Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Last plant harvested ,bud washed, and hung up to dry in tent with exhaust fan running and oscillating fan on a lil above medium

A problem tho, I dropped one nug on the concrete after bud wash , I separated it from my drying buds and have it hanging from my watering can in front of a fan
Can it dry this way ? I assume it can..just don't want to risk it being contaminated

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Mind flayer going to cure
View attachment 2057072

Two more plants left to go into the jars.
1.5oz off Lemon Grab and 2 oz off this one.

Overall very happy with my first grow ever!

View attachment 2057075
(Mind flayer before the chop)

I run promix and honestly love it and so the plants..
I used to run with the fox farms soils. Plants did nicely but last two years I've just used promix/generic bagged soil combination. Add my compost in and that's it. Cheap and easy and they produced well.

Jimmie

Jimmie

IMG 3423
IMG 3420

First pic, Mazar second pic Durban Dew. I give mine away, I save enough for myself first. Could probably use a little more trimming, but it suits me just fine!

IMG 3424
bguwop420

bguwop420

This plant is still reeking 15 hours after its been drying...either its really loud (it is) or I'm losing terps..I also have a nug drying in a paper bag with a fan on it and it hasn't lost its smell at all ...hoping it's just some loud ass weed

cpurola

cpurola

No,
Testing lab rep. Is coming out to take samples tomorrow. Can’t cut the plants till that’s done, state rules. Plants have to be within the legal THC level before there cut down. If plants are over .3% THC plants have to be destroyed where they stand, or cut and burned.
How did the testing go?
(We're all on the edge of our seats. And it's getting a mite bit uncomfortable.) 😉

bguwop420

bguwop420

Had a fan on this nug since yesterday morning.. thought it would lose it's smell from speed drying like this but it's dank dank .. this strain came out pungent!! Last harvest in the grove bag curing and rest of this one hanging to dry 🔥 accomplishments

IMG 169722991157F
Top Bottom