Your plant should make it just fine. I have been battling bud rot for a couple weeks now and some of my plants. I have taken off a pretty good amount including a couple of tops off of one plant and she is slightly stressed out but not too stressed out and she's doing just fine. So I'm assuming yours will probably be just fine but keep eyes on her just in case. And whenever I took the tops off I did spray with a peroxide solution just to kill off any spores mold fungus anything that would be there

Top Bottom